Faqir Analysis - Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
lol what a brilliant analysis :P

attention divert karnay ka ye style hamara nahi....... pak fauj attention divert karnay k liye ek aur security lapse ka drama afford nahi kar sakti......... cant u see? they keep attacking our key places so in the end they can say since you cant even save ur nukes why dont we!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get lost with your analysis and get your self treated in a psychiatric hospital...

WOW

I am amazed with your response..............

Always write Pak Army Zindabad.

ISI zindabad.

We are securely secured.......zindabad..........

Continuous 15 hours I watch yesterdays episode, where news were 7 soldiers were martyred and 4 terrorist were killed, 18 were expected to encounter and they were cordoned in a complex and strategy was going on to deal with them, firing was going on time to time and finally when I couldn't resist went to bed with pray that all terrorist would be dealt with highly professional approach. Morning when I wake up, it was to my surprise to read the success story, that was four terrorist were killed two were managed to escaped, one of the official praised about the proficiency of attackers, after listening that conclusion, I felt how our Pakistanis would be safe and sound

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
yup yup yup, trained by mossad (your country men), CIA (your masters ) and RAW (your pals)
100% agreed by gazoo uncle

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye sab story rehman baba ke zubani he ,jo hamesha jhoot bolta he, koche din pehly gen pasha nay kaha tah key chand seyasatdan oor sahfi cia say peysa ley ker pak key kehlaf kam ker rahye he ,un may 1 rehman malik he
WOW

ISI zindabad.

Continuous 15 hours I watch yesterdays episode, where news were 7 soldiers were martyred and 4 terrorist were killed, 18 were expected to encounter and they were cordoned in a complex and strategy was going on to deal with them, firing was going on time to time and finally when I couldn't resist went to bed with pray that all terrorist would be dealt with highly professional approach. Morning when I wake up, it was to my surprise to read the success story, that was four terrorist were killed two were managed to escaped, one of the official praised about the proficiency of attackers, after listening that conclusion, I felt how our Pakistanis would be safe and sound

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
yup yup yup, trained by mossad (your country men), CIA (your masters ) and RAW (your pals)

Gazoo martin, Last we discuss on pakistan relation with neighbouring and other part of the world and you said, pakistan should talk to turkey, china, russia and saudia and i told you that world has NO trust on Pakistan and I was so correct that next day SAUIA has close his embassy in pakistan and staff has gone to saudia,

Gazoo, sorry to say, what do you say, please revist your word and check yor analysis after some time, I know that you write too much but think less, please revist your post and see doesnt it make any sense or not. This is my suggest to you bcoz i do same and Allhumdulliah most of the time what i saud, i come true, Allah ka sukar hey

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo martin, Last we discuss on pakistan relation with neighbouring and other part of the world and you said, pakistan should talk to turkey, china, russia and saudia and i told you that world has NO trust on Pakistan and I was so correct that next day SAUIA has close his embassy in pakistan and staff has gone to saudia,

Gazoo, sorry to say, what do you say, please revist your word and check yor analysis after some time, I know that you write too much but think less, please revist your post and see doesnt it make any sense or not. This is my suggest to you bcoz i do same and Allhumdulliah most of the time what i saud, i come true, Allah ka sukar hey

And I asked you if you had qadyani informant in the army, you didnt reply

we siasati just post our opinions, be it wrong or right, but use our brain to come up with a post.

Unlike you have access to inside the Israeli army, Qadyani informants in Pak army and the entire western media and apparatus at your disposal. With the power and backing you have, its impossible for me or perhaps anybody, except for your comrade qadyani, to compete with you.

I accept that I have been given a humiliating defeat by your wisdom n knowledge. But in conclusion I would reiterate one last thing: Alhamdulillah I have brain to use to come up with the content of a post. the only time I ever copy is the news from Dawn mostly.

No more rebuttal to you. I usually dont reply more than twice.

G'day and happy yum kapur

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
And I asked you if you had qadyani informant in the army, you didnt reply

we siasati just post our opinions, be it wrong or right, but use our brain to come up with a post.

Unlike you have access to inside the Israeli army, Qadyani informants in Pak army and the entire western media and apparatus at your disposal. With the power and backing you have, its impossible for me or perhaps anybody, except for your comrade qadyani, to compete with you.

I accept that I have been given a humiliating defeat by your wisdom n knowledge. But in conclusion I would reiterate one last thing: Alhamdulillah I have brain to use to come up with the content of a post. the only time I ever copy is the news from Dawn mostly.

No more rebuttal to you. I usually dont reply more than twice.

G'day and happy yum kapur

Thanks for your comment
Frist, I dont reply when you say something which is doesnt make any sense and show your childish attitude (qadyani informant in the army) and Seocnd, I will ask you THINK THINK and THINK and Third, Dont support those group, instituiton or political parties who make your wrong most of the time. Hoepfully you will understand

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)
Faqira is 100% right and I like his analysis. Our army has forgotten professionalism and are busy to grab plots, petrol pumps, plazas, posts in money making corporations of Pakistan etc. etc. and even earning commissions/kick backs in dollars from foreign companies.
only 6 terrorists made them dance for 18hrs and 4 killed themselves and two ran away from the scene- is this not enough to guess how professional our army is?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
WOW

ISI zindabad.

Nor Pakistani Army neither Pakistan politician are safe

"That called, JAISA KAROO GAY WAISA BHAROOO GAY" Allah is showing a mirror 2 Pakistan Army

They can not capture few militant and militant are more trained than Pakistan Army, What a surprise to me?

People who support Pakistan Army, Please find out the LIFE STYLE of Pakistan Army TOP RANKING GENRALS, PLEASE before you support them, Please just go and read or findout the life of pak army
Once you will findout the life style of Pak Army then you will understand, Yes, They dont need to fight?

Musharaf and Zia and his gangs (sons and daughter and family member) life style? What they had and what they have now?

Last edited:

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies
u look to be a Muslim but an Indian or RAW agent. u r talking rubish and this is nothing but disintegrate effort in nation at the time of crises. better u shut ur mouth and i shall request MODERATOR to delete such posts at this critical time on us.

Zaidi Qasim

who said faqira786 belongs to Jamat e Quadyaan ???? Does any one has any proof ? Poor Guy presenting his analysis on the Mehran Incident, not on Mirza Ghulam. By the way faqira 786, If you still belong to Qadyani Jamat, at least tell us upfront.

Wadaich

Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies

Have U ever attacked any of your family member (brother/sister/father/mother/children) and damaged their belongings to divert their attention from some of your mischief. We always expect such BS from Qadiyani traitors directly from Mirza's.....................hole. U are shameless.

Wadaich

Nobody can reach your level of knowledge and wisdom. Why only an Indian pest liked your post?

Because the agenda of the worms from Mirza Qadiyani's.....hole, Indians, and the zionists is the same. Simple.