Faqir Analysis - Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
What a piece of CRAP analysis !!!

Staying in Canada and talking about Paksitan doesnot seems nice... I dont think so you have any right to talk about the country you do not belong.

Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
You are giving a v. big statement which is totally based on assumption. Which is an idiotic approach towards any statement. If it was with some clues or homework then it might be worth thinking.......Either you have made ur self fool or you are deliberately saying this to divert thinking towards stupid things....

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies

My Responce to your piece of $hit.

puke_RE_icon_party-s312x312-78676.jpg

swing

Here is the reason

LOGO KAY DIMAGHO ko jo SOCH NAZDEEK PERTEE HAI USEE PER QAYAS KER JATAY HAIN
daikhoo yar hum yaha baat karay gayy bilkul theek ,theek mai tumhay yeh nahe kaho ga kay tum kisi doc say milo etc....
kyun kay tumhay baat ka pora HAQ hai magr ager baat ki poree samaj aa jaye aur phir b tum uss per jamay rahoo then u need a doctor.

1-pehlay tou yeh batao kay ager navy kay kisi aik OFFICER nay ghadari ki hoo zardari kay kehnay per tou tumharay hisaab say pori FOUJ gandi hai kia?

-misaaal
(remeber ager tumhara aik bhai dakoo hoo aur baki saray bhai bohat shareef hon tou logo ko kia andaza lagana chhaye kay saray bhai he dakoo hain)

2-Tum nay kaha kay aaj raymond davis aur NRO ko sub bhool gaye tou aise baat nahe mayray bhai baat yeh hai kay tum logo bolatay hoo media kia zubaan
ager media mai khabar zinda rahay tou tum logo ki zuban per b zinda rehtee hai,(soch ker daikho) ager kaan tv say sunn lay kay raymond davis k ajj yeh
huwa kal yeh huwa ..... tou tum bholnay ki baat he na kertay.(aur tum nay SILAAB ZADGAAN ka naam Q nahe liya woh tou
raymond say bara case thaa.magar tum bhool gaye.(socho Q ? q kay media chup hai)

3-u said Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past.--- yeh tou yeh b ghalat hai sir app ko kia lagta hai kay jihaad pori dushman dunya mai shoor macha
ker kia jata hai?yah app kay pas koe proof hai ?yah woh b mayra bhai sirf media per he RELY kerta hai.?

4-u said (People who still do NOT understand pakistan army,)----i ask u again that thing ager tumhara aik bhai dakoo hoo tou tum bakee sub ko ki kahoo
gayy kay ?(i mean ager tumhay itna he shok hai army kay hilaaf bolnay ka tou apnay uss aik dakoo bhai ko samnay laoo na poray ghar ko kyun gandhaa
ker rahay hoo?

5- u said (Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army) --- yehe bakwaas tou dushman countries tum logo kay munh say niklwana chahatay hain.

6-And tell me one thing ajeeb hai magar batoo ------MERNAY KI CHAHAT HAI KIA?--------- (haa yah na jo b hai sath reason batana)
yeh zaror banata kay kisi baat say itfaak huwa kay nahe

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سب ہماری سیکوریٹی کی خامی کی وجہ سے ہوا ہ کونٹرول ٹوور خالی تھا سیکوریٹی کے لیے بنایی گی ٤٠ چوکیاں خالی تھیں. کہاں گی فرض شناسی

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I need people who have knowledge, wisdom and argument or make me wrong. Thanks for your reply anyway,

Bhai
no doubt its good to use brain....magar sahi istemal bhee bahut zaroori hai..

aap nay demagh istemal tou kia ...magar aisa kia kay es demagh ke muramat karnay ka dil chahata hai..

please aisay analysis say behtar hai khamoosh rehyaya ....aap ke izzat main izafa ho ga

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
WOW

I am amazed with your response..............

Always write Pak Army Zindabad.

ISI zindabad.

We are securely secured.......zindabad..........

Continuous 15 hours I watch yesterdays episode, where news were 7 soldiers were martyred and 4 terrorist were killed, 18 were expected to encounter and they were cordoned in a complex and strategy was going on to deal with them, firing was going on time to time and finally when I couldn't resist went to bed with pray that all terrorist would be dealt with highly professional approach. Morning when I wake up, it was to my surprise to read the success story, that was four terrorist were killed two were managed to escaped, one of the official praised about the proficiency of attackers, after listening that conclusion, I felt how our Pakistanis would be safe and sound

Dear Abbasi Bhai.... How can u be sure that there were just four of them... what is the proof... RM's statement??? How does he know that two escaped.... not four, six, eight...

There is another point of view... If the army has apprehended a couple of them... they wont release the news... to break the network....

Secondly... I dont know if you are aware of the location and the present issues of that area...once considered in the wild ... it is now surrounded by densely populated societies, universities and main roads...

Whenever I drove through that road... I feared something is going to happen here...

And kindly think.... If somebody is ready to attack a military garrison.. he would definitely be well trained... above that... if they are well equipped and have found a loop hole ... they have an upper hand...

Consider a game of chess like this...

2437092614_b34a8543eb.jpg

And Pakistani agencies right in the middle... they are fighting on all fronts... and being backstabbed at the same time...

Dont you think such things are bound to happen..

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Get lost with your analysis and get your self treated in a psychiatric hospital...

Psychatric avaliable free of charge.
C
en ko ye samaj nahi arai, kay American and Raw agents doing this. ye so called talaban do every and anything for money. CIA Trained them. pakistani pple need to speak out about CIA involvment in pakistan as well gov and army gernals can not talk bez they sell theirself and country on them. soo coward they are.

Pakistani army give bases in to Blackwater and Cia agents to work freely. kohi mujy bathy how many Cia agents or american we kicked out after osama bin laden? give me the figures

GeoG

WOW

I am amazed with your response..............

Always write Pak Army Zindabad.

ISI zindabad.

We are securely secured.......zindabad..........

Continuous 15 hours I watch yesterdays episode, where news were 7 soldiers were martyred and 4 terrorist were killed, 18 were expected to encounter and they were cordoned in a complex and strategy was going on to deal with them, firing was going on time to time and finally when I couldn't resist went to bed with pray that all terrorist would be dealt with highly professional approach. Morning when I wake up, it was to my surprise to read the success story, that was four terrorist were killed two were managed to escaped, one of the official praised about the proficiency of attackers, after listening that conclusion, I felt how our Pakistanis would be safe and sound

Sorry Salik Bro for taking your turn

Abbasi Bhai, what Salik wrote was on Fariqa's nonsense that Pakistan Army has staged this drama
You have endorsed Faqira but changed the angel that Pakistan Army is not professional
These are two different things altogether

Condemn Salik if you endorse Faqira's assertion otherwise don't quote Salik and just post remark as your general opinion.

and let me answer your next post in advance about your sarcasm of my supporting Salik's post
Salik being an MQM supporter has condemned Faqira's post who is also very vocal MQM supporter. That is rare in MQM philosophy and this should be encouraged, Baichara, sometimes his own party calls him Jamati....

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i think fakira is some one who wants anarchy in pakistan they like when something bad happens and thats why they come up with such nonsense

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think fakira is some one who wants anarchy in pakistan they like when something bad happens and thats why they come up with such nonsense

To answer all of you,
You will see tht in coming day NOONE WILL TALK about Abbotabad case or OSAMA bin Laden CASE. Take my WORD and Watch couple of days. Pakistan army knows who to make People of Pakistan FOOOOL. Ok I will let you support Pak Army. and I am watching and you are watching and will come back after six months on this topic,. I m very positive on my analysis

swing

To answer all of you,
You will see tht in coming day NOONE WILL TALK about Abbotabad case or OSAMA bin Laden CASE. Take my WORD and Watch couple of days. Pakistan army knows who to make People of Pakistan FOOOOL. Ok I will let you support Pak Army. and I am watching and you are watching and will come back after six months on this topic,. I m very positive on my analysis
UNTILL NOW i thought u r not.
But NOW u need a DOCTOR !

swing

To answer all of you,

LOGO KAY DIMAGHO ko jo SOCH NAZDEEK PERTEE HAI USEE PER QAYAS KER JATAY HAIN
daikhoo yar hum yaha baat karay gayy bilkul theek ,theek mai tumhay yeh nahe kaho ga kay tum kisi doc say milo etc....
kyun kay tumhay baat ka pora HAQ hai magr ager baat ki poree samaj aa jaye aur phir b tum uss per jamay rahoo then u need a doctor.

1-pehlay tou yeh batao kay ager navy kay kisi aik OFFICER nay ghadari ki hoo zardari kay kehnay per tou tumharay hisaab say pori FOUJ gandi hai kia?

-misaaal
(remeber ager tumhara aik bhai dakoo hoo aur baki saray bhai bohat shareef hon tou logo ko kia andaza lagana chhaye kay saray bhai he dakoo hain)

2-Tum nay kaha kay aaj raymond davis aur NRO ko sub bhool gaye tou aise baat nahe mayray bhai baat yeh hai kay tum logo bolatay hoo media kia zubaan
ager media mai khabar zinda rahay tou tum logo ki zuban per b zinda rehtee hai,(soch ker daikho) ager kaan tv say sunn lay kay raymond davis k ajj yeh
huwa kal yeh huwa ..... tou tum bholnay ki baat he na kertay.(aur tum nay SILAAB ZADGAAN ka naam Q nahe liya woh tou
raymond say bara case thaa.magar tum bhool gaye.(socho Q ? q kay media chup hai)

3-u said Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past.--- yeh tou yeh b ghalat hai sir app ko kia lagta hai kay jihaad pori dushman dunya mai shoor macha
ker kia jata hai?yah app kay pas koe proof hai ?yah woh b mayra bhai sirf media per he RELY kerta hai.?

4-u said (People who still do NOT understand pakistan army,)----i ask u again that thing ager tumhara aik bhai dakoo hoo tou tum bakee sub ko ki kahoo
gayy kay ?(i mean ager tumhay itna he shok hai army kay hilaaf bolnay ka tou apnay uss aik dakoo bhai ko samnay laoo na poray ghar ko kyun gandhaa
ker rahay hoo?

5- u said (Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army) --- yehe bakwaas tou dushman countries tum logo kay munh say niklwana chahatay hain.

6-And tell me one thing ajeeb hai magar batoo ------MERNAY KI CHAHAT HAI KIA?--------- (haa yah na jo b hai sath reason batana)
yeh zaror banata kay kisi baat say itfaak huwa kay nahe

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sorry Salik Bro for taking your turn

Abbasi Bhai, what Salik wrote was on Fariqa's nonsense that Pakistan Army has staged this drama
You have endorsed Faqira but changed the angel that Pakistan Army is not professional
These are two different things altogether

Condemn Salik if you endorse Faqira's assertion otherwise don't quote Salik and just post remark as your general opinion.

and let me answer your next post in advance about your sarcasm of my supporting Salik's post
Salik being an MQM supporter has condemned Faqira's post who is also very vocal MQM supporter. That is rare in MQM philosophy and this should be encouraged, Baichara, sometimes his own party calls him Jamati....

I am not a party member... and I support only those actions which are in favor of Pakistan.... I probably will vote for them again.... But I am not happy with their current politics... and that is for sure...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the reason

What were you thinking man when you wrote this? This 'analysis' is absolutely senseless. Listen to Salik, honestly.

I still have a lot of respect for the Army and I hopefully always will