Faqir Analysis - Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
i don't think its an inside job.army is not in that position to burn $100 million just to divert nation's view.it is the second step after the abbotabad towards our nukes.aur allah na kary allah na kary ke hamary nukes ko kuch ho werna us ky bad jo hamara hashar aur azaab-e-elahi intezar ker raha hai hum soch bi nahi sakty....allah hamain hidyat dy amin....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is the reason

Pak Army is involved on attack on Pakistan Navy to divert the attention of people of pakistan on Osama Case. They want to be innocnet or masoom and people will talk something else not on Obama, This is same as NOBODY talk today Raymod Davis or NRO Case or other corruption cases. I am very positive and Allhumduliah whatever I have said about Pakistan Army is always come true. You can look my previous post and about pakistan army and I am very happy and satisfied on my analysis.

Pakistan Army was supporter of Jihad in past and as of TODAY, They are against or DONT talk JIHAD. This is Pakistan Army , OPEN your eyes.......

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public,

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people

Whatever Pakistan army did in last 40 years, Allah is showing them and coming in front of Pakistan army. They have NO RESPECT left in Pakistan and Pakistan starting to talk and hate pakitan army. Hopefully Allah will guide them and they will learn a lesson and correct their policies

If members have power to get someone banned by voting
believe me this will sure earn you a well deserving BAN forever.

Salik is right, you urgently need some treatment before you veins explode due to filth inside...

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
I need people who have knowledge, wisdom and argument or make me wrong. Thanks for your reply anyway,

OK OK .. Arguments .. Lets c If I have any..First of all you did not came up with strong reason, just what you have learnt in your past through your understanding. Secondly you have been contradicting yourself..!!
Lets analyze how..
Pak army was under pressure because of Intelligence failure.. Thoo thoo in the world and in our own country men becoz security lapse... So they needed some new incident to divert people's attention,... Are they crazy to divert people's attention to show another greater security lapse.. Incapability of Zarar group to fight for more than dozen of hours and left with none of terrorists.. 2 or 1 of them ran away.. Is it not intelligence failure.. did Pak Army not failed again. Come on...Your analysis just shows your own understanding which is incommplete and useless.. You contracidct yourself..
And yeah .. They say.. 2 wrongs together can't make one right.. A security lapse..to recover it another big security lapse.. WAKE UP!!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
i don't think its an inside job.army is not in that position to burn $100 million just to divert nation's view.it is the second step after the abbotabad towards our nukes.aur allah na kary allah na kary ke hamary nukes ko kuch ho werna us ky bad jo hamara hashar aur azaab-e-elahi intezar ker raha hai hum soch bi nahi sakty....allah hamain hidyat dy amin....

I like that, You mut be one of the pakistani hard working man who think 100 millions dollars first. We have to be proud on u,
Let me correct you. Most of the pakistan army funds comes from all over the world to provide services such as Muslim countreis, saudi, UAE and othe Muslims countreis specially in past, and AMERICA and CHINA and Pakistani hard working people, Let me further correct you, you should SEE the life of Pakistan Army and KIDS. To divert the attention of Osama where 20 billions of people are against of Pakistan army, it nothing to spend 100 million to forget the case and MEDIA and other people talk something else same as NRO and Raymod DAvis or Salman taseer.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Your analysis don't Make any sense. The biggest threat to army is not tehrik e Taliban Pakistan or America or India, although these are significant threats,but major threat above all is their public opinion. Ifthe public anger grows against them, it would demoralize the army and create rifts between the army and thus leaving them fighting with each other rather than the real enemy. So please don't post such an illogical comments.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo's Response to:
Here is the reason

Gazoo: Why have you always been correct about the army? do you have many Qadyanis working with the army that pass information to you? It has to be otherwise I dont see any reason why you are always right.

Jihad can be invoked or revoked depending on the situation, but it will always remain our options as mentioned in the Quran. BUT your chief Mirza (the fwlow who died in the pile of ****) has removed jihad from one of the pillars of Islam during war with the British in old India to facilitate the British tyranny.

My eyes have always been opened and always watch out for Qadyanis posts here.

Let me correct most of the people that Pakistan Army is more stronger than Pakistan government so Dont make a false assumption that governemtn of pakistan is involved in all of those cases, Pakistan army is direct involved on Raymond and Osama and fight against Taliban and most of the time all other goverment related issues. Oh how smart (actually dumb). So you intend to malign ONLY the Army, you busted your own case buddy. You are not maligning PPP because your boss has asked you to write only against the army.

People who still do NOT understand pakistan army, I will ask you to READ about Pakistan army starting from Seperation of Pakistan and role of pakistan army and their allies and thier life, their participation and their role in Pakistan govt in military and role to general public, Do you have any publiations that mentions how how Mirza GAQ sucked up to British and how he died? Do tell me. By the way, it is time for your sunnah prayers. Go to the bathroom and pary because thats where your aqa (mardood) had died.

Open your eyes and Find your enenmy and eduate our people We did. Our worst enemies are those who call themselves Muslims and hide in Tel Aviv and send suicide bombers. Any guess whom I am talking about?

Did you Say 'Qadyani'?? ding ding ding you won first prize

Actually Pakistanis are not just starting but always have hated YOU, will never hate our fauj

Ameen that Alah will guide them and us but guess what will Allah do to qadyanis?

wa la u-khafafu unhumul azabu wa la hum yenzroon (ameen)

gazoomartian

You have proven a big hole in the conspiracy theory of faqira

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like that, You mut be one of the pakistani hard working man who think 100 millions dollars first. We have to be proud on u,
Let me correct you. Most of the pakistan army funds comes from all over the world to provide services such as Muslim countreis, saudi, UAE and othe Muslims countreis specially in past, and AMERICA and CHINA and Pakistani hard working people, Let me further correct you, you should SEE the life of Pakistan Army and KIDS. To divert the attention of Osama where 20 billions of people are against of Pakistan army, it nothing to spend 100 million to forget the case and MEDIA and other people talk something else same as NRO and Raymod DAvis or Salman taseer.

haha
Faqira Yeh Zameen Kay Neechay Wali Mehlook Bhi Daal Li Hai Ya Parinday Pakistan Army Kay Khilaf Ho Gayay Hain
you like to write let me correct you, tell me what is the total population of the world.

gazoomartian

Your analysis don't Make any sense. The biggest threat to army is not tehrik e Taliban Pakistan or America or India, although these are significant threats,but major threat above all is their public opinion. Ifthe public anger grows against them, it would demoralize the army and create rifts between the army and thus leaving them fighting with each other rather than the real enemy. So please don't post such an illogical comments.

he has to post such stupid comments. he is on a mission from Qadyani HQ in Israel

gazoomartian

you lost your argument in the main thread, now you are trying to suck upto the general public.......... yike what an idiot

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
I think so,e Indians might have penetrated in Pakistan Army like they have penetrated in siasat.pk...lol Our Army should reorganize itself to kick out Indians!

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
faqira786 app kee koche batoo say itfaq he ,mager is masley may army ye kam nahee ker sakti,army is time boht zeyda galteya ker rahee he,mojhye bhee pora yaqeen he key obl,uncle davis case may ye shamil tahy