Fall of Australian Empire

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fall of Australian Empire

India beats Australia to clear the way to play with Pak Shaheens in Semi Final.

QaiserMirza

بھارتیوں تیار ہو جاؤ
شاہین آ رہے ہیں
تمہیں تمہاری ہی زمین پر
تمہاری اپنی خاک چٹانے

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
i hope the pakis keep their nerves! no over confidance or hot headedness is needed..... i hope to see a crushing defeat for iindia! would be pure joy (bigsmile)

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan ke Kamyaabi k leyay Sadkay daein. . .ta k Allah pak Pakistan k leyay asaniyaun farmay ore Pakistan ko Fatah naseeb kary Ameen

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cool_Pakistan_Flag_by_ZTigerZ.jpg

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

We must be humble and pray Allah for the success of Pakistan. We never won in world cup against India. But this time we will win InshahAllah.
We must now pray very very... much for Pakistan's success.
Pakistan Zindabad

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
بھارتیوں تیار ہو جاؤ
شاہین آ رہے ہیں
تمہیں تمہاری ہی زمین پر
تمہاری اپنی خاک چٹانے

Bas Allah say dua karo. I recently read that before the victory of Makkah muslims army consisted of merely 1000 some soldiers and were able to beat enemies many times bigger than them. After this victory there was a threat from the tribes of Taif and by that time Muslim army had more than 12 thousand soldiers. When this army left Makkah to take on the army of Taif, some of the muslims said with pride that when we were small in number no body could defeat us and now we have become invinsible. In the battle of Hunain muslims had to face severe initial defeat at the hands of the tribes of Huazan and their coalition. They were able to finally ward them off. In Surah Toba, Allah told the muslims that if there was no divine intervention, muslims would have been defeated badly.

So stay away from arrogance. I do not have to be very serious here but this has become our nature as a nation that when we feel strong we forget Allah and then we have to face one defeat after the other before we start begging from Him again. It is better that we always beg from Him no matter how strong we are. In this game India is a stronger opponents and all the odds seem to be with them.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
wow its going to be one HOTTTTTTTT game.
but we should not be over confident. our bowling is superior to india but india's batting is superior to ours.
its going to be a neck to neck battle!

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
dua tou hum sab dil o jaan se karain gai..... bus dawa ka ehtamam paki players kar dain... IA we will see pak in final!

Assalam o Alaikum,

We must be humble and pray Allah for the success of Pakistan. We never won in world cup against India. But this time we will win InshahAllah.
We must now pray very very... much for Pakistan's success.
Pakistan Zindabad

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I for one am not happy about this. You see I know personally that many of most pious and religious people are not happy as if and when Pakistan wins againt India it becomes a problem for Muslims in India. If India wins the Hindus go and anger Muslims by saying bad things about Pakistan and Islam. And if Pakistan wins then they attack Muslims for being happy over India's defeat even if they are not doing that. So I agree that we should pray to ALLAH SWT that he gives Pakistan respect and victory but also safe guard our Muslim brothers in India.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
I for one am not happy about this. You see I know personally that many of most pious and religious people are not happy as if and when Pakistan wins againt India it becomes a problem for Muslims in India. If India wins the Hindus go and anger Muslims by saying bad things about Pakistan and Islam. And if Pakistan wins then they attack Muslims for being happy over India's defeat even if they are not doing that. So I agree that we should pray to ALLAH SWT that he gives Pakistan respect and victory but also safe guard our Muslim brothers in India.

there is absolutely no truth in this.

concern_paki

Pakistan will need Shoaib Akhtar for sure to beat India ................ Lets go with Shoaib Akhtar, Umer Gul, Saeed Ajmal and Afridi and bang India ............ INSHA'ALLAH ALLAH will going to help as well in winning this contest ............... I wish, pray and hope that Pakistan will beat India at their surface and take the revenge of 1996 and also of the betrayal of Pakistani Players in IPL .........

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
I the games lot of money is as well involved and it is a game plus business. Both teams are well prepared and cricket is known
a game by chance. Both teams have to satesfy the home croud. It would be tough match and I anticipate, Pakistan will beat India, because our
players are unexpected and dangerous players. Inshallah !!!