Fall of Australian Empire

-CSIS-

Voter (50+ posts)
Indians will serve Pakistani team hot spicy food, let them sing their national anthem demonstrating Indian hospitality but when it will come to the game they will crush them ruthlessly.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
there is absolutely no truth in this.

I am not giving you a hearsay here. I have lived with Indians for more than 15 years and even studied in an Indian School for years so I know what I am talking about. No need to drag this here as this is targeted for Pakistanis and Muslims. No need for you to get involved here. Just watch pages that malign Pakistan.

Shaitan_Ji

Voter (50+ posts)
India ne bhi hara diya??!! Poor Aussies:(
Too bad Hallmark doesn't make got greased by browns card.(bigsmile)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I for one am not happy about this. You see I know personally that many of most pious and religious people are not happy as if and when Pakistan wins againt India it becomes a problem for Muslims in India. If India wins the Hindus go and anger Muslims by saying bad things about Pakistan and Islam. And if Pakistan wins then they attack Muslims for being happy over India's defeat even if they are not doing that. So I agree that we should pray to ALLAH SWT that he gives Pakistan respect and victory but also safe guard our Muslim brothers in India.

My dear don't bother for Indian Muslims, they are more patriotic Indians then Hindus, whatever happened to them in past, it had nothing to do with Pakistani success, but their own internal politics. Have personally experienced their loyalties with Pakistan on several occasions.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think india would be under huge amount of pressure compared to pakistan......fear of defeat at home by pakistan.....impatient crowd...cruel media.....shiv sena......n so many other factorz
pakistan didn,t go there as favz....they earned that status with the help of Allah n hard work
it will be a game worth watching...i agree with ian botham....if indian batsmen don,t put 300 plus runs on the board....they don,t have bowlers to defend that total if pakistan plays sensibly
Allah pakistani team ki mada kray.....Ameen

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear don't bother for Indian Muslims, they are more patriotic Indians then Hindus, whatever happened to them in past, it had nothing to do with Pakistani success, but their own internal politics. Have personally experienced their loyalties with Pakistan on several occasions.

Looks like you are living in North America. With few exceptions this is what I have also seen and felt in Indian muslims in NA. They are more loyal to India than Indian Hindus themselves. They would novt leave a single occaision to malign Pakistan or Pakistanies. Many Hindus were not biased towards India but Muslims of India are. I have many Indian relatives from my inlaws side and looks like every meeting of mine with them is a nerve wrecking occaision. But my love for Pakistan never subsides. This country has given us so much, in terms of knowledge and breadth and depth of ideology and current affairs that a single Pakistani is enough to defend a dozen of them. I have some very good friends and neighbours that are hindus but I have met Indians muslims of worst kind and every meeting with them is a nail biting contest.