Facebook keeps pulling Siasat.pk's content down If It's about Kashmir

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well at least now you know what it feels like. ?
don't compare your petty small issues with Kashmir. I stand united with the Government and the forum administration on Kashmir issue. Your sarcasm is very stupid and not fit for the issue at hand.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
don't compare your petty small issues with Kashmir. I stand united with the Government and the forum administration on Kashmir issue. Your sarcasm is very stupid and not fit for the issue at hand.
What happened, no bongis from you today? Oh wait you just splurted out one.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
What happened, no bongis from you today? Oh wait you just splurted out one.
just because a stupid post of your got removed from the forum , your are taunting the forum administration " on how it feels?" Shameful that u are doing your dirty small politic on a national issue. You are not a good Pakistani!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
just because a stupid post of your got removed from the forum , your are taunting the forum administration " on how it feels?" Shameful that u are doing your dirty small politic on a national issue. You are not a good Pakistani!
Please save you feigned rage for one of your non issue bongi posts.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel close down the current siasat.pk facebook page and creat new facebook page either from Canada ip OR EU ip ... since you living in canada just open new facebook page and it will be controled in US i think or may be controled in canada but not in india.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel close down the current siasat.pk facebook page and creat new facebook page either from Canada ip OR EU ip ... since you living in canada just open new facebook page and it will be controled in US i think or may be controled in canada but not in india.

Is it that easy to make a new facebook page and gather 4000000 followers?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Facebook Executive Supported India’s Modi, Disparaged Opposition in Internal Messages
Some employees said the sentiments and actions conflicted with the company’s longstanding neutrality pledge
By
Jeff Horwitz
and
Newley Purnell
Aug. 30, 2020 1:42 pm ET

A Facebook Inc. executive at the center of a political storm in India made internal postings over several years detailing her support for the now ruling Hindu nationalist party and disparaging its main rival, behavior some staff saw as conflicting with the company’s pledge to remain neutral in elections around the world.
In one of the messages, Ankhi Das, head of public policy in the country, posted the day before Narendra Modi swept to victory in India’s 2014 national elections: “We lit a fire to his social media campaign...