Election Commission registers Musharraf's APML

BULLDOZER

Citizen
Talk about saving Pakistan from the hands of these corrupt politicians who have ruled on our country ever since i rememer,only faces change time to time,someones son,daughter,brother,cousin or friend etc takes over the seat.They only come into power to make money for themselves and their cronies!!It is amazing to see the public turning a blind eye towards the kind of corruption these politicians do,like they come into power on corrola's and then even their mulazim who gets the groceries from the market is on a GRAND CRUISER!!
Musharraf and Imran are uniting for the same cause,to get rid of this jageerdara nizaam run by a few families!!
It is funny to see people like Nawaz Shareef who lives in probably the biggest MAHAL of Pakistan,has the guts to put allegations on other politicians about their homes and properties!! Amazing...

run run Musharraf haters..Imran and Musharraf are coming to together as a united force to kick some butt!!

lovely_pk

Banned
Ameen. Allah karay Musharraf mout k liye siskata phiray aur mout na aye es ko.

Apnei leader kiye khair mana.. os koi itnei galiyai denei kai dil kartai hia bas kaya bataoi.. toi apnei email post ker aur phir mei tojei batatai hoi mei tere leader kay barei mei kaya kaya sochtai hoi...

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

میرے خیال میں تو اللہ کا عذاب آپ جیسی جمہوری پارٹیوں پر آیا ہے جن پر اللہ نے زرداری کو پانچ سال کے لیے مسلط کر دیا ہے، اور جو لچھن آپ لوگوں کے ہیں، اسکے بعد اگلے پانچ سال بھی شاید زرداری ہی آپ پر بطور عذاب الہی مسلط رہتا لگ رہا ہے ۔ اور کرو ناشکری اور لگاؤ جھوٹے الزامات دو ہزار دیومالائی طالبات کے قتل کے، اور جھوٹے الزام کہ مشرف نے عافیہ صدیقی کو بیچ کر پیسے وصول کیے۔

Sabb say pahlay uskoo namzad karnay wala bhee too TAFOO hee tha,kia iss baat koo bhool gaaie hain aap.
Yeh azab bhee aaplogoon kaa laya hua hay,pata naheen aoor kiss kiss kisam kay azab aap logoon kee jholi main hain.

Karachi main honay walay deomalaiee qatal too shayad kisee aoor nay kiay hongay.
Aafia sidiquee wala muaamala too uskay behan bhaioon nay kafee uthaya magar aap jaisay hamdardoon nay uskaa bera hee garaq kar dia,
Could you place yourself in aafia's place,and tell how long you last in this situation,kabhee kee marr khap gaaie hoti aap.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is Musharraf's email.... BHAGORA COMMANDO ( [email protected])......... ha ha ha.

Ask him to post it............ if he has guts ..... ha ha ha. BTW where is Saif these days???? why is he being replaced by Fawad?

sent it... now paste here what i sent you if you got the guts !!!!!!!!!!!! Try to attach the screen shot also of my email, other wise you will proof nothing other than what your leader do on daily basis on the TV shows. talking crap and waisting our time.

Last edited:

lovely_pk

Banned
That is Musharraf's email.... BHAGORA COMMANDO ( [email protected])......... ha ha ha.

Ask him to post it............ if he has guts ..... ha ha ha. BTW where is Saif these days???? why is he being replaced by Fawad?

Like i mentioned earlier you and your leader does nothing but waisting time of others. spread lies, yell whole day on TV and on siasat.pk and waiste others valuable time.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
At-least people are willing to listen to him ............... what about bhagora? Abb tau Saif aur Afghan bhee defend nahee karnay aatay. Bottle aur bajay ka hee sahara rah gaya hay.

Like i mentioned earlier you and your leader does nothing but waisting time of others. spread lies, yell whole day on TV and on siasat.pk and waiste others valuable time.

Here is your BHOGARA leader's latest statement about Imran Khan...... this will be enough for to pull your hairs..... ha ha ha

Third political option can steer country out of crisis: Musharraf

ISLAMABAD - All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) Quaid Pervez Musharraf has said that prevailing challenges of the country can be addressed with the emergence of third political option.

Addressing APML workers in New York on Wednesday, Pervez Musharraf said that the masses in the country should sideline themselves from the hierarchical politics of PPP and PML-N and added that the third political option amid the monopoly of PPP and PML-N had become must to steer the nation from the ongoing challenges.

He further said the leadership of PPP and PML-N had rendered uncountable damage to Pakistan and in the absence of third political option the ruling political forces would ruin the country.

He added that he had transferred a prosperous Pakistan to the ruling government but the ruling government of PPP, due to its incapability and corruption, had taken the country to the verge of bankruptcy within three years.

APML chief also said that the people who blamed Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan as pro-Taliban were making baseless propaganda against Khan as neither Imran nor his supporters possessed soft corner for militants.

He also congratulated APML workers on registration of APML with Election Commission of Pakistan adding that the APML would work to seek justice and rights for the people of Pakistan and steer the country from the clunches of corrupt and incapable leadership.

CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE OR YOUR LEADER................ because according to Musharraf you are one of those who are making baseless propaganda against IK.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...sis-musharraf/

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE OR YOUR LEADER................ because according to Musharraf you are one of those who are making baseless propaganda against IK.

EAST OR WEST TALIBAN KHAN IS THE WORST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely_pk

Banned

I love this feeling..... I just love it when people like you get fed up by my signature... moooooa mooooa...