Electables Risk Is it worth taking ?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1852828992.jpeg

There is no doubt that in Pakistan and especially in the Punjab the real opposition to PMLN is PTI. It has been proven again and again that PPP is nothing more than the small crumbs. Similarly, PAT consists of the Majawars of Qaddri who don’t give him any importance unless he pays them dehair.

The Lahore joint opposition flop show surprised us all. PTI no doubt has 60 to 70 % of the youth in hand, which have proven its worth again and again. The true answer is that PTI supporters has actually rejected Imran Khan’s proximity with Zardari. For the youth of PTI there is no bigger humiliation than Khan’s name being mentioned alongside with Zardari. That is what happened in Lahore flop show. And I salute PTI youth over this. No doubt they are not headless goats.

Even Imran Khan knows this. The way he got angry on Tareen and Shah Mehmood sitting with PPP stalwarts, the way he picked them up from these seats and called them over on other side of stage tells what is his mind set is on PPP and Zardari’s shadow.

(There is different issue that he sent Fawad Chaudhary to go and set on those seats with PPP --- that tells what importance he gives Fawad Chaudhry also).

I know every one will say that this is none of your business you patwari, but I can stop asking myself that is,

"If PTI youth can rebel on just one gesture of being close to PPP, How will they react to the filth that Imran khan is collecting in name of electables, when it will come to real game of elections in 2018".

Is it worth taking risk for Imran khan on such a critical moment. At this crucial time, is it wise for Imran khan to listen to Shah Mehmood and Sheikh Rasheed on this subject or it is wise to listen to his real force the PTI youth. The youth who is really rebellious and has proven that they are hot headless goats like the 30% youth that follows aal-e-sharifiya.

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
Ais tarhan ke combine jalse kamiyab karna mushkil hota hai...ais liye ke koi aik main center nai hota jahan se sab kuch properly organize ho...so Jalsa technically fail hi hona thaa...baqi baat theek hai ke Zardari ki waja se loog nai ayeee.....But PTI ki majboori thiii aise jalse mai shirkat karna.....IK ko chahiye thaa ke 2nd tier leadership ko bhej deta.......

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
اور اسی زرداری سے ملاقات کے لئے ایک نا اہل شخص بے قرار ہے

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You cannot win punjab without electables. Even Jinnah's Muslim leaugue won a grand total of 1 seat from punjab while the unionist party comprising of landlords aka electables won 95 seats from punjab in 1936 elections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_provincial_elections,_1937

Ultimately Jinnah had to cut a deal with Unionist leader Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan. Khan and Jinnah signed the Jinnah-Sikandar Pact at Lucknow in October 1937, merging the Muslim elements of his powerful Unionist force with the All India Muslim League, as a move towards reconciling the various Muslim elements in the Punjab and elsewhere in India, towards a common, united front for safeguarding their community rights and interests.

Forget Jinnah, a cunning guy like Bhutto had to rely on electables to win in punjab. Slavery is part of the punjabi DNA and is reflected in their choices and decision making.

The problem is that punjabi mindset is now prevalent in all aspects of policy making which is evident from the policies of Pakistani state over the last 7 decades - polices that are full of compromises, deals, short term thinking and cowardice. In order to take Pakistan forward, punjab must be broken into 10 - 20 provinces so that no punjabi can become PM, army chief or chief justice for at least 100 years. This can only be done by non punjabi leader that wins from punjab.

rtabasum2

You cannot win punjab without electables. Even Jinnah's Muslim leaugue won a grand total of 1 seat from punjab while the unionist party comprising of landlords aka electables won 95 seats from punjab in 1936 elections.

Ultimately Jinnah had to cut a deal with Unionist leader Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan. Khan and Jinnah signed the Jinnah-Sikandar Pact at Lucknow in October 1937, merging the Muslim elements of his powerful Unionist force with the All India Muslim League, as a move towards reconciling the various Muslim elements in the Punjab and elsewhere in India, towards a common, united front for safeguarding their community rights and interests.

Forget Jinnah, a cunning guy like Bhutto had to rely on electables to win in punjab. Slavery is part of the punjabi DNA and is reflected in their choices and decision making.

The problem is that punjabi mindset is now prevalent in all aspects of policy making which is evident from the policies of Pakistani state over the last 7 decades - polices that are full of compromises, deals, short term thinking and cowardice. In order to take Pakistan forward, punjab must be broken into 10 - 20 provinces so that no punjabi can become PM, army chief or chief justice for at least 100 years. This can only be done by non punjabi leader that wins from punjab.

Until punishment is not meted out to Shareef family.....no electable is going to leave PMLN as it will still be considered King's party...............lets see the topi drama further........CJP is jumping around like a monkey just do your job n make Panama verdict real......put pressure on trial courts to give verdict in due time i.e 6 months or next month

Last edited:

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahahaha....were you not saying in different threads that PTI is finished for good? Nawaz Sharif's popularity has been doubled ?
yet so much focus and microscopic-analysis on PTI ?? Seems someone is still shivering for an unknown storm.....:lol:

As for Fawad Ch, he is the only one who made his own place in PTI. Guy is doing his job just well and good and even more.

thinking

Me belongs to Panjab by birth..In Panjab.. 70% seats are from electbles who win on bradari.. influence base..no nazariya..only Bhutto win on charming slugon like roti kapra makan..you needs electbles in Panjab for majority ..but..if you only make independent police and judiciary in panjab.then PMLN can be nearly white wash in panjab...you can bet on this..

RajaRawal111

PTI actually emerged with the emergence of the awareness on Awaam-un-naas. Its real strength came from its asooli siyasut. Turned out it was nothing more than a hoax. And that is what is hurting it now.

Due to this attitude PTI in Punjab is nothing but the air that filled in the vacuum caused by disappearance of PPP. And that is the only reason it is still not rising its head in Punjab. Because in Punjab it is again PMLN Vs PPP "in disguise of PTI".

Until punishment is not meted out to Shareef family.....no electable is going to leave PMLN as it will still be considered King's party...............lets see the topi drama further........CJP is jumping around like a monkey just do your job n make Panama verdict real......put pressure on trial courts to give verdict in due time i.e 6 months or next month

Hahahaha....were you not saying in different threads that PTI is finished for good? Nawaz Sharif's popularity has been doubled ?
yet so much focus and microscopic-analysis on PTI ?? Seems someone is still shivering for an unknown storm.....:lol:

As for Fawad Ch, he is the only one who made his own place in PTI. Guy is doing his job just well and good and even more.

RajaRawal111

With all other admirable characteristics in your sout personality shah ji ---- your overconfidence is also quite praizable (bigsmile)

RajaRawal111

Unlike others Bhen jee you at least have character to speak out loudly and say to go and play foule. --- bravo

I think the air in Panama has been leakied already. If there was anything real the JIT had brought, the SC had no need to blacken its face in manufacturing the definition. They should have thrown NS and Tubber in jail already.

I know everyone starts arguing that it could not have been done without trial corts involvement. If that is the case then why not salary issue was sent to trial courts. Why not have another reference and why not let the trial courts decide about that too ???

RajaRawal111

And what is wrong with all of that Arafay , ---- if that is the reality of the ground.
What I said that PTI emerged when it started showing a different face. But when its face turned black like others, then people also started looking for lesser of an evil. And that is what it will face in 2018 election.

For PTI it is different
Let me give you examples of Shehram Khan Tarakai, Muhammed Atif (ministers in KPK), Muraad Saeed, Assad Umar, etc. These are the juels that IK has. These juels always glitter and IK gets so much soothing air from them.
And he also has on Electable "The black label Shehd chatoo Ali amine Gunda pur". I remember IK had to give explanations on this character at least three times in past years. And that is what he will be doing the electable characters he is collecting. So please don't encourage him over this.

rtabasum2

Unlike others Bhen jee you at least have character to speak out loudly and say to go and play foule. --- bravo

I think the air in Panama has been leakied already. If there was anything real the JIT had brought, the SC had no need to blacken its face in manufacturing the definition. They should have thrown NS and Tubber in jail already.

I know everyone starts arguing that it could not have been done without trial corts involvement. If that is the case then why not salary issue was sent to trial courts. Why not have another reference and why not let the trial courts decide about that too ???

I will still wait for next month......if they get extension on the six month time bar than it will be a homeopathic verdict.....if not than all the possibilities are open PMLn electables will ditch the party as soon as NS gets convicted

RajaRawal111

The decision are not coming in next month, that i can see. Maybe not even in six more months. But as I said to you last time. Soon as the six months time bar is expired the Experienced and awami pulse recognizing PMLN will start playing and will bring it down to its own favor.
The thoughts tables in the awam-un-naas are already turning. Look at PP-20 results PMLN actually gained 45000 extra votes than it got from same place in 2013 (figure includes the missing 16000 votes that monkey khadim hussain took away)
Now if the elections take place with these cases as undecided. The sympathy vote will be in favor of PMLN. That is why i see possibility of elections in April or May (if and only if PPP joins hands with PMLN in making constitutional amendment for not holding election on new delimitations).

And if PMLN wins than the foul play you are asking CJP to play.PMLN will do it for you (but results will be not per your expectations --- unfortunately)

I will still wait for next month......if they get extension on the six month time bar than it will be a homeopathic verdict.....if not than all the possibilities are open PMLn electables will ditch the party as soon as NS gets convicted

Last edited:

arafay

The only reason panama decision went against nawaz is because of the shaikh rasheed petition which had examples of 14 other MNAs that were disqualified on incorrect asset declaration. If nawaz had been spared, supreme court would have had to deal with 14 appeals.

I think electables are ready to leave PMLN but they need assurances for ticket. Also people who joined before are blocking new comers. Ultimately blame has to go to the leadership for lack of organisation. PTI punjab leadership including IK don't know anything about constituency politics. This is not the time for rallies. This is the time to finalise candidates and let them go into the public.

PTI KPK leadership is not much different. The only difference is khattak who is all set for a second term. He has wiped out much of PPP/QWP and ANP while work is ongoing on JUIF/JI. Giving 10k/month stipend to masjid Imams is a genius move that has put MMA/JUIF on backfoot. Only Khattak could have thought of something like that.

However, if PTI wins clear majority in KPK, I want to see Khattak in center. He is too sharp for amateurs like Atif, Shahram and Shah Farman and should be a given a bigger challenge. Better use him in parliament to do jor tor and actually create some problems. Alternatively, if PTI gets federal govt, he would be a great choice for interior minister.

Zaidi Qasim

Auntie Ji.... Hasrat Un Ghunchoon Pay , Jo Bin Khilay Murjha Gae.