Dutch MP calls for Canada immigration ban on Muslims

-CSIS-

Voter (50+ posts)
Wilders, leader of the Party for Freedom, said that Canada is in danger of a "hostel takeover and being Islamicised", should Canada immigration not shut its doors to migrants from the Islamic Middle East nations.

"What happened in Europe will also happen here. We should wake up to the fact that Islamisation means less freedom to us and our children", said Wilders. He justified his inflammatory comments as being a warning to Canada, clarifying that he doesn't hate Muslims but instead the Islamic ideology that he says "wants to rule every aspect of life".

"The majority of Muslims are law-abiding, they want a good life for their families. There are moderate Muslims but there are no moderate Islams. The stronger the people become, the harder it will be to fight the ideology."

He continued: "For the people to not make the problem worse, stop the immigration from non-Western countries and stop the Islamisation process and the building of new mosques. This is really what we should do."

Wilders is notorious for his controversial views, with a plot to assassinate him in 2004 and continued threats made towards his life resulting in him being placed in a safe house owned by the Dutch government.

Currently, it is estimated that there approx. a million Muslims resident in Canada, which has a total population of 34 million.

http://www.visabureau.com/canada/news/09-05-2011/anti-islamic-dutch-mp-calls-for-canada-immigration-ban-on-muslims.aspx

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh pagal aadmy aaj say nahe bohat arsay say ISLAM kay hillaaf hai iss nay aik ghatia movie b banae thee FITNA uss kay baud logo nay kafeee thukaee kee thee iss ke magar KUTAY KI POSHAL SIDHI NAE HUNDII.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh pagal aadmy aaj say nahe bohat arsay say ISLAM kay hillaaf hai iss nay aik ghatia movie b banae thee FITNA uss kay baud logo nay kafeee thukaee kee thee iss ke magar KUTAY KI POSHAL SIDHI NAE HUNDII.

Is ko sirf ek din ke liye karachi ke Edhi Murda khane me chor do is ko pata chal jai ga whats mean of Dheshat/Terror

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are sick mental people in every part of the world. Every one has there views. The point is you should not force your views on others. If we see these dumb heads in western countires who talk like that but are very few of them in total which you can count on fingers. And we should also realize how many people from muslim countries talk like that of invading all the non muslim countries and killing them. There are mullah in every city that keep telling us to fight kuffar. Why not fight them in science and technology. Why we listen to these ******** around the globe. If muslims have to survive it will only be through science and technology. So lets not burn our blood on what that psycho from dutch said or what our psycho mullah says. Lets make our minds clear and move forward.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
So you are a fan of the Dutch MP? Nice to know where you come from!

dude i am not a fan of this guy infact i am a heater i wish i could burn him like hell with my heat ;)

but when i see you people talking against zaid hamid it makes me turns against you

Unicorn

Banned
dude i am not a fan of this guy infact i am a heater i wish i could burn him like hell with my heat ;)

but when i see you people talking against zaid hamid it makes me turns against you

Thats very strange this guy is Zaid Hamid of Netherlands. Listen to his speeches and just reverse the characters. This guy will give you conspiracy theories involving Muslims while Mr Zaid gives you Jews, Americans, Indians, Christians and Hindus. He is absolutely no different than Zaid Hamid. They both are equally funny I love to listen to both of them i don't want either one dead.

Last edited: