Do u think Musharraf's Gov. was better than the current Gov?

Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current G

Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09:

let me ask you a relative question. Who is responsible for the Zardari presidency ? Two persons , Number one is Musharraf( his NRO and the deal he made with ppp and especially with Benazir and after her death with Zardari), and second is Altaf Hussain, who nominated Zardari for the presidency. Remember, Zardari was not a elected person and no one in Pakistan elected him to become a president except all parties( including MQM) which voted him as a president in parliament. Now the question should have been who is less evil among these two cronies ?

UR are thinking now Zaidi .......try to go in more depbth u will get the answere........ok....Let me give u some hints.....tell who make that time comes where some one need to nominate zardari or give him NRO who make the situations.....It was Iftekar chudery and his loteraa vakil including Imran khan those people made the situation where zardari got the roome......and the time comes when zardari came as ppp owner no choice was left but to nominate him..as far as mqm concern the had 2 choices left zardari or nawaz sharif...they had to pick one and may be politicaly they found ppp better then nawaz sharif..not a big deal when u have to evil and u have to pick one so u choce who u feel less evil......and the real evil are those who made that ground for Zardari and Nawaz sharif to come back and try to get that power again.....Iftekar chudery and lawyers through nawaz sharifs money and imran khan because of his stupidity........other wise pakistan was going in a great form to the upwords before march 2007 untill these corrupt people jump in for power......

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09:

let me ask you a relative question. Who is responsible for the Zardari presidency ? Two persons , Number one is Musharraf( his NRO and the deal he made with ppp and especially with Benazir and after her death with Zardari), and second is Altaf Hussain, who nominated Zardari for the presidency. Remember, Zardari was not a elected person and no one in Pakistan elected him to become a president except all parties( including MQM) which voted him as a president in parliament. Now the question should have been who is less evil among these two cronies ?

UR are thinking now Zaidi .......try to go in more depbth u will get the answere........ok....Let me give u some hints.....tell who make that time comes where some one need to nominate zardari or give him NRO who make the situations.....It was Iftekar chudery and his loteraa vakil including Imran khan those people made the situation where zardari got the roome......and the time comes when zardari came as ppp owner no choice was left but to nominate him..as far as mqm concern the had 2 choices left zardari or nawaz sharif...they had to pick one and may be politicaly they found ppp better then nawaz sharif..not a big deal when u have to evil and u have to pick one so u choce who u feel less evil......and the real evil are those who made that ground for Zardari and Nawaz sharif to come back and try to get that power again.....Iftekar chudery and lawyers through nawaz sharifs money and imran khan because of his stupidity........other wise pakistan was going in a great form to the upwords before march 2007 untill these corrupt people jump in for power......

If the bullshit could walk, I can see you running it in an open field.The dictator dream was to pick his own dougar court so he could scew our country even more for the longer time with american help.He made us beggar okay but he not only found bending good enough but he laid the foundation for laying down on his belly in front of Americans for many years to come.If that is not a shamefull act for you, I don't know what would be. One theif suports another one so what if Altaf Hussain choses to support Zardari. And you don't even feel a little bit shame on this NRO where national thieves allowed to come back with open arms just to save Musharraf's ass. what kind of dialogues can take place with the metallity like that ?

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":2n7cisde]Nawaz09:

If the bullshit could walk, I can see you running it in an open field. [/quote:2n7cisde]

He will be shitting all the way to Mushrraf's flat and give him a big hug.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":1p67g3mv]Nawaz09:

If the bullshit could walk, I can see you running it in an open field.The dictator dream was to pick his own dougar court so he could scew our country even more for the longer time with american help.He made us beggar okay but he not only found bending good enough but he laid the foundation for laying down on his belly in front of Americans for many years to come.If that is not a shamefull act for you, I don't know what would be. One theif suports another one so what if Altaf Hussain choses to support Zardari. And you don't even feel a little bit shame on this NRO where national thieves allowed to come back with open arms just to save Musharraf's ass. what kind of dialogues can take place with the metallity like that ?[/quote:1p67g3mv]

Yous should read ur comment and try to anyless ur own mentality you guyz speak nounsence u have no logic at all.....its just ur dirty mind who creat things...........you dont even have a respect of talking....just behave like a loser.....

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

GeoG said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":35lhqmns]Nawaz09:

If the bullshit could walk, I can see you running it in an open field.

He will be shitting all the way to Mushrraf's flat and give him a big hug.[/quote:35lhqmns]
:lol: [funnny] [hilar]

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":vyfhlhs9]Nawaz09:

If the bullshit could walk, I can see you running it in an open field.The dictator dream was to pick his own dougar court so he could scew our country even more for the longer time with american help.He made us beggar okay but he not only found bending good enough but he laid the foundation for laying down on his belly in front of Americans for many years to come.If that is not a shamefull act for you, I don't know what would be. One theif suports another one so what if Altaf Hussain choses to support Zardari. And you don't even feel a little bit shame on this NRO where national thieves allowed to come back with open arms just to save Musharraf's ass. what kind of dialogues can take place with the metallity like that ?

Yous should read ur comment and try to anyless ur own mentality you guyz speak nounsence u have no logic at all.....its just ur dirty mind who creat things...........you dont even have a respect of talking....just behave like a loser.....[/quote:vyfhlhs9]

we benefited enormously with your little pep talk about Musharraf and Altaf and how" the situation" was created by no fault of dictator but by CJ who was called in to the army chief's office with other generals ganging up on him asking and threated him to resign.He was held up there against his own will and he created the "situation" by refusing to surrender to those national thugs and because of it Mushharf had to make a deal like NRO to bring back the big theif of all time.And you definately make sense with your ideas and contribute positively to the discussion ? Obviously you behave like a winner with the head cut off and doesn't know which direction to head for the victory stand. I am glad with your high flying thinking and superb execution. Keep on the good work. Musharraf must be proud of you.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
When a Zalim CHOUDHARY of a village was about to die
he called his sons and asked them to do something that people of the village remember him in good words.
Sons assured that he should not be worried and they will make sure that everyone will praise him after his departure.

The day after Choudhary died and his son was declared new choudhary
He gathered all the poor of the village and awarded them with 100 lashes each
So all the village starting praising Baray Choudhary Sab that he was very good

This has been the recent story of our nation
Zardari has truly proved to be son of Musharraf
Lets hope this Choudrahat finishes here and soon with Zardari
Or we will all get 100 more lashes with the arrival of Zardais son Nawaz Sharif in this instance.

God help us all.

LOL

That's a real great analysis, for who's great thief,

GoeG minus AH brainy analyst.

zazulfi

Citizen
'Democracy': In the rest of the world it may mean "Of the People, For the People and By the People"

In Pakistan it means 'OFF THE PEOPLE, FAR THE PEOPLE AND BUY THE PEOPLE". I call it "DAMNED-OH-CRACY".

As it's said in Punjabi: "Chore Uchakka Chaudhri Te Ghundi Run Pardhan", Isn't it quite true now a days in Pakistan

fahad Ali

Musharraf Government was much much better than Democratic Government.
Atleast the basic requirements of people were available and in there reach. e.g ATTA, ELECTRICITY, GAS, NETWORKING etc

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mushraf era was best. Bcoz Woh khud corrupt nahin tha. Corruption her door main hoti hai. Musharaf Sahab ke dor main bhi hui. lekin is pemanay per nahin hui jesay ke ab ho rahi hai. is door ke mamalay main Panjabi ki khawat hai .

Kutti Choran naal rul gaye hai.
Excuse my langauge

scary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardari doesn't even qualify for a clerk job. Can't believe he is leading us.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari doesn't even qualify for a clerk job. Can't believe he is leading us.

But it is ground reality that he is the President of Pakistan and no one could do anything against him for reaching this position. He manipulated the situation in this way that he got what he intended by thick and thin.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Musharraf Government was much much better than Democratic Government.
Atleast the basic requirements of people were available and in there reach. e.g ATTA, ELECTRICITY, GAS, NETWORKING etc

Wrong dear!
These problems had started in his tenure, the only difference between now and then is, that they have been amplified!
Thanx to Zardari and his jiyalas looting govt with all means possible!f

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is a fraud poll period.Mushie the dallal of the zionist should be hanged live on GEO..OK The idiot who came up with this idiotic poll should be ban for life from this site.Moron.That rat bastard will be hanged soon a mass murdering coward indian pib muushie is...

aaleraza

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Absulately not because these circumst are created by musharaf policies and we can not compare two alike things in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.