Do u think Musharraf's Gov. was better than the current Gov?

Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current G

My question goes to the person who has created this poll, why would Zardari want to present Musharraf good?

What you logic behind this. Dont make fun of yourself and be neutral in terms of opinions.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

waseemmanno said:
My question goes to the person who has created this poll, why would Zardari want to present Musharraf good?

What you logic behind this. Dont make fun of yourself and be neutral in terms of opinions.

Kissi Parhay Likhay Say Option "Zardari makes Musharraf Look Good" Ka Matlab Samaj Kar Phir Jawab Daina,

Until then Don't leave your daytime job of licking Musharraf ...

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

Azharabbas said:
Yes Very Nice Topic That the Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov? Ofcourse The New Government is the Democractic Government but does not like to be Democratic It has been failed in SINDH<PUNJAB<BALUCHISTAN<NWFB.
No difference between the former President and the Existed President

Lot better then this corrupt govt...........I think it will be insult of Mush govt to compare with these peoples.....Only black spot which they claim against mush govt is that he was a dectator.....but he was only one dectator now we have more then 300 dectatores in assmebly and their so called quaids are bigger then the dectators...they made us fool by the name of democracy.......what is democracy....Where awam got khushali, now it doesnt mean who is ruling the govt if that govt is giving all our rites and facelitating awam nicely so it doesnt matter who is ruling and how did he come on power..........Also Foj is our bigger asset then these corrupt politicans.......PAK AFWAJ ki jawan apni jaan datey hain mulq key liyee......politicans agar martey bhi hain tu apney power ki jang me pakistan ki mohabath me nahi.........Musharraf era was the best era in pakistans history 2007 march takh jub takh yeh corrupt polticians pakistan sey doore they....or inhoney Corrupt iftkar chudery ko lottery vakeloon key sath streets per nahi aye they,,,,

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this poll and discussion.

By looking at the poll results uptill now, about 3 out of 4 people on this website think that Musharraf era was some how better than the current government.

44% think, it was better and 28% think that Zardari makes Musharraf look good. (44+28 = 72).

I think the perception is changing drastically and people of Pakistan regretting the departure of Musharraf. I am pretty sure that soon we will get the similar polling result in next general election as what we had here on this website.

Regards

GeoG

MileStone said:
I would like to thank everyone who participated in this poll and discussion.

By looking at the poll results uptill now, about 3 out of 4 people on this website think that Musharraf era was some how better than the current government.

44% think, it was better and 28% think that Zardari makes Musharraf look good. (44+28 = 72).

I think the perception is changing drastically and people of Pakistan regretting the departure of Musharraf. I am pretty sure that soon we will get the similar polling result in next general election as what we had here on this website.

Regards

You are a true follower of Zia ul Haq, the creator of your party
If you vote for me, you are ok but I you vote aginst me, you are out of Isalm

People are not regretting Musharraf's departure,
People are looking forward to Zardari's departure.

Tum Aur Tumhari Logic, Sarak Kay Pathar (milestone)

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

@GeoG...
Man u look so disappointed with those poll result uptill now......this platform is more like some of imrans followers like u GeoG but still in this platform Mush is getting lead which truely can be disappointed for you.....but if u start thinking with logic u will come to the other side as well....problem is with some of you is that u guyz dont think with logic u got emotional with emotional talks....and thats what these politicans do ...they make u and people like emotional fool......where Musharaf is a practical man....and talk straight doesnt mix things up that is why some of u who dont use their brains got diffuclties to understand and follow Musharraf....u guyz only follow emotinal talks..and these politicians knows that very well and they play with you........if you have a brain anywhere in your head,,,,try to use it and start thinking.......and write some thing with logic and facts......dont start talking in air like Imran Khan your boss do....

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG...
Man u look so disappointed with those poll result uptill now......this platform is more like some of imrans followers like u GeoG but still in this platform Mush is getting lead which truely can be disappointed for you.....but if u start thinking with logic u will come to the other side as well....problem is with some of you is that u guyz dont think with logic u got emotional with emotional talks....and that what these politicans do the make u and people like a emotional fool......where Musharaf is a practical man....and talk straight doesnt mix things in his talking thats why peoples like u who dont use their brains got diffuclties to understand and follow Musharraf....u guyz only follow emotinal talks..and this politicians know u guyz very well and the play with you........if you have a brain anywhere in your head,,,,try to use it and start thinking.......and write some thing with logic and facts......dont start talking in air like Imran Khan your boss.....

Just ask a few question the following question on this forum and then draw your conclusion:

Musharraf Insaan Hai Ya Haiwan
Musharraf Dopaya Hai Ya Chopaya
Musharraf Goli Say Maray Ga Ya Phansi Say

I can formulate a ten options survey if you want..

I am sure you will love the results of the survey

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

@GeoG

See u come again with dirty mind and illogical views.....that was the problem i was talking about in my previous comment.....anywayz man....its seems nothing left in ur upside..

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG

See u come again with dirty mind and illogical views.....that was the problem i was talking about in my previous comment.....anywayz man....its seems nothing left in ur upside..

You are the one who want to extract results from questions framed in a way that head and tail both goes your ways, so why not conduct a survey on my suggested questions, you would really come to know that Musharraf is Haiwan who butchered everybody who came in his way.
Where goes all claims that back in October that I am on a lecture circle and I will come back to Pakistan when finished with lectures. There is nothing stopping him from coming to the country with his cronies still in power so what is he worried about.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG

You are the one who want to extract results from questions framed in a way that head and tail both goes your ways, so why not conduct a survey on my suggested questions, you would really come to know that Musharraf is Haiwan who butchered everybody who came in his way.
Where goes all claims that back in October that I am on a lecture circle and I will come back to Pakistan when finished with lectures. There is nothing stopping him from coming to the country with his cronies still in power so what is he worried about.

@GeoG

Why dont u try...because nounsense can only be produced by foolss....and look good in it

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG

@GeoG

Why dont u try...because nounsense can only be produced by foolss....and look good in it

Now you are calling Musharraf a fool

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)

Some people can't understand the options. The last three options don't prove at all that Musharraf was a good person. It just proves he was better than Zardari. What a standard he has established to be compared with Zardari!!! Must be a pretty close contest.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

Tanweer.Amjad said:
Some people can't understand the options. The last three options don't prove at all that Musharraf was a good person. It just proves he was better than Zardari. What a standard he has established to be compared with Zardari!!! Must be a pretty close contest.

Tanweer I dont know what u trying to prove with ur comment........but any logical person can say easily that there is no comparaison between Musharraf and Zaradari.....Musharraf way far better then Zardari...........u can compare Zardari and Nawaz sharif because ....wo duno ek hi thali key chatey batey hain....Both are big time loteraas......Musharraf has his own respect and he can be prove lot better then those corrupt polticians with logic and facts........yeh there is some mistakes happen at the end of his era.....and those thing happen becuase these corrupt politicians and corrupt judges run a compain against him......If musharraf stay then these peoples who are claming to be hukmran of pakistan wont be in power...so they make it sure that Musharraf wont stay....they use lot of money and make some people emotional fools .....jhot bola her wo cheez kar dali jo karsaktey thee Musharraf ko nikalney key liye,,,,just to come in power......anyway....need brain to understand these things.

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
Tanweer.Amjad said:

Tanweer I dont know what u trying to prove with ur comment........but any logical person can say easily that there is no comparaison between Musharraf and Zaradari.....Musharraf way far better then Zardari...........u can compare Zardari and Nawaz sharif because ....wo duno ek hi thali key chatey batey hain....Both are big time loteraas......Musharraf has his own respect and he can be prove lot better then those corrupt polticians with logic and facts........yeh there is some mistakes happen at the end of his era.....and those thing happen becuase these corrupt politicians and corrupt judges run a compain against him......If musharraf stay then these peoples who are claming to be hukmran of pakistan wont be in power...so they make it sure that Musharraf wont stay....they use lot of money and make some people emotional fools .....jhot bola her wo cheez kar dali jo karsaktey thee Musharraf ko nikalney key liye,,,,just to come in power......anyway....need brain to understand these things.

Oh Mian Logic and Brain Masala, Uc Bhagoray Ko Bol Na Keh Pakistan Ayay Aur Aa Kar Apna THAHT Sambhalay. Laikin Woh Bhagora Ayay Ga Nahi, Kun Keh Woh Shair Ki Khaal Main Gheedhar Hai, Hazaron Logo Ko Mar Kar Ab Apni Jan Bohat Aziz Hai

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

@GeoG ....
bhai tu kon hai......khaa say ayaa hai.......Mushi fobia hogya hai tumko.............u need a phsyciatrist .....go find one.

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG ....
bhai tu kon hai......khaa say ayaa hai.......Mushi fobia hogya hai tumko.............u need a phsyciatrist .....go find one.

Logic aur Brain Masala G, I can't even suggest you a phsciatrist as your Demagi damage is not repairable, you are a total scrap to be sold in a scrap market or thrown in dumpyard.

Go and find yourself a dumpyard.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)

GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG ....

Logic aur Brain Masala G, I can't even suggest you a phsciatrist as your Demagi damage is not repairable, you are a total scrap to be sold in a scrap market or thrown in dumpyard.

Go and find yourself a dumpyard.

[funnny] [hilar]

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

waseemmanno said:

Well I created this post and in the options I only put "YES" and "NO" just to keep it simple and to the point, as you would see, if you look at the first post on this topic.

I am not sure why admin changed it and added 2 extra options without asking.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nawaz09:

let me ask you a relative question. Who is responsible for the Zardari presidency ? Two persons , Number one is Musharraf( his NRO and the deal he made with ppp and especially with Benazir and after her death with Zardari), and second is Altaf Hussain, who nominated Zardari for the presidency. Remember, Zardari was not a elected person and no one in Pakistan elected him to become a president except all parties( including MQM) which voted him as a president in parliament. Now the question should have been who is less evil among these two cronies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.