Do u think Musharraf's Gov. was better than the current Gov?

Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current Gov?

Musharraf's government was billion time better there is no compression.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

mayray leye tou aisa hai k AIK nay khada khooda AUR dosray nay uss mai dhaka dey dia.

yaro yeh sach hai k musharaf k dour mai kafi problems thee magar usss nay uss kO CHUPAYA huwa thaa (jaisa k mai nay kaha khada khood chuka thaa)
woh loog jin ko economy k baray mai thora knowledge hai woh jantay hain mushraf k dour mai he mulak ka dewaliya ho chuka tha magar shoor iss leye nahe
thaa k media chup thaa aur media Q chup thaa Q k musharaf ko USA ki poree hamayat hasil thee.so jasay he mush gaya uss k saaath sath sab clear hona shuru ho gaya.
mulak mazeed bach sakta thaa agar zardari na hoota tab.

aur GeoG nay jo kahani chudary ki sune woh bilkul theek hai

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)

All are same in Pakistan. PML-N,Q PPP and Army all same. No difference

canadian

I think both are the same but Zardari is one notch above.

GeoG

LOL

That's a real great analysis, for who's great thief,

GoeG minus AH brainy analyst.

so 99 percent of my analysis is redundant, lolz...

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

It was not Musharraf it was local government system

Arsalan Ilya

Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current G

Salams to all !

I've been a frequent visitor on siasat.pk for a while now but this poll made me register here and say something. Before I go on and do that I currently support no one in Pakistan when it comes to politics. Now the question that was asked is simple , was Musharraf better ? Indeed he was, the stats will prove it the international media will confirm it and so much so sites like these , forums like these where people can actually shape opinions is good work done by him . Now everything wrong he did , was because he was in pressure to legitimize himself. Otherwise people like us would say he is a dictator and the irony is we all still call him that ! However , if you rule this one thing out and give him time like 2 years without Parliament trust me he will perform much better. Thats why , I ask a question which I feel should be the next poll. "Should Pakistan have Parliamentary Democracy like UK or Presidential Democracy like US ? I believe with the current culture we do still vote for individuals like Nawaz Sharif, Late Benazir Bhutto, Imran Khan, Altaf Hussain, Fazal-ur-Rehman the point is that seldom we know the candidate we are voting for but because he has a ticket from one of the people I just mentioned we elect them and after the term people put the blame on Parliament. To further explain this , although I adore Shahbaz sharif, but how many times have you seen him take the blame for anything. If the security is not right the IG Police gets the axe and we forget that CM was the person maybe a year ago who appointed that very IG. So my friends I think its time that we reshape our Democracy and go for the US model where the president brings his team and at the end of term HE is the one answerable not like Today where everyone knows Zardari is running the government but when asked he says there is a Sovereign Parliament in act .

Many thanks & Kind regards.
May Allah Bless you and your family and keep us safe.

Romy_102

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nawaz09
@GeoG ....
bhai tu kon hai......khaa say ayaa hai.......Mushi fobia hogya hai tumko.............u need a phsyciatrist .....go find one.

Logic aur Brain Masala G, I can't even suggest you a phsciatrist as your Demagi damage is not repairable, you are a total scrap to be sold in a scrap market or thrown in dumpyard.

Go and find yourself a dumpyard.

[hilar] awsum

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current g

Why do we have to choose between these two? Why not someone else. What about imran khan?

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

MUSH'S MISTAKES

1. PARTNER WITH CH. BROTHERS
Yes big mistake.. but he had no other choice at that time.
2. SHAUKAT AZIZ
Not a mistake. He was a smart guy.. good person.. worked free as secretary finance. he left a well paying job for pakistan and worked hard to bring ecnomical benefits into this nation.
3. PANGA WITH CHIEF JUSTICE
Yes mistake... but cheif justice is no saint.. he is probably the most corrupt person after zardari now a days.. Terrorist are set free, all he is doing is protecting nawaz sharif.. he suspended DG rangers when they killed the guy in karachi, who is going to suspend this cheif justice because he is letting go terrorist day in and out and then they come kill more people.. bribery is the justice in all the courts so he should be suspended for corruption in justice system.
4. MASSACRE AT RED MOSQUE
Red Mosque was not massacre. it was needed. the terrorist living inside it were killing innocent people. No one has right to challenge the rit of the government. Check the media of that time.. everyone wanted action to be taked at Red Mosque.. its just pakistani people have very short term memory.. and also they are mostly munafiq.
5. PANGA WITH THE MEDIA
I don't think he took panga with media.. even today media doesn't know what they are doing.. they have no limits.. what he did wrong was by setting them free without giving them strict guidelines.. Our nation cannot have freedom. we don't know what freedom is.. we need to be on leash at all times. Media can be a very good tool in pakistan but unfortunately media is not helping Pakistan.
6. DECLARE EMERGENCY
Yea i guess but he had no choice after evil cheif jsutice and a sorry media

And oh yeah i am not AMPL or MQM or PMLN or PMLQ or PPPP..

I am telling you the truth..
Musharraf could have done much better with all the power and time he had but he had some wrong allies.. i.e PMLQ, MOlana .. should have made his own party from the begining..

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
We judge any body with their action and performance of duty.
Musharaf was not an angel neither a devil he was a humanbeing.
He was not elected . Bad
Problem with judges . Bad
Some other problems as well.
In his time people had the jobs . Yes .
kitchen items were way cheaper than now . yes
The were no Gas load sheding in summer. Yes
In winter verey little Gas load sheding. Yes
Electricity load sheding was 1 to 3 hrs in his time . Yes.
Media was freed in his time ( they say media get freedom himself but why not before so , this is fals . Yes he gave them freedom)
War on terror was only on Afghanistan Border . Now in our streets.
Were people feel safer in his time . Yes
Our growth rate was 7%. yes
Dollar was in 9 years Rs 62. Yes
There was no Petrol shrtage in his time . Yes
People were not killing themselvs due to hunger as we see today.
People were not selling their kids for hunger like today.
He gave us local body system. Yes ( the flw in the system can be taken care but Zardar and Nawaz remove the syetem bad very bad)
7 univeristies were comming to pakistan from devolped countries.
He added 1500 mega watts in system but not enough.
His governament deliver. this governament robthe county.
Yes he was a lot better

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Do u think Musharraf's gov was better than the current g

Hello, you think the people should think as wish.
It is impossible. Let the people think freely .

Status
Not open for further replies.