Do Our Media Have Any Standards ? Forced Coverage Of Prince William's Wedding!

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
DO OUR MEDIA HAVE ANY STANDARDS ? So called Pakistani media have 1-2 hours live coverage time for Royal Wedding but when it comes to our National issues they don't have time. What do we have to do with Royal Wedding ?

769e8a15b5b5e6898e889f7a0abc4a76.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Do our media have any standards ? Forced coverage of Prince Charles Wedding!

hamara media ek bhand/mirasi ki tarah ha,jidhr shoor shraba sunay ga shuru ho jaye ga,isko na NATIONAL INTEREST ka pata ha,na QAUMI GHAIRAT ka pas ha,drone k khilaf to coverage mar gai thi royal wedding aisay dikha rahay hyn jaisay khoob pounds in ko milay hyn,hamara media & ngo's pakistan ki rooh ko kha gaye hyn and hukmaran to pooora mulk he harap kr gae.geo walay to suna ha sath indian songs bhi chala rahy hyn.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Media jab be-haya ho jaye to kya kiya ja sakta bhai.

Hindus se azadi hasil ki but Media Indian movies ,songs news bohat shok se dikhata hai.

Angrezon se azadi hasil ki but Media 'Cat Medicine' ki shadi ko full coverage de raha jo kuch din baad kisi aur goray ke saath bhag jaye gi yaqeenan. phir aik aur news aye gi......and so on.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sure that This must be high demand in Pakistan thathwy media showing this like other event mother day/father day/ Love day /christmas day

Media is private sector and they want to make money at the end of the day. They have statistics what to show and what peopel like to watch

Look how many people respond to this post that will tell u the impotance of this

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
I watched it and liked it , whats wrong in watching two people get married. 2 billion people in this word watched it too. If tomorrow Zardari gets married in such extravagant way I will watch that too.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watched it and liked it , whats wrong in watching two people get married. 2 billion people in this word watched it too. If tomorrow Zardari gets married in such extravagant way I will watch that too.

Absolutely nothing wrong but there are other important thing out there...who the hell is that prince to us?

I would understand if british channels are showing it live but the whole world doesnt make much sense.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ghaiat aoor sharm too aanay aoor janay wali cheezain hain,banda zara dheet aoor baysharam hona chahiay.
Waiasay $ aoor pounds baree mushkil say miltay hain.

erfan

Citizen
****** hain media pe itni dair ka program kisi majboor admi ka kr leta jo halat sa tang hain........khushi hoty

concern_paki

Its not a new trend ...... When Princess Diana and Prince Charles got married all media has covered that occasion too ............ Whatever anyone say or believe it or not the Royal Family have a prestige and a unique name in all over the world.......... They are famous and very well known everywhere ....much much more than players,, celebrities, scholars, scientists anyone.....yes, the credit goes to the UK ........their media ...... their people ....... their government that how they continue to give prestige to the royal family and also sometime creates hypes in order to put them in news/media as well ..............

Malik495

Re: Do our media have any standards ? Forced coverage of Prince Charles Wedding!

Vesey Afica k kaloon ne kabi gora banney ki koshish nhi kee ye complex sirf subcontinant k ghulamana zehno ka he............

nahi samar sahib michel jackson ne koi 100 surgeries krwaeen thin kaalay se gora bannay k liye....

GeoG

Watching this, only if we can learn the organization at micro level
No one is pushing and shoving each other to get in front
Everyone is at ease, peace and calm, enjoying the atmosphere
PPP workers must be shown this a thousand times.