Do Our Media Have Any Standards ? Forced Coverage Of Prince William's Wedding!

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well there is nothing wrong in it , but Pakistan is not a normal happy country , the country is burning with all kind of issues and during that if media is behaving like they don't give a damn about the country then there is problem,when someone is dead in your house you don't celebrate for other people's wedding, hope you got our point
I watched it and liked it , whats wrong in watching two people get married. 2 billion people in this word watched it too. If tomorrow Zardari gets married in such extravagant way I will watch that too.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Do our media have any standards ?

بات سچی یہ ہے کہ صرف ہمارے حمکران ہی نہیں ہم بھی ذہنی طور پر انگریزوں کے غلام ہیں :angry_smile:

Disagree with you
A worker who comes from a village in Pakistan or India
works in this system and becomes supervisor in a few years
ordering the same Chitti Chamri to do this and that..

Our subordination comes from under achievement as a nation
Attain better standards of education and living and we will have no such complex

Pakistan1992

our media is ********, espically Geo always showing ipl, indian dramas
hum shows indian serials on their channels even some other Pakistani channels show indian progs and other shows
our media is way more baghrait than our leaders

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Do our media have any standards ? Forced coverage of Prince Charles Wedding!

nahi samar sahib michel jackson ne koi 100 surgeries krwaeen thin kaalay se gora bannay k liye....

sarey malik abb rehman malik ya veena malik jesey to nhi hotey malik sahab.....................exceptions don't make rules.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sure that This must be high demand in Pakistan thathwy media showing this like other event mother day/father day/ Love day /christmas day

Media is private sector and they want to make money at the end of the day. They have statistics what to show and what peopel like to watch

Look how many people respond to this post that will tell u the impotance of this

Ask your Mirza Masroor to come on Siasat.pk to debate then you will see HOW MANY RESPONSES you get here then you may know how much IMPOTENT he is!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
I watched it and liked it , whats wrong in watching two people get married. 2 billion people in this word watched it too. If tomorrow Zardari gets married in such extravagant way I will watch that too.

Sir,

Ap Ka Kiya Kahnay, Ap To Har Eray Gheeray Ki Shadi Shouk Say Deiukhtay Hain

Just you need 3 Crore!

Shadi 3 Crore Ki!

Lol!

drkjke

this media does not tell you that your army is currently doing an operation in mohmand agency killing hundreds and hundreds of tribal people,and when these tribal people try to defend themsleves from this american war against islam than they are labelled by your media as terrorists.
daily.pakistani f16s fly and bomb entire villages .american drones kill few people but pakistani jets erase whole villages of their own pakistani tribal people.its truth go check out the facts from tribal people.
and if your media does not keep you people busy in indian movies and weddings than how will america slaughter you later?after all before a bakraa or goat is slaughtered we feed them it and love it
same is case with media,its fattening you before the big sacrifice soon

zaman

MPA (400+ posts)
ثانیہ مرزا نے ناشتہ کیا-- ثانیہ مرزا مسکرئیں- ثانیہ مرزا اداس دیکھ رہی ہیں -ثانیہ مرزا نے -----کی --
ثانیہ مرزا اچھے موڈ میں-
ہم سب سے ویلی قوم ہیں - نہ ہمارے پاس وقت ہے اچھے کاموںکےلئے اور نہ ہی کوئی کام ہے-
یہی حال میڈیا کا ہے-

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the heck, Express News showed Kat and William kissing each other in 9PM bulletin. How can we watch all this with our family members ?

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
It's more like a cult ritual rather than a wedding.

The family are essentiallly German and although the media are claiming people are excited the reality is most people don't even know the last names of the royal couple.

The family aren't very popular in Britain because they are basically a bunch of jokers living in luxury without earning it. They are also part of the occult and you are bound to see plenty of symbolism in the wedding coverage. They do have a lot of influence and power in the right places that's why they are still around, not only in the UK but around the world.

The family has a historical link to Nazism and this ideoligy seems to have carried on with Harry dressing up in a Nazi uniform and making racist remarks about Pakistani's while on a photo shoot in Afghanistan. However Prince Philip is the daddy of them all which shows in this legendary quote....

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Hitler would have been proud.

Lodhi

Bhai jab unkay agent Altaf ke telephonic khitab (torcher) ko live coverage de saktay hain to phir Altaf ke aqa ka to live coverage ka itna to haq banta hai na.... Begani shadi me Abdullah dewana wali baat buzrgoon ne aisay he to nahi kahi the na.

Narcissist

Banned
ثانیہ مرزا نے ناشتہ کیا-- ثانیہ مرزا مسکرئیں- ثانیہ مرزا اداس دیکھ رہی ہیں -ثانیہ مرزا نے -----کی --
ثانیہ مرزا اچھے موڈ میں-
ہم سب سے ویلی قوم ہیں - نہ ہمارے پاس وقت ہے اچھے کاموںکےلئے اور نہ ہی کوئی کام ہے-
یہی حال میڈیا کا ہے-

Hahaha...... loved your post bro. totally brilliant and awesome.