Do not Travel Swine Flu effected countries - Saudi Mufti

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Moftee.jpg

Saudi Arabias Mufti Sheikh Abd Al-'Aziz Aal Al-Sheikh has issued a fatwa banning leaving or travelling to countries with outbreaks of swine flu.

The fatwa says that doing so constitutes a violation of the religious law regarding saving lives.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: The Swine Mufti

I think u better stop this ****. U indian agent.Why are u after Islam and Pakistan and our religion...Do u know u hindus drink cow urine and also marry dogs and monkeys'.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)

Its certainly a wise advice from the mufti. Any doctor or sane learned person will also advice you the same i.e. do not travel to such places where there is an outbreak of any disease. Even US govt advised its citizens to refrain from traveling to Mexico.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)

the title is very bad,if u r a muslim then this is ur shameful act ,this mufti is suggesting right thing,I have read this thing in islamic books that if u caught some discease which can be passed on from 1 person 2 another then u should not travel ,for the safety of every1.n this is right thing for every person who cares for the society.

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

haha ....At Least he didnt give fatva that COW's PISS DRINKING can bring u beauty and every hindu should drink it. aghhhhh
U Dirty Cow's piss drinkers.

Pakistan Zindabaad

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: The Mufti

Just read this post. This title is shocking. What the hell. mcuk2001. are you a Muslim????? I just wrote a post supporting you as you exposed the taliban but how can you use such a name for a Mufti if you are muslim. I think you better explain this immediately.

Assalam-O-Alakum

i guess the moderation is very poor this post should be delete until now what are you waiting for after reading the title of this most and banned this user because this is the violation of a discipline forum and stop asking question to these people who are you tell about that why are you against Islam and Pakistan stop this nonsense question are you blind who they are dont u know whats there job is this is there job to speak against Islam and thats the work of KUFFAR haven't you know what Allah says that they are your enemy still you asking why just delete this post immediately and delete this user no more post should come from him otherwise there will be a nonsense unlimited post will start coming from users against the most dirty so called religion "HINDUISM" So better delete this user because he has violate the rules severals times.

saifmcs

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Could you please paste your source of this news cause this picture and news is fake. one more thing whats wrong with this news even its been advised by scientists and govts...but the way you presented this news just look like that you takin a mick....which is totally unprofessional

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)

saifmcs said:
Could you please paste your source of this news cause this picture and news is fake. one more thing whats wrong with this news even its been advised by scientists and govts...but the way you presented this news just look like that you takin a mick....which is totally unprofessional

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=80717

type Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Al Sheikh in google & click on images

shaikh.jpg