Dedicated to all the conspiracy theorists on siasat.pk

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
To those members who blame everything on others, here are a few interesting paragraphs. Please think about it before you call me an agent though.

Ask questions!

The question is never who did what, the question should always be why were we unable to stop it. If we say that India conducted the attack or America was behind a suicide blast that is why we couldn't stop it, we are damaging our own credibility. As if to say we can stop attacks on our soil as long as India, Israel or America is not involved. If they are involved, then we can't do anything about it.

The next time you debate an emotional friend or relative about this topic and they predictably take out their favourite weapon and say "Its an American/Indian/Jewish conspiracy". Answer with a simple but piercing "So what!". So what if it is a conspiracy. Isn't the job of leadership to foil conspiracies. Just because something is a conspiracy doesn't mean that on its success, you can be cleared of your responsibilities.

In conclusion, let me repeat myself again,

"THE QUESTION IS NOT WHO DID IT, BUT WHY WERE WE UNABLE TO STOP IT"

Source: http://tehkal.blogspot.com/2011/05/pakistan-blaming-world-for-our-problems.html

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother you right. As Talat rightly explained this scenario.
Every successful country needs following 4 Gs.. (actually it was 3 Gs, not mobile network please:lol:.. But he updated to 4 Gs..)
#1)GATES
#2)GUARDS
#3)GUNS
=============
We have all of the above (some exception to gate control over PAK-AFGHAN BORDER)
The last G is GUTS ..
Thats lacking in our leadership & military elite. Some are on NRO & some on EXTENSIONS. What you are expecting from them GHAZWA-E-HIND.
BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The counter arguments will be presented by lovers that COMMON MAN CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS DELICATE & SENSITIVE FOREIGN RELATIONS thats why we cannot share the information WHAT OUR AGENCIES & INSTITUTIONS have done in past to counter it & what in progress. So keep conspiring we will not share the info from 1956 till today.
WE HAVE BEEN ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE. DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST REVENGE. KEEP POSTING ON SIASAT.PK, NO ONE CARES.
HIMMAT HAY TO PASS KER WERNA BURDASHT KER..
================
So brother Faisal, i dont think lovers will stop after reading your or my post. After all what are LOVERS for .... LOVE IS BLIND...;) (kaisa)
Assalam-o-alaikum.
Take care.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Your thought povoking comment is absolutly valid, but the thing is our media does not repeat our succeess so much as faliures. This repeated publicity of faliure makes us look worse than we really are. Damake ka to nuksan hota he hei use ar bar bar byan karne se uska nuksan multiply ho jata hei, similarly not mentioning the sucess on main streem edia so much diminishes its effect.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
why you dragging media here, again you start blamming game dear...
focus on the main question.