Corruption is sinking Pakistan internationally

msrx5jj2

Citizen
He is the only hope for dying Pakistan.

Our people can change themselves. We only need to stand up and take a stand against the corrupt, but unlike in the Arab countries, we have that assurance in the back of the mind that the next elections are coming up and we will get rid of them. We need wake up.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our people can change themselves. We only need to stand up and take a stand against the corrupt, but unlike in the Arab countries, we have that assurance in the back of the mind that the next elections are coming up and we will get rid of them. We need wake up.

good .. i appreciate.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We have been corrupt since probably 70's... now its in our blood to be corrupt and lie about small little things.. i was in pakistan earlier this year and i was surprised to see how much people lie over there on things that don't even matter.. a small thing that will not harm me or will benefit the person who is lying.. but since its in them now they will lie..
judiciary is not "AZAD" as people say that in pakistan.. you can still pay the judge and get the decision that you like.. the only thing is you must pay a higher amount then your opposition because the judge takes money from both parties now and who ever gives him the higher amount get the decision.