Constitutionally non-citizen Altaf Hussain can't do politics in the country.

billo786

Senator (1k+ posts)
story1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ummat ko to khair AntiMQM kaha jata hai.. per baat logical hai..!!! According to constitution!!! jo sach hai wo sach hai..!!! chahay iss ko koi Anti MQM kehy ya jo b!!!!!!!!!!! Qanoon yehi hai!!!!!

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sachi baat tu karwi lagti hai na.......................

He raised valid points in hi petition.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Foreign citizen telling the Pakistani Army to take over is also crime...indirect involvement in murder and mayhem is also criminal...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Did Pir pay one and a half Million Pounds to settle the case with his wife ? ( I only assume it would have been out of the court settlement) Any MQM and pir's Supporter likes to answer that question ?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
What a good news..

But Altaf Bhai is not a politician.

He is just selling his Chooran or sprinkling Chooran on the dead ones...

اب تو شیطان کے چیلے بہت پیدا ہو گے ہیں - استاد لندن میں آرام فرما رہے ہیں

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
امت فتنہ اخبار ہے اس اخبار میں ہمیشہ بیوقوفانہ خبریں ہی ہوتی ہیں
امت اخبار نہیں پوسٹر ہے۔اس کی سرکولیشن کتنی ہے سب کو پتہ ہے۔یہ جماعت اسلامی کا آرگن ہے اور کچھ بھی نہیں۔کسی اور اخبار میں یہ خبریں کبھی نہیں چھپتیں۔اگر متحدہ کا کوئی ڈیتھ اسکواڈ ہے(جیسا یہ دعوا کرتا ہے) تو اس کو اب تک ٹھکانے کیوں نہیں لگایا۔

hah haha hahahahha ......ab gheeder pakra giyaa.
ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔۔۔۔۔اب گیدڑ پکڑا گیا۔۔۔۔پچھلے دو دن سے جنگ نیوز پر اس کا کوئی بیان نہی آیا ۔۔۔لگتا ھے گیدڑ اسی لئے خاموش ھے۔۔۔۔تیرا کیا بنے گا کالیا۔۔۔
:lol:

jackal.jpg

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1.5 million was paid to settle the divorce. WOW

Poor MQM workers paid that amount for their leader.

What the sincerity and loyalty.

Jury

1.5 million was paid to settle the divorce. WOW

Poor MQM workers paid that amount for their leader.

What the sincerity and loyalty.

It means one can easily check his bank account.
Because, he gave this money via bank check, if daily ummat is sincere.
Daily Ummat has exposed itself.

GeoG

You really are no brainer, arn't you.
Next thing you will ask us to prove Bhatta
It is not showing in your bank account.

GeoG

Did Pir pay one and a half Million Pounds to settle the case with his wife ? ( I only assume it would have been out of the court settlement) Any MQM and pir's Supporter likes to answer that question ?

If it is only one and half million, she had a raw deal.
By five properties only, this man is worth 10 million Sterling
But real wealth is Bhatta account and that needs to be investigated.

Real Question is:
MQM claims, their workers pay donation for party, fine, under which law this money is transferred to UK, which banking channels are used, Hawala is money laundering.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
If it is only one and half million, she had a raw deal.
By five properties only, this man is worth 10 million Sterling
But real wealth is Bhatta account and that needs to be investigated.

Real Question is:
MQM claims, their workers pay donation for party, fine, under which law this money is transferred to UK, which banking channels are used, Hawala is money laundering.

100% agree.
But I think Altaf Hussain ki Chooran ki income b tu ho gi na......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I will give him benefits of the doubt if he can show us his real swiss bank account statement. Now, Don't tell me that he doesn't have swiss bank account because every fugitive has one.Besides, if Mr. Khan is incorrect, you can take him to the court for defamation ( I real love this word used for someone who is notirious) . Also you do not have to assume that if the Ummat workers are still alive, default is the absence of death squad.If you are really sincere, don't even go that far as swiss bank, just show us the expenses the MQM is paying for the Pir in London for the last many years.If it is modest, I will accept it as well. Eventhough living on someone's money is only allowed for those who are unable to work in Islam.And that money comes in the shape of Zakaat and sadaqas. Now, don't tell me your pir lives off of these zakaats or sadaqats.Now you will have to show us the contract wich your party have with your pir if you argue that he is working for the MQM with pay.There must be a wage contract and hours of work and the benifts written on that contract for your Pir to work for MQM. No free loaders please.

ali_ravian

Councller (250+ posts)
hah haha hahahahha ......ab gheeder pakra giyaa.
ھا ھا ھا ھا ۔۔۔۔۔اب گیدڑ پکڑا گیا۔۔۔۔پچھلے دو دن سے جنگ نیوز پر اس کا کوئی بیان نہی آیا ۔۔۔لگتا ھے گیدڑ اسی لئے خاموش ھے۔۔۔۔تیرا کیا بنے گا کالیا۔۔۔
:lol:

jackal.jpg

Yaar yeh gheedar ka choran leta kon hai............ monkey >>>>>>in the President house<<<<<<<<<<<