Constitutionally non-citizen Altaf Hussain can't do politics in the country.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wait a minute folks. Nafrat apni jagah per.

Pakistan does allow multiple citizenship therefore AH IS a citizen of Pakistan. He was born in Pak. I am sure his British passport would indicate that.

Problem is not his citizenship, issue is with his stance and political act, and policy

And of course his statements

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wait a minute folks. Nafrat apni jagah per.

Pakistan does allow multiple citizenship therefore AH IS a citizen of Pakistan. He was born in Pak. I am sure his British passport would indicate that.

Problem is not his citizenship, issue is with his stance and political act, and policy

And of course his statements

He has not renewed his Passport, ID card for last seventeen years, as per Pakistan Embassy official in UK.
He claims he applied twice but embassy staff say he is a big fat liar.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
If anyone can count the total number of PTI supporters, he can count in this thread. Everyone from PTI is here and all of them together passing every filthy remarks against Altaf bhai. But they are not able to harm him even equivalent to a penny.
arey bare bare haar gaey Altaf Bhai ko defame kerne meiN, tum bachey kiya ukhar lo ge. Lege raho apne sir phorne per. Ratti braber farq nahi perta Altaf Bhai ki maqbooliyat meiN. Kuch faeda na hoga tum logoN ko.
Wese Eid ka din araha hai, tum log is tarah galiyaN de ker eid manao ge aor khush ho ge tou phir theek hai, tumhari qismat. Nice training of Imran Khan to his workers.

Last edited:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
If anyone can count the total number of PTI supporters, he can count in this thread. Everyone from PTI is here and all of them together passing every filthy remarks against Altaf bhai. But they are not able to harm him even equivalent to a penny.
arey bare bare haar gaey Altaf Bhai ko defame kerne meiN, tum bachey kiya ukhar lo ge. Lege raho apne sir phorne per. Ratti braber farq nahi perta Altaf Bhai ki maqbooliyat meiN. Kuch faeda na hoga tum logoN ko.
Wese Eid ka din araha hai, tum log is tarah galiyaN de ker eid manao ge aor khush ho ge tou phir theek hai, tumhari qismat. Nice training of Imran Khan to his workers.

Ajaz Bhai

Agar koi logical answer nahi hai to please bongian tu na maro na.

You are right that chooran walay ko koi faraq nahi paray ga jab tak woh UK main hai. os ko aik par Pakistan tu bulaoo (jo k wo nahi aayae ga) phir dekho kis ko kitna farq parta hai.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ajaz Bhai

Agar koi logical answer nahi hai to please bongian tu na maro na.

You are right that chooran walay ko koi faraq nahi paray ga jab tak woh UK main hai. os ko aik par Pakistan tu bulaoo (jo k wo nahi aayae ga) phir dekho kis ko kitna farq parta hai.

Bhai Eid Mubarak
Logic and PTI workers? Impossible.
Ok, leave everything, just tell me one thing. Two days back the same Ummat Akhbar said that Imran Khan is going to be the PM with a new army setup in Pakistan. What do you say in it?
Did you trust this paper, the same way as your are doing now?
Enough logic for your age now.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai Eid Mubarak
Logic and PTI workers? Impossible.
Ok, leave everything, just tell me one thing. Two days back the same Ummat Akhbar said that Imran Khan is going to be the PM with a new army setup in Pakistan. What do you say in it?
Did you trust this paper, the same way as your are doing now?
Enough logic for your age now.

My dear Eid Mubarak to you also.

This is not a news but an interview, I don't read Ummat newspaper so often. Regarding Imran Khan News, some news channels anchors also saying this , so what would you say about them. Imran Khan has clarified these news in today's program "Off the Record"

Last edited:

GeoG

صحیح لکھا اب اس سے زیادہ کیا کوئی ذلیل کرے جتنا پہلے ہی ہو چکا ہے

gazoomartian

He has not renewed his Passport, ID card for last seventeen years, as per Pakistan Embassy official in UK.
He claims he applied twice but embassy staff say he is a big fat liar.

I have not renewed for last 20 years but alhamdulillah I am one and consider myself a Pakistani.

I do have my 1974 Id card with picture. My Can passport says I was born in Pakistan

he may be a big fat liar but if need be, there will be 100's of Pakistanis would be wiling sign to vouch for him

I am not his fan at all, but truth has to be told. He IS a citizen of Pakistan and as such should be allowed to come back.

Last edited:

GeoG

I have not renewed for last 20 years but alhamdulillah I am one and consider myself a Pakistani.

I do have my 1974 Id card with picture. My Can passport says I was born in Pakistan

he may be a big fat liar but if need be, there will be 100's of Pakistanis would be wiling sign to vouch for him

I am not his fan at all, but truth has to be told. He IS a citizen of Pakistan and as such should be allowed to come back.

Difference is for last few years British Passport is awarded after Oath of Allegiance towards British Queen
A may not be a big deal for an ordinary person but for a political party leader, this is a serious question mark.
He has willingly taken this oath of Allegiance and it has not been forced on him
Does he then have a right to remain head of a political party head when his last oath is to remain sincere and obedient towards another foreign country.
Mind you to become a Muslim you only need to say Kalma but an oath of Allegiance is sworn on holly book and you say it loudly in the presence of hundreds of people.

gazoomartian

Difference is for last few years British Passport is awarded after Oath of Allegiance towards British Queen
A may not be a big deal for an ordinary person but for a political party leader, this is a serious question mark.
He has willingly taken this oath of Allegiance and it has not been forced on him
Does he then have a right to remain head of a political party head when his last oath is to remain sincere and obedient towards another foreign country.
Mind you to become a Muslim you only need to say Kalma but an oath of Allegiance is sworn on holly book and you say it loudly in the presence of hundreds of people.

out of curiosity, does Imran bhai not have a UK passport?

OR was he not a citizen of UK or is he still not