Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) - Must Watch unedited vid

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

it me it looks like FAKE show to defame Pakistan in the whole world one show after another

Yar it is the men in uniform who are defaming there own selves

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

Did you not hear him saying

Nakali hay yar?

means the gun was his(fake or original)

If one believe his statement under stress and torture as was shown in video a genuine one than please believe as per his statement that the gun was fake . . . .

therefore no need to shoot him . . . were the six rangers that much coward that they shoot under pressure for a fake gun which was already in their custody . . . . . . .

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
OK

I think we are hitting our head against the wall. All of us. I assume that non of police or rangers watch detective series or read news papers everyday.
They don't watch english series nor they read even urdu news papers. They have never heard of siasat.pk. They never heard of KOJAK series.

They just go to work, come back home watch indian movie or paki drama or some music channel. Eat go to sleep. During weekend little hanky panky with wife, take 6 children to park or eat, come back home again making 7th child, eat go to sleep. Next day to work. Commander explain what to do, thats all.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
He was already disarmed, he had no weapons on him when he was handed over, yet the shooter kept on pointing his G3 rifle in his face the whole time

what kind of law enforcement teaches you to keep pointing a fully loaded weapon in someone's face already handed over to you? just grab his hands, cuff him, and take him away!

the kid looks visibly terrified with 6-7 armed Rangers surrounding him, with one constantly pointing a gun to his face! he panics and tries to talk his way out of this situation (i.e. simply asking the shooter to LOWER HIS GUN and not to over-react, which the shooter did)

things dont go well, and the shooters shoots the now unarmed kid TWICE from close range.

the thing that makes me angry was not entirely the shooting, but the fact that AFTER the shooting, Rangers did NOTHING to save the kid's life as he bled to death in just a few minutes!

no ambulance was called, no first aid registered, no rushing the kid to some emergency ward. the rangers just watched him die!

if justice exists in this country, at least the shooter should have faced a court of enquiry and expelled from the force for 'unjustified weapon use' and manslaughter (if such a law exists here), court martialed and given a 5-10 year jail sentence for the incident.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

when you are in this kind of situation and the criminal puts his hands on the rifle there is no other solution but to fire,. why he was doing all this drama? why he didnot just jump in the jeep and go with them. more over when a pistol was recovered from him, what else rangers should do. they tried to ask him to sit in the van but he started all this drama,,, suppose he was not caught, he would have killed a few innocent people and the news would be,,,,,,,,, four people dead in a target killiing in karachi today,,,,,,,, thats it,,,,,,,,,,,, rangers did a perfect job, no one should be allowed to carry a gun in the streets what so ever,,, thats why you can not control target killing,,,, once every one will know that if caught with the gun ranger will kill them ,,,,,, i bet you target killing will stop in a few days,,,

I agree with you.

Scorpion

Banned
I agree with you.

Night_Hawk

If you agree with this than you dont agree with this . . . .

They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency, and vie one with another in good works. These are of the righteous. (114)

Please remove the verses from your post as you are dishonoring Quran

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=16785]Scorpion[/MENTION]

So you support the criminals who are robbing people at gunpoint.
The people who are killing people for Mobile Phones?
The people who are killing innocent people for their affiliation to some groups.
The people who are killing people on the basis of who they are, what language they speak "Mohajar", "Punjabi", "Pakhtoon", "Sindhi".
Shame on people who side with the gun totting criminals.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Can someone tell us who is behind this.
Can you shed some light on this too who is behind this and how this can be stopped?
6-16-2011_73592_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/16-06-2011/u73592.htm

Scorpion

Banned
So you support the criminals who are robbing people at gunpoint.
The people who are killing people for Mobile Phones?
The people who are killing innocent people for their affiliation to some groups.
The people who are killing people on the basis of who they are, what language they speak "Mohajar", "Punjabi", "Pakhtoon", "Sindhi".
Shame on people who side with the gun totting criminals.

Brother its not me who siding but this same Rangers and Police who are supporting the Mafias of MQM, ANP and PPP

And you need to deal with them as per the law other wise whats the difference between a terrorist and a security personnel . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Mafias of MQM, ANP and PPP are killing the innocents than make fool of the people by negotiating in the governor house . . . . No taliban are doing this as per the statement of Rehman Malik . . . . . .

So kindly stop supporting these political Thugs

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

If one believe his statement under stress and torture as was shown in video a genuine one than please believe as per his statement that the gun was fake . . . .

therefore no need to shoot him . . . were the six rangers that much coward that they shoot under pressure for a fake gun which was already in their custody . . . . . . .

You tell me one thing first
The gun was his or not?
what you thing about that

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Brother its not me who siding but this same Rangers and Police who are supporting the Mafias of MQM, ANP and PPP

And you need to deal with them as per the law other wise whats the difference between a terrorist and a security personnel . . . . .
Brother now you are talking sense.

You need to deal with all these criminals, including these biased rangers as well. Please do not blame everyone with the same statement.
Criminals are criminals no matter what.
I have lived in Karachi and Interior Sindh for many many years, so I know.
But the law and order situation has deteriorated so much that the peace loving people are sick of it. That include ALL, "Mohajar", "Punjabi "
"Pakhtoon" "Sindhi" and many more.
It is unfortunate that the people on the "Take" includes all.
All these bad people are part of our society.
My heart goes out to the victims families.
Somehow or the other we have to put a stop to these criminal activities.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Is there any video which shows that the recovery of weapon from the boy . . . .

Police in karachi is in the habit of carrying unlicensed weapons with them so that they could be pasted on any one they want to declare as a culprit . . .

and by the way can some body tells me the where abouts of the guys he was looting on gun point . . . .
and the answer is no one . . . .
One have to be an A*s hole to loot inside a park with rangers standing out side . . .

Those who are supporting this thread have the history of supporting terrorism in uniform there fore no words for them . . . .

if u have watched the video..... boys is admiting that he has gun, and he is saying that it is a fake pistol

janbazali

The person who has started this thread need little bit of a "Ranger treatment".

i started the thread...and i agree with yoy, any body doing some thing wrong should get ranger treatment

and realise that we are in a state of war (every mess is going on is a new strategy of war called "4th generation war") every armed person should be treated very harshly

Star Gazer

Still they don't have to kill anyone without taking that person to court!!!

You have no idea! So if a criminal is trying to attack the police or the designated security force , the forces personel should take him to court after surviving the attack!
In the US police shouts "Stop, police or I will shoot" and then they shoot if the suspect does not stop!

50 million is a lot of money for some and they have apparently sold themselves cheap! Allah is Hakk and Sach will come out I/A.

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Foolish title and thread. What are you trying to prove? Dont be self deceptive. This is what i call idioticity at its peak.

Star Gazer

Can someone tell us who is behind this.
Can you shed some light on this too who is behind this and how this can be stopped?
6-16-2011_73592_1.gif

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2011-daily/16-06-2011/u73592.htm

These are the same people who are craving Revolution Khomenei style in Pakistan, yet they have no idea that in a revolution so much zulam happens, so much human rights violations happen and there is no one who will even utter two words of sympathy. So take care what you ask for, your wishes may be granted!

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
These are the same people who are craving Revolution Khomenei style in Pakistan, yet they have no idea that in a revolution so much zulam happens, so much human rights violations happen and there is no one who will even utter two words of sympathy. So take care what you ask for, your wishes may be granted!

I fail to understand why there is no demand from public on these target killings.
Death toll in Karachi violence wave reaches 36

DAWN.COM Yesterday

KARACHI: At least 36 people have been killed during the past four days in a renewed wave of violence in Karachi, DawnNews reported.
Five bodies bearing torture marks were recovered from different parts of the city during the past 12 hours.
On Wednesday, 10 people were killed in separate incidents as violence continued unabated in the city.
Orangi Town remained the worst-hit part of the metropolis where most of the causalities occurred.
Tension and panic continued to grip Qasba Colony and Aligarh Colony as residents stayed indoors.