Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) - Must Watch unedited vid

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

Any one who is caught with the gun on the street should be killed instantly.. no concession, They are killing innocent people every day.. who is responsible?

GraanG2

Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

they are trained to fight on the border not in the cities........and if some one attack their weapon it is shot down order for them

Thanks u answered it....So if they are trained to fight on the border then what are they doing in the cities and parks ?

sngilani

In one seen Ranger is saying " Is ko Mar do": This is evidence enough. Putting hands to rifle is closer to begging of life than a try to get Rifle of Ranger.

More than 6 Armed men praticed wrong behaviour which led to murder. It was enough to put him handcuffs and bring to police station.

Agree with u 100%

janbazali

Thanks u answered it....So if they are trained to fight on the border then what are they doing in the cities and parks ?

my brother ask this question from Govt of Pakistan

they are not authorised to operate anywhere, they are called by the Govt of Pakistan

GraanG2

my brother ask this question from Govt of Pakistan

they are not authorised to operate anywhere, they are called by the Govt of Pakistan

Ok ...Next time I sit with Zardari, I will ask him.lolz

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

Wrong interpretation..

We all knows that the guy is a looter/criminal..
Rangers never say him to lay down.
They try to show their power that's why they say each other to shoot him on leg.listen after 3:08 (nishaana maarday neechay) But incidentally he shot little bit up, plus the guy is skinny & also rangers doesn't try to stop his bleed.

To bus yehi hona tha..They were asking to capture those moments on video, to show that how effectively they are doing their job ...
Magar ho kuch aur gaya...

Aisay youngster kay samnay aik ghareeb shaks hota hay to wo cell phone ya kuch rupees kayliyay shoot kardaytay hain.. aur aisao youngsters ko haram khor police walay... yehi hay bus..
kehtay hayna Jis ki lathi us ki bhens.. No rule of Law.

sngilani

This does not prove any thing. It does not justify killing by ranger. There is no much difference between this vedio and the other one.

janbazali

Ok ...Next time I sit with Zardari, I will ask him.lolz

hm... well it is upto ur approach

but i think it is a democratic Govt, and in democracy common people have the right to ask questions from their nominated persons

loser24x7

This freaking video didnt prove your freaking point that it is a conspiracy against the bullying criminal paki army. Only a brainwashed screwed-up piece of s***t can try to give such a stupid tilt to this more than obvious high-handedness of a mafia army or rangers.

janbazali

This freaking video didnt prove your freaking point that it is a conspiracy against the bullying criminal paki army. Only a brainwashed screwed-up piece of s***t can try to give such a stupid tilt to this more than obvious high-handedness of a mafia army or rangers.

mind ur language
and if u r realy from Pakistan...then pls open ur eyes and realise.........Pakistan is under stress from every coner by the kufarr

i accept that their are some rogge element in the forces, but on the basis of some people u cannot disgrace this holy institution

Pakistan is in state of war on so many axes...if u eliminate Pak armed forces then who will save u by becoming an Iraq or Afghanistan

as long as this specific case is concerned i m 100% with the rangers, the only solution to these crminals is shot on the spot

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

ranger consistently warning him to lay down, lay down..........means to surender

instead of laying down, the terrorist is attacking on the weapon of the ranger

and come on... u people please understand the mentality of these rangers.............they are trained to fight on the border not in the cities........and if some one attack their weapon it is shot down order for them
So dear you are actually endorsing that Rangers should pull out of cities becoz they are not city cops nor they know how to control themselves.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh come on ...how can anybody edit a video and put extra material in it

Dear

Joining rangers video with Russia Today newsclip is also editing. I guess you won't understand it because you are wearing jaanbaz Rangers glasses.

janbazali

So dear you are actually endorsing that Rangers should pull out of cities becoz they are not city cops nor they know how to control themselves.

dont beleive what i m saying

it is in our constitution: that city crimes should be controlled by Police, and rangers should be used for short time on specific cases only, because they are not trained to fight in cities

i m not saying that they can not controll, i am 100% with the rangers...............the only solution of these target kilellers is exactly they did with this guy

janbazali

Dear

Joining rangers video with Russia Today newsclip is also editing. I guess you won't understand it because you are wearing jaanbaz Rangers glasses.

ok leave my point of view...give any sugession to the rangers, how should they controll these target killers
or leave this at it is, that they handover them to the judiciary and they are released with the help of their masters or lack of evidence...and let these target killers kill inocent citizens, like more then 50 killed in last 3 days

PkRevolution

ok..so this will go on and on (mass murder, and targeted killing) if such people can not be punished strictly
it is obvious that the boy was a terrorist,

the pattern in Krc is police arrest these people but they are released by political pressure or because of lack of evidence

Almost all political parties operting in Krc have massive terorist elements

so in this situation what is an option to stop all this

i have only one sugestion..... one bullet (on the spot) for every terrorist and suspect....that is it

We must punish those people who put afterwards pressure on Police to release those criminals. This is the correct way.

janbazali

We must punish those people who put afterwards pressure on Police to release those criminals. This is the correct way.

ok so go and punish Mqm. PPP, PML

janbazali

jaanbaaz bhai seeing people like you coming up with this BS and defending it faithfully and with reasons makes me want to fart on your face and move along.

ok my brother i respect ur wish

but it is not ur fault, i m sure u r not in Pakistan, u only knows what the media shows u

my brother, these target killers are kiling hundreds of Pakistani citizens and forces people on daily basis, but media will not show u the footage of these cases....................for this a short news that "aaj krc mai 30 log target killing mai maray gay"

my stress is only one point that people like this should be treated exactly what rangers did in this case, this is the one and only solution

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

A killing like this cannot be justified by any means. Who ever did it were not humans and are butchers. Before any one go into conspiracy theories please think of something like that happening to your own blood when they go out. I hate the sick mental conspiracy theories and those red topi wala drama baaz. They are sick and they make you sick.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is not a new video ....... go to original thread I saw the unedited video on the very same day. If media wanted to show edited version only then where did you get this video from? Was there another invisible cameraman filming the video you posted.

Agar cell phone cheenay ki yeh sazaa hay tau Karachi may target killers ko kaun arrest kiya jata hay?

unedited video of Karachi Rangers incident............rangers get pistol from the suspect, and in it it was clearly mentioned how the suspect is attacking on the weapon of ranger....whereas ranger is giving him safe passage by saying him to lay down

Last edited:

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)

Jaanbaaz only one person agree with you, rest of the people disagree, in this thread.