Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) - Must Watch unedited vid

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

Great editing and nice music but the fact is that these people killed a young guy when he was effectively under their custody and after that when he was dying in his own blood they didn't take him to hospital. It is called extra judicial killing no matter how expensive video editin software you use.

I agree with your comments:

1. Even if the boy was culprit rangers had no right to kill an unarmed person.

2. The video does not prove that the unarmed boy was attacking six Rangers. He seemed to beg for his life after hearing "Is ko Mar do" by trying to lower the gun.

3. Even if Rangers were afraid that the boy is trying to attack them they could simply hand cuff the unarmed boy. Only one trained Ranger should be enough to take control of an unarmed boy. There were 5 - 6 Rangers.

4. It is very clear from the video that the Rangers wanted that boy dead. A life could easily be saved if the boy, who got bullet in his leg, was rushed to Hospital. The hospital was about 3 minutes drive from the incident. They let the boy bleed on the road till death.

5. I do not expect that supreme will order to remove DG Randers and IG Sind from their position without watching the complete video:

" At the beginning of the hearing, the chief justice observed that the killing of Shah by the Rangers was a clear case of extrajudicial killing"
"Addressing the DG Rangers, CJP said: “You should have resigned immediately after the brutal killing.” In reply, the DG Rangers admitted that it was a clear case of murder."

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/186208/rangers-shooting-sc-orders-removal-of-dg-rangers-ig-police/

6. If Pakistanis want their country remain on the map they should remove all hatred for others due to religious differences, hatred for other Pakistanis just because they speak a different language. Pakistanis must be united under one Umbrella of Quraan and Sunnah pbuh. They should remove all differences in the light of Quraan and Sunnah pbuh.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا
Yusuf Ali 59: O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.(Quraan 4:59)
اے ایمان والو الله کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور ان لوگوں کی جو تم میں سے حاکم ہوں پھر اگر آپس میں کوئی چیز میں جھگڑا کرو تو اسے الله اور اس کے رسول کی طرف پھیرو اگر تم الله اور قیامت کے دن پر یقین رکھتے ہو یہی بات اچھی ہے اور انجام کے لحاظ سے بہت بہتر ہے

Refer to Allah =
Quraan
His Messenger =
Authentic Hadeeths

This verse is the basis of the whole religious, cultural and political system of Islam and is the first and foremost article of the constitution of an Islamic State.

Last edited:

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

unedited video of Karachi Rangers incident............rangers get pistol from the suspect, and in it it was clearly mentioned how the suspect is attacking on the weapon of ranger....whereas ranger is giving him safe passage by saying him to lay down

I think this video is been posted by rangers itself. Their is no justification for their brutal act. Lets the court decide now who was wrong.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

It looks to me that the killer ranger is well experienced killer and he will confess his crimes and more killing too if proper investigation will be carried out.

Look at his style , how he was pointing to the neck of boy.

The boy was looter to ,he confessed , by saying , I was Majboor, but his crime was not that sever to be dead.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

unedited video of Karachi Rangers incident............rangers get pistol from the suspect, and in it it was clearly mentioned how the suspect is attacking on the weapon of ranger....whereas ranger is giving him safe passage by saying him to lay down

He was not trying to snatch the rifle. If you watch closely you will observe that he was pushing it downwards with open hands out of fear of being shot. He didnt hold the rifle.

Faiza

That person was unarmed, he could be easily arrested by the rangers, why they have to shot him or even if they have to shot him why they cant take him to the hospital when he was begging and dying

simple_and_peacefull

dear safar mai,

regarding my click on thanks and like is pointing out truth . its means the boy was not innocent. he done a crime with real gun or toy gun. Imagen if you are on road and someone stop you on gun point ask your heart what will you feel... we should make our heart strong to listen/read/see truth. had listen those conversions in clip before this or when see at early stage. i think no one had even myself. i was also count him innocent but after point-out these points he were no more innocent. all those his killing was not right action by rangers. let take it diffrent way if he kill/hurt someone during his crime then he escaped then what would be your comments.
i am totally against killing any one by any one. ranger had done mistake so he will get punishment.

Jaanbaaz only one person agree with you, rest of the people disagree, in this thread.

Last edited:

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)

I'll still say, they should not have shot some one on the road without law. During martial law they should kill on the spot.
Jaanbaaz now you have two person with you, simple is with you.

Me and others try so say that, if police and other security people do their job according to law, without bribe and prejudice. People don't become bitter and don't say a word against police or rangers.
I also wrote on other thread about, 5 people shot dead by police in quetta, '' I wonder what they were doing there?'' Now they came out to be on a training trip, to blow and kill. But police could have arrested them because they did not point or shoot gun at police or rangers.

dear safar mai,

regarding my click on thanks and like is pointing out truth . its means the boy was not innocent. he done a crime with real gun or toy gun. Imagen if you are on road and someone stop you on gup point ask your heart what will you feel... we should make our heart strong to listen/read/see truth. had listen those conversions in clip before this or when see at early stage. i think no one had even myself. i was also count him innocent but after point-out these points he were no more innocent. all those his killing was night right action by rangers. let take it diffrent way if he kill/hurt someone during his crime then he escaped then what would be your comments.
i am totally against killing any one by any one. ranger had done mistake so he will get punishment.

simple_and_peacefull

I agree with your comments:

1. Even if the boy was culprit rangers had no right to kill an unarmed person.
(I AGREED WITH YOU ON THIS POINT)

2. The video does not prove that the unarmed boy was attacking six Rangers. He seemed to beg for his life after hearing "Is ko Mar do" by trying to lower the gun. ( CAN YOU POINT OUT WHEN THEY SAID KILL HIM )

3. Even if Rangers were afraid that the boy is trying to attack them they could simply hand cuff the unarmed boy. Only one trained Ranger should be enough to take control of an unarmed boy. There were 5 - 6 Rangers. (AGREED WITH YOU - GUILTY ONE MUST PUNISHED. HE SHOULD FOLLOW THEIR ORDER TO LAY DOWN.)

4. It is very clear from the video that the Rangers wanted that boy dead. A life could easily be saved if the boy, who got bullet in his leg, was rushed to Hospital. The hospital was about 3 minutes drive from the incident. They let the boy bleed on the road till death.(I AGREED WITH YOU ON THIS POINT)

5. I do not expect that supreme will order to remove DG Randers and IG Sind from their position without watching the complete video:
( WE MUST HAVE TO TRUST SC )

" At the beginning of the hearing, the chief justice observed that the killing of Shah by the Rangers was a clear case of extrajudicial killing"
"Addressing the DG Rangers, CJP said: You should have resigned immediately after the brutal killing. In reply, the DG Rangers admitted that it was a clear case of murder."

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/186208/rangers-shooting-sc-orders-removal-of-dg-rangers-ig-police/

6. If Pakistanis want their country remain on the map they should remove all hatred for others due to religious differences, hatred for other Pakistanis just because they speak a different language. Pakistanis must be united under one Umbrella of Quraan and Sunnah pbuh. They should remove all differences in the light of Quraan and Sunnah pbuh.

Top Pakistani security officials removed from posts

Seven in custody on murder charge
By Mohsin Ali, CorrespondentPublished: 00:00 June 15, 2011
1Share
Islamabad: The heads of the paramilitary Rangers force and the police in Sindh province were removed Tuesday in line with the Pakistani Supreme Court's order after the killing of an unarmed youth in Karachi.
The military's public relations wing announced that Major General Ijaz Chaudhry, director-general of the Pakistan Rangers in Sindh, had been, "posted out", in compliance with the court's order.
The government also ordered the removal of Fayyaz Leghari, inspector-general of police in the southern province, of which Karachi is the capital, complying with the top court's decision.
'Extra-judicial killing'
The alleged extra-judicial killing' sparked a national outcry in the country after which several Rangers personnel were arrested and are now facing trial.
The unarmed 19-year-old Safraz Shah was shot and killed in Karachi last week. The incident was filmed live by a cameraman of a private television channel and broadcast on different channels.
The order for the removal of the two top men from their posts came during the case's last hearing on Saturday.
Police custody
Attorney-General for Pakistan Maulvi Anwarul Haq told the media a review petition in this case could not be filed on technical grounds, but the two officials concerned could file such a petition in their personal capacity.
His statement came amid rumours that the provincial government was likely to move for a review petition.
Six personnel of the Pakistan Rangers, Sindh, and a civilian accused in Shah's killing were remanded in police custody until today by an Anti-Terrorism Court in Karachi on Monday.
Armoured vehicle
The accused were brought to the court in an armoured vehicle.
In Lahore, capital of the central Punjab province, the Lahore High Court (LHC) heard a case taken up on its own initiative against the alleged extra-judicial killing of a robbery suspect in a police encounter.
The LHC Chief Justice Ijaz Ahmad ordered the trial court to complete proceedings in the case involving several police personnel within 30 days and observed that police forces do not have the liberty to kill people.
http://gulfnews.com/news/world/pakistan/top-pakistani-security-officials-removed-from-posts-1.821716

KARACHI: The mother of the youth shot dead by Rangers personnel said on Thursday that she holds Interior Minister Rehman Malik responsible for the killing of her son.http://tribune.com.pk/story/185433/rangers-shooting-mother-blames-rehman-malik/

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

No matter what.............Rangers have no right to KILL any one even if he/she is found guilty of any crime for which death is the penalty............it is the duty of the state to function as per law & take actions accordingly

The back ground music is killing your point dear Janbazali......

If cop tells u to raise ur hands and u try to snatch his gun , then he's got right to shoot.....

simple_and_peacefull

in my view both Rangers & FC are under command of Rehman malik. so he is reason & given orders for shoot on spot. he should get punishment for all this wrong.
I'll still say, they should not have shot some one on the road without law. During martial law they should kill on the spot.
Jaanbaaz now you have two person with you, simple is with you.

Me and others try so say that, if police and other security people do their job according to law, without bribe and prejudice. People don't become bitter and don't say a word against police or rangers.
I also wrote on other thread about, 5 people shot dead by police in quetta, '' I wonder what they were doing there?'' Now they came out to be on a training trip, to blow and kill. But police could have arrested them because they did not point or shoot gun at police or rangers.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

in our country there r hundreds of such people who require to be killed in such way to clean up this whole society. this include all those who r so called VIPs and their CHAMCHA who think they r above the law.95 % crime or violation of law is done by those who know that LAW or our Courts cannot held them or cannot trial them.if we wish to clean up our MOAASHERA many has to be sacrificed including all i e public,politicians,law enforcing agencies,establishment, judiciary and all other who r involved in corruption like doctors, lawyers,teachers and revnue people and media. this must be done with absolute care but i expect there may be some innocents as well, Q K GANDUM K SATH GHUN BHI PISS JAATA HAY.

simple_and_peacefull

Witnesses ‘identify’ Rangers men in murder case By Azfar-ul-Ashfaque | From the Newspaper (8 hours ago) Today

KARACHI, June 15: Two eyewitnesses of the gruesome murder of an unarmed youth recorded their statements before a judicial magistrate on Wednesday and also attributed the role of seven suspects, including six personnel of Pakistan Rangers, Sindh, in the killing.

The seven suspects — Sub-Inspector Bahaur Rehman, Lance Naik Liaquat Ali, Sepoy Mohammad Tariq, van driver Manthar Ali, Shahid Zafar, Afzal Khan and an employee of the park, Afsar Khan — have been arrested for the June 8 killing of Sarfraz Shah inside the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Park.

A heavy contingent of police brought the seven suspects to the court of Judicial Magistrate (south) Nadim Badar Qazi on Wednesday.

Two eyewitnesses — a deputy district officer of the city government parks department and a cameraman of a private TV channel — recorded their testimony under Section 164 of the criminal procedure code.

Witness Abdul Rasheed testified that he was present at the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Park on June 8 in connection with the arrangements for a TV programme, which was scheduled to be shot there.

He said he saw a man collar a youth and haul him towards the food court area in the park at about 5pm. He pointed at the suspect, Afsar Khan, saying that he was the one who took the youth to Rangers personnel.

The witness testified that the Rangers personnel gathered around the youth and started shouting at the youth when he begged for mercy. He pointed at the suspect, Shahid Zafar, and deposed that he pushed down the youth who got up and approached him seeking pardon. But the official pushed him again and fired two shots at him, said Mr Rasheed.

The youth bled profusely and kept begging for mercy, asking the personnel to take him to a hospital, the witness testified,
adding that he was so shocked to see the whole scene that he left the park and did not return that day.

He said he did not see any ambulance at the scene during his stay in the park.

The eyewitness also identified all the suspects and assigned their roles in the crime. The park official submitted that no incident of robbery or theft was reported at the park on June 8.

One of the suspects, Liaquat, asked the eyewitness as to why he had not rescued the young man. Upon which, he said that how could he save the youth when Afsar Khan had a pistol in his hand while all Rangers men were armed with rifles.The other eyewitness, Abdul Salam Soomro, appeared before the magistrate and testified that he was working as a cameraman with Awaz TV. On June 8, he said, he was in the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Park to record a talk show.

He said one of the guests of the talk show informed him that he had seen a man beating up a youngster in the park and suggested that he film the scene. He said he followed them and recorded the whole incident.

Pointing at Afsar Khan, he identified him as the one beating up the youth and then handing him over to the Rangers. He said that the youth was pleading for mercy, but a Rangers man shot him twice with his rifle. He identified the suspect, Shahid Zafar, as the Rangers man who had fired at the youth.

He also identified the other five Rangers personnel present there at the time of the incident.

The teenager, who had been shot in the limbs, writhed around on the ground in pain and requested the Rangers personnel to
take him to a hospital, the cameraman said. The witness said that he did not see any ambulance there over the next 45 minutes during which he recorded the remaining part of the talk show.

He said when he returned to the studios he gave the recorded tape of the show and the shooting to the director news of the television channel and headed home.

Remand extended

The administrative judge of the anti-terrorism courts in Karachi on Wednesday extended the physical remand of six Rangers personnel and a civilian for two more days in the youth’s killing case.

The administrative judge had on Monday remanded the suspects in police custody till June 15 after the police had incorporated Section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act, 1997 in the FIR.

Special Prosecutor Arshad Iqbal Cheema told Dawn that the police produced the seven suspects before the administrative judge, Justice Maqbool Baqar of the Sindh High Court, and requested him to extend the police remand for two more days.

Mr Cheema said the police said they had to maintain record, fingerprints, photographs and other personal details at the crime record office and requested the court to extend the remand.

He said that as the Supreme Court of Pakistan had asked the police to file a charge-sheet against the suspects in court within seven days, the administrative judge directed the police to submit the charge-sheet on June 17.

The prosecutor said the police informed the judge about the progress made in the course of the investigation that also included the recording of statements of two eyewitnesses under Section 164 of the CrPC.

Although the Rangers initially claimed that the youth was armed and gunned down in an encounter, the widely-televised footage showed unarmed Sarfraz Shah being killed and then left to die by the Rangers personnel.

The case (FIR 227/2011) was registered at the Boat Basin police station on a complaint of the victim’s brother, Saalik Shah, under Sections 302 (premeditated murder) and 34 (common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code. Later, Section 7 of the ATA, 1997 was incorporated in the FIR.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/06/16/witnesses-identify-rangers-men-in-murder-case.html

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

once me and my brother were on bikes late night I saw few policemen standing they ask to stop us by waving hand but I was on high speed and saw their waving at last moment so in momentum i passed them and my brother said chal nikal jatay hain ub agay nikal tu aya hy but I said they had guns fire na kardian. So i stop right there. They come to us ask few question
Kahaan sy arahay kidahar ja rahay
etc.. and let us go.

The point i want to raise is
In today's situation you have to be careful and cooperate with the security men. No matter how innocent you are.

and we are talking about behavior of a person who had gun with him(FAKE?) and have allegation against him of trying to rob.

Rangers should not have fire but
current situation of our khi makes thing different.

Scorpion

Banned

Is there any video which shows that the recovery of weapon from the boy . . . .

Police in karachi is in the habit of carrying unlicensed weapons with them so that they could be pasted on any one they want to declare as a culprit . . .

and by the way can some body tells me the where abouts of the guys he was looting on gun point . . . .
and the answer is no one . . . .
One have to be an A*s hole to loot inside a park with rangers standing out side . . .

Those who are supporting this thread have the history of supporting terrorism in uniform there fore no words for them . . . .

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

that guy was definitely a mobile snatcher but Rangers did absolutely wrong. Media bilkul sahe kar raha hai.

u r saying media is doing right exposing Pakistan as a fail state in the whole world after taking 50 million $ from USA ???????

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

Police in karachi is in the habit of carrying unlicensed weapons with them so that they could be pasted on any one they want to declare as a culprit . . .

and by the way can some body tells me the where abouts of the guys he was looting on gun point . . . .
One have to be an A*s hole to loot inside a park with rangers standing out side . . .

Those who are supporting this thread have the history of supporting terrorism in uniform there fore no words for them . . . .

it me it looks like FAKE show to defame Pakistan in the whole world one show after another

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Janbazali
Assalam-o-alaikum
I salute your efforts. Please See your own posted video at 3:30..
I agree he was culprit, dacoit, but see that initially he was going to sit in the mobile. But other rangers were shouting MAARDAY MAARDAY. Hear it clearly at 3:30, thats why he approached that ranger pleading, & trying to hold the gun down. Finally he shot him.
There was no reason to kill him, even if he was culprit.
ALLAH knows best.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

something really fishy
in this whole incident when the guy was try to save himself from the gun by catching it or touching it there were 2 or 3 rangers behind that guy they could have hit him with the g3 rifle butt on his back or on his head but they didnt do it and the worst of worst thing was they allowed the camera man film the whole thing for more then 15 minutes they could have snatched the camera or have taken out the cassette or memory card from the camera but they allowed to be filmed raises lots of questions to be answered

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did you not hear him saying

Nakali hay yar?

means the gun was his(fake or original)

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

The person who has started this thread need little bit of a "Ranger treatment".

Last edited: