Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) - Must Watch unedited vid

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

I am not talking about any STATEMENTS
other than present in the video.
I am not talking about what he says what she says
I am talking about what we say in video.

you are yet to answer my question.

you are denying that even the "TOY GUN" was not his.

although he admit it.
and
Was it impossible for the rangers to use original gun?

Dear,

You have just sticked your self with that video . . . . .

More than two weeks have passed to that incident and the investigation is showing some thing else . . . . .
No victim family have been produced in front of courts, Investigation has proved that the owner of the Real/ Fake Gun was not sarfaraz, All the witnesses been produced and all have denied the robbery drama, No past record of sarfaraz been found for involvement in any robbery or being part of any gang, Now what else you want . . . . In deed the only thing which the rangers can use in their defence is lowering/touching of the G-3 weapon of Rangers by sarfaraz, but still they will going to spend a long time in jail . . . . we may term it as a conspiracy against Rangers where they were duped through their stupidity by some political force present in Karachi . . . . It is the responsiblity of agencies to investigate on these lines what court has done is to investigate this particular incident and we are finding out the results on daily basis through print and electronic media . . . . .

And all are pointing out in one direction that it was an incident of extra judicial killing . . . . . Please move beyond this video . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Conspiracy Revealed against Pakistan Armed Forces (Sindh Rangers Incident) ......Must Watch unedited video

Dear,

You have just sticked your self with that video . . . . .

More than two weeks have passed to that incident and the investigation is showing some thing else . . . . .
No victim family have been produced in front of courts, Investigation has proved that the owner of the Real/ Fake Gun was not sarfaraz, All the witnesses been produced and all have denied the robbery drama, No past record of sarfaraz been found for involvement in any robbery or being part of any gang, Now what else you want . . . . In deed the only thing which the rangers can use in their defence is lowering/touching of the G-3 weapon of Rangers by sarfaraz, but still they will going to spend a long time in jail . . . . we may term it as a conspiracy against Rangers where they were duped through their stupidity by some political force present in Karachi . . . . It is the responsiblity of agencies to investigate on these lines what court has done is to investigate this particular incident and we are finding out the results on daily basis through print and electronic media . . . . .

And all are pointing out in one direction that it was an incident of extra judicial killing . . . . . Please move beyond this video . . . . . . .

you have not answer any of my question.

1) if TOY GUN was not of Sarfraz then whom it was?
you said investagation have proved that it was not his? which investigation and where i can find it?

you remember the incident of two boys in sailkot

at first it was in media as they both were innocent and hafiz Quran naik sharif etc.. but after almost a year.
a program Awaz shows that how much innocent they were.

any way please answer the question i have asked you over the time. you will realize that it is not what it seems to be.

Scorpion

Banned

you have not answer any of my question.

1) if TOY GUN was not of Sarfraz then whom it was?
you said investagation have proved that it was not his? which investigation and where i can find it?

you remember the incident of two boys in sailkot

at first it was in media as they both were innocent and hafiz Quran naik sharif etc.. but after almost a year.
a program Awaz shows that how much innocent they were.

any way please answer the question i have asked you over the time. you will realize that it is not what it seems to be.

I ve already given you my theory regarding the weapon/video therefore please move ahead from the video and focus on the daily investigation reports

I think you are not following the investigation which has charged an NCO of Rangers for providing the real or fake gun . . . .

this investigation reports are being published on almost daily basis by the media through police press briefings/news leakage . . . . .

I still consider the Sialkot brothers as innocent as it is what our courts consider them . . . I dont know you are referring to which Programme . . . . They were brutally murdered to settle local dispute . . . And the way you are saying that How much innocent they were it seems as if you support that extra judicial killing . . . . If they were culprits than at least they should had been given the chance to defend themselves in court . . . . Now dont blame themselves after their deaths by some animals . . . . .

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I ve already given you my theory regarding the weapon/video therefore please move ahead from the video and focus on the daily investigation reports

I think you are not following the investigation which has charged an NCO of Rangers for providing the real or fake gun . . . .

this investigation reports are being published on almost daily basis by the media through police press briefings/news leakage . . . . .

I still consider the Sialkot brothers as innocent as it is what our courts consider them . . . I dont know you are referring to which Programme . . . . They were brutally murdered to settle local dispute . . . And the way you are saying that How much innocent they were it seems as if you support that extra judicial killing . . . . If they were culprits than at least they should had been given the chance to defend themselves in court . . . . Now dont blame themselves after their deaths by some animals . . . . .

Investigation ???
under the pressure of media?? just as it happen in the case of two brothers.

Watch Awaz program on those borthers.

did i support murder of those brothers NO.
but i believe that they were not innocent as i have connection in that area where all this happen . and the program which shows interview of high police officer and a man who was attacked by those two and that man took an oath sitting in masjid on Quran that he is not telling the lie. program also shows the families of the man and 11 year old boy killed by the boys.

So court pass judgment on the basis of what is being presented to them. true or false.(that is why i am not very much impress by the investigation)

any way now again come to the matter under discussion.
Did i support killing of Sarfraz ? NO. I have few questions that need to be answered logically. so far it is not being done by anyone.

user your thinking power and answer. If the Gun was not his. Then Why rangers use a fake Gun? dont you think that they must use a REAL Gun to make a strong case. please answer it using YOUR LOGIC . not what investigation said.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pls chk proggramme Khari baat with Luqman dated : 30-june-2011

all the questions raised, which i tried to raise 17 days before in this thread

Scorpion

Banned
pls chk proggramme Khari baat with Luqman dated : 30-june-2011

all the questions raised, which i tried to raise 17 days before in this thread

Bhai Luqman kia authority hai . . . . Luqman tu wo ***** hai jisay jahan ziada paisa nazar aahta hai wahan dum hilana shuru kar daita hai . . .