Conspiracy of Punjab Cricketers behind my Retirement: Shahid Afridi

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which element behind to force Shahid Afridi for Retirement??

1) Lahore Group (Ijaaz Butt)
2) It's Personal Decision

#SAVE AFRIDI
http://twibbon.com/cause/Save-Afridi
Support the Campaign and show the strength.

Note: Term 'PUNJABI LOBBY' had been aired on NEWS Channels. Afridi stated 'Punjabi Lobby'.
It's not my option. You can see , Check the Video

Watch 4:14 onwards..........

It doesn't mean to hurt my Punjabi Speak Brothers/Sisters. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Which element behind to force Shahid Afridi for Retirement??

he live in karachi. Must be bhata.

3-27-2010_25602_1.gif

Last edited:

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)

I like that love between Pathan and Muhajir..
We always should think about Pakistani point of view.
I am fan and a great patriotic of PTI but of course I like MQM too.
Just dont like little violance factor in MQM. I dont know is it true or some propoganda.
But MQM is much better than Chaudry and Sharif Brotherans...

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shahid Afridi Says There Is A Group In Lahore (Punjab), And They Wanted Me To Remove From Captaincy. :"(

I strongly disagree with you Mr afridi in my opinion there is no place for you in the team as a player and you are lucky due to lack of cricketing approach in the board u r captaining the side enough is enough look at urs performance how many time due to urs foolish batting Pakistan lost the matches. have a suggestion for u borrow some brain for the seniors and play rest of urs cricket if any left as a player but i doubted.And i also request to board please bring back Shoiab in the Pakistan team we really wants him back.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

1) Punjabi Lobby (Ijaaz Butt)

#SAVE AFRIDI

Better to say Corrupt Lobby - PPP and its Allies.[FONT=&quot]

Is MQM still a National party not a linguist group?

Will MQM dare to raise this issue in their next convocation in Punjab "
[/FONT]
Punjabi Lobby (Ijaaz Butt)" or atleast in Sindah Assembly?

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Ammad! Please dont mention that Punjabi or some "qomiat taussub pasandi" as we need unity this time.

Thanks

:banghead: Dear, you are asking cat "stop eating meat". it is impossible.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mention of Punjabi Group has been aired on ARY
I wonder if anyone has heard the same on other networks.

If Afridi has mentioned as reported by ARY, that Punjabi element should be exposed and punished.

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

I strongly disagree with you Mr afridi in my opinion there is no place for you in the team as a player and you are lucky due to lack of cricketing approach in the board u r captaining the side enough is enough look at urs performance how many time due to urs foolish batting Pakistan lost the matches. have a suggestion for u borrow some brain for the seniors and play rest of urs cricket if any left as a player but i doubted.And i also request to board please bring back Shoiab in the Pakistan team we really wants him back.

Well I agree with you that we lost enough match coz of him but we won so many matches coz of him aswell so don't ignore that part ... and i think what we need in pakistani team is actuall Team... we never played as a team and Honesty.... which is also missing from our team... if we get these two things i think pakistani players can beat any team in the world...

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

1) Punjabi Lobby (Ijaaz Butt)

#SAVE AFRIDI

If you care a single iota about the unity of this country, you should not be casting events into pseudo ethical wars. Can you with proper reason explain why you have introduced ethnic division into an event that is not related to any such thing, even by the greatest stretch of imagination.
Ijaz Butt is a curropt pig. Nobody likes. Why do you label it as 'Punjabi Lobby.
Afridi is a national hero equally loved by every pakistani. I urge that you immediately correct your post.

All in good faith

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

It's a bit racist. I am sure there are many Punjabi supporters of Afridi like many Pathans and Karachiites. If Ijaz Butt is an idiot who changed 11 captains during his three year tenure and some of them were Punjabis too then it's not Punjabi lobby but an idiot Ijaz butt.

Ps. If people singling out MQM for all the ills in Karachi is wrong then a sweeping statement that "punjabi lobby" or all punjabis are wrong is equally wrong. A supporter using such language (even as a joke) whose party is trying to get support in Punjab will not be helping the party stance.

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

well if he is talking about groupism then he is forgetting he use to do same thing against other captain he ended up shoaib maliks career mohammed yousaf's career so my friend what goes around comes around......

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan should have TWO Cricket Team one in PUNJAB and seond is REST OF PUNJAB.

Punjabi are trouble maker everywhere.