Conspiracy of Punjab Cricketers behind my Retirement: Shahid Afridi

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Which element behind to force Shahid Afridi for Retirement??

Pakistan should have TWO Cricket Team one in PUNJAB and seond is REST OF PUNJAB.
Punjabi are trouble maker everywhere.

MQM do not need external enemies if it has supporters/worker like these.

If its a party opinion, MQM should share this proposal with Punjabies during their next Punjabi Convention. If not then arrogant workers/supporters should comply parties policies.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
app is ko wrong kew ley rahye he sahee kaha he afridi nay, punjab lahore may he office he cricket ka ,waha office may he group bandi ho gee, wasy jab tak zardai oor us key cheley musalat he us waqat tak pak key halat rooz ba rooz kharab ho gey

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know every cricketer of pak wants to be captain only and does not want to play for pak.....Shahid Afridi says Waqar interferes in selecting team....Team selection has duty of selection of team...if waqar should not meddle in affairs then he should also not interfere but team selection is not his job.....It was better if Afridi had concentrated on his performance rather than criticizing....Look at team India,all seniors like sachin,dravid,laxman r playing under him...look at srilanka despite being the best captain Sangakkara left captaincy to groom new captain...Look at South Africa, Smith was only 22 when he was made captain and all seniors like kallis,boucher,Pollock played under him.....Look at Aus now Ponting is playing under captaincy of clark for betterment of cricket and to be in team just to groom new players.....Look at Afridi despite playing 350 ODIs does not know how to bat.......Before Younis khan and Yousaf were same like him instead of leading by performance everyone blamed Shoaib Malik coz he was younger than them and that lobby removed him........Misbah is truly leading from the front by showing others to concentrate on performance to keep all nonperformer's mouth shut...........

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't know every cricketer of pak wants to be captain only and does not want to play for pak.....Shahid Afridi says Waqar interferes in selecting team....Team selection has duty of selection of team...if waqar should not meddle in affairs then he should also not interfere but team selection is not his job.....It was better if Afridi had concentrated on his performance rather than criticizing....Look at team India,all seniors like sachin,dravid,laxman r playing under him...look at srilanka despite being the best captain Sangakkara left captaincy to groom new captain...Look at South Africa, Smith was only 22 when he was made captain and all seniors like kallis,boucher,Pollock played under him.....Look at Aus now Ponting is playing under captaincy of clark for betterment of cricket and to be in team just to groom new players.....Look at Afridi despite playing 350 ODIs does not know how to bat.......Before Younis khan and Yousaf were same like him instead of leading by performance everyone blamed Shoaib Malik coz he was younger than them and that lobby removed him........Misbah is truly leading from the front by showing others to concentrate on performance to keep all nonperformer's mouth shut...........

You are right!....Afridi is a crowd puller and you need people like him in the team...however, he is really irresponsible in batting and, doesn't have the brain to be a captain.....For once, I would say that the board stumbled onto a good decision and Misbah is the right choice...

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
Afridi ki bat bilkul theek ha is waqt team main akmal brother ka group khoob charh raha ha......ap aik bat note karain younas khan aik arsay tak team se bahir raha apni performance ki waja se wo achanak team main in ho jata ha bagair kuch perform keye...........Misbah Butt sb ka rishta dar ha or wo apni her tarha ki perfermance k bawajood bahir nahi howa...........baqi akmal brother k susser ka tu ap logo pata hi ha..................

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
The nation which fails to praise & respect its heroes never prospers. We are very good at taking negative aspects in every thing.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
arey ammad DHAKKAN tu kya insan hai yaar ... baat kahan se kahan le jatey ho ...

uss ne esi koi baat nahin ki ..lahore k cricketers ko jo uss ne kaha it doesnt mean sab punjabi uss k khilaf hain ... MQM ko koi or kam nahin esi keeri jesi batein nikalny k ilawa .. yar be mature ...

wikileaks ka jawab lo apny ministers n leaders se ..

amanor bhai chary ki bat kerny wali jammat k rukn ho ker esi ghatiyya soch apki .. toba hai yar ..

blv me you are really DHAKKAN ... ammad hafeez

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1) Punjabi Lobby (Ijaaz Butt)
2) It's Personal Decision

#SAVE AFRIDI
http://twibbon.com/cause/Save-Afridi
Support the Campaign and show the strength.

4 what u want to save him just look at his performance through out the career n his character too

Afridi Okat main rhta tu theek tha.
Ab her bat per apny ap ko shaik Rahsed ki trha masoom sabit ker k koom sey Muaafi maang rha hai, jali sport hasil krn k ley, Jab ****** khail rha tha tab kiun bakwas na kiya, ab nikal bahir kiya tu sach yad a giya.
Is ney tu apny carer k aghaz main hi Air Hosts k sath Gandi Herkat ki thi, phir Ball ko Moun sey chabaty pkra giya,her hertakt k baad KOOM sey MUAAFI wah, kiya bat hai teri Afridi. Pasy tum kmao, mulak ar muhzab ko badnam kro ar lgon ko bas Duaa krny per lgay rakho, Beyshram. 4 getting Clarence certificate must pay BHATA MqM. no need to visit Mafia House Nine Zero.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai jaan butt ka rishta dar kaisay ho giya,misbah b pathan hai,aur butt punjabi,misbah par afreedi ghussa nahi nikal sakta, Q afreedi janta hai,k agar misbah ko kuch kaha tu misbah b khan hay,sakht jawab de ga
Afridi ki bat bilkul theek ha is waqt team main akmal brother ka group khoob charh raha ha......ap aik bat note karain younas khan aik arsay tak team se bahir raha apni performance ki waja se wo achanak team main in ho jata ha bagair kuch perform keye...........Misbah Butt sb ka rishta dar ha or wo apni her tarha ki perfermance k bawajood bahir nahi howa...........baqi akmal brother k susser ka tu ap logo pata hi ha..................

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afridi talking live on Geo news................................. he said a lobby in Punjab working agaist him not Punjabi lobby. He named selector Ilyaas Khan father-in-law of Imran Farhat who was working against him.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mention of Punjabi Group has been aired on ARY
I wonder if anyone has heard the same on other networks.

If Afridi has mentioned as reported by ARY, that Punjabi element should be exposed and punished.

It is punjabigardi and cronyism that has brought Pakistan where we are today. If everyone got a fair chance in Pakistan based on merit, we would not be here in this situation.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

It is punjabigardi and cronyism that has brought Pakistan where we are today. If everyone got a fair chance in Pakistan based on merit, we would not be here in this situation.

I don't have a problem to admit if Punjabis do something wrong. If they do it wrong, they should be punished equally as others.
My question was, ARY has quoted Afridi saying Punjabi Group, did he say that and is it reported like that by other media groups or ARY is trying to give it a Punjabi color.

Now you will have no answer because I checked Geo and express and it was not reported in that context.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

I don't have a problem to admit if Punjabis do something wrong. If they do it wrong, they should be punished equally as others.
My question was, ARY has quoted Afridi saying Punjabi Group, did he say that and is it reported like that by other media groups or ARY is trying to give it a Punjabi color.

Now you will have no answer because I checked Geo and express and it was not reported in that context.

I did not mention Afridi in my post, my comment was general, cronyism is a curse on our country and majority of our problems are because of this curse. We lost East Pakistan because of injustice. I wish we had fairness, justice and equal opportuinity for everyone in our country.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Very true. He was quoted out of context. Afridi said Lahore based group which includes the Akmal brothers, Misbah and Imran Farhat

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

4 what u want to save him just look at his performance through out the career n his character too

Afridi Okat main rhta tu theek tha.
Ab her bat per apny ap ko shaik Rahsed ki trha masoom sabit ker k koom sey Muaafi maang rha hai, jali sport hasil krn k ley, Jab ****** khail rha tha tab kiun bakwas na kiya, ab nikal bahir kiya tu sach yad a giya.
Is ney tu apny carer k aghaz main hi Air Hosts k sath Gandi Herkat ki thi, phir Ball ko Moun sey chabaty pkra giya,her hertakt k baad KOOM sey MUAAFI wah, kiya bat hai teri Afridi. Pasy tum kmao, mulak ar muhzab ko badnam kro ar lgon ko bas Duaa krny per lgay rakho, Beyshram. 4 getting Clarence certificate must pay BHATA MqM. no need to visit Mafia House Nine Zero.

Yar is bande ne aap ko World Cup kay semi final tak to pahunchaya na. Us kay liye to hum ko is ka shukarguzar hona chahiye

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM do not need external enemies if it has supporters/worker like these.

If it’s a party opinion, MQM should share this proposal with Punjabies during their next Punjabi Convention. If not then arrogant workers/supporters should comply parties policies.

That is his personal opinion. Not MQMs. And i agree with you that MQM does not need enemies if it has supporters such as these

But kindly look at what you say about Karachi and its people who support MQM before pointing fingers.

Last edited:

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahid afridi as a captain took us to semifinal in worldcup,if the board has reservations abt something,they should talk it over,even if they want to remove him(doesnt make sence)they can but not disgrace him.