Conspiracy of Punjab Cricketers behind my Retirement: Shahid Afridi

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Which element behind to force Shahid Afridi for Retirement??

MQM Minister Iqbal Mohammed Ali resigned over Ijaz Butt issue. Bring here some concrete and authentic proofs.

Good move for better rates. Nation is observing resignation-resignation game since last 4 years.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good move for better rates. Nation is observing resignation-resignation game since last 4 years.

Don't beating about the bush. MQM Minister resigned several months before.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
its not pakistani cricket team...Actually its Punajab XI, Afridi took the brave move .... A.Butt & Co invole in the corruption and you will c in the future wat gonna happened ? we want 2 C Afridi in action in the future and I agree with him and support him .

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایم کیو ایم کو پختونوں سے کتنی محبت ہے سب جانتے ہیں. نام تو بدل لیا لیکن فطرت نہیں بدلی نا بدلے گی. جتنا مرضی زور لگا لو اس معاملے کو پختون-پنجاب دشمنی کا رنگ نہیں دے سکو گے

6-4-2011_72579_1.gif

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Shahid Afridi Says There Is A Group In Lahore (Punjab), And They Wanted Me To Remove From Captaincy. :"(

Allah key banday,

They did not want to remove him because of city, just a group of cricketers wanted to remove Afridi from captaincy.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah key banday,

They did not want to remove him because of city, just a group of cricketers wanted to remove Afridi from captaincy.

Whenever, I said that They wanted to remove him on the basis of City.??

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Whenever, I said that They wanted to remove him on the basis of City.??
b

Fine.
This (bud) group also removed M. Yousuf of Lahore (Punjab) and Shoaib Malik of Sialkot (Punjab).