Conspiracy of Punjab Cricketers behind my Retirement: Shahid Afridi

hashirarif

Citizen
Re: Which element behind to force Shahid Afridi for Retirement??

i strongly disagree with this stupid tassub kind of approach ,this is type of threads must deleted as soon as possible.and the guys who think like this mind u that if still thinking like this then keep it in your mind that we have no need any enemy .this kind of thinking is enough to destroy us.as far as afridi is concern he is good player but see how many times he got the chance but never played as a captain .he was a good player but not successful as a captain,inconsistence performer.
so think positive try to be realistic.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan should have TWO Cricket Team one in PUNJAB and seond is REST OF PUNJAB.

Punjabi are trouble maker everywhere.

ur bhgora leader was using to say PIA is a punjabi int,air line in early 90,s.jo bughze punjab rakhta he wo pakistani nahi.kabhi aap logoon ne punjab se bhi aisi baat suni he ke sindi ye kar gaye,balochi wo.punjab jitna bara he iska dil bhi utna hi bara he.kabhi punjab se sindh,kpk,blchstn lashein(dead bodies) gayi hein lekin aap ne hazaroon(1000)punjab bheji hein & balochistan mein punjabiun ko chun chun kar mara ja raha he lekin sab khamosh hein.tum(mqm)ne to hazaroon punjabi sirf punjabi hone ki waja se mare hein lekin jab tum log punjab mein aae ho to kia koi urdu speaking mara he kia yahan se koi laash karachi gayi he.you are trouble maker for all.you fight against all the communities punjabi,pathan,sindhi,balochi&still ur war against pathans.you r against pakistan.shame on u & ur beghairat,buzdil leader.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I did not mention Afridi in my post, my comment was general, cronyism is a curse on our country and majority of our problems are because of this curse. We lost East Pakistan because of injustice. I wish we had fairness, justice and equal opportuinity for everyone in our country.

Couldn't agree more with you...

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ijaz Butt is MQM's allied PP's choice.

Abstain to misguide readers. MQM ministers Exposed 'PCB' thousand times.

Ajaz Butt Should Resign : MQM Minister Iqbal Mohammed Ali (2010)

I know, You are the great conspirator but first use your mind. (bigsmile)

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

If you care a single iota about the unity of this country, you should not be casting events into pseudo ethical wars. Can you with proper reason explain why you have introduced ethnic division into an event that is not related to any such thing, even by the greatest stretch of imagination.
Ijaz Butt is a curropt pig. Nobody likes. Why do you label it as 'Punjabi Lobby.
Afridi is a national hero equally loved by every pakistani. I urge that you immediately correct your post.

All in good faith

It had been aired on ARY / GEO NEWS. Afridi stated 'Punjabi Lobby'.
It's not my option. It's the reaction of Afridi's statement.

Watch 4:14 onwards..........

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why are you promoting hatred and ethnic divide? Why aren't moderators deleting this thread?

It had been aired on ARY NEWS. Afridi stated 'Punjabi Lobby'.

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Pakistan should have TWO Cricket Team one in PUNJAB and seond is REST OF PUNJAB.

Punjabi are trouble maker everywhere.

whats your REAL agenda Mr.??
Do not forget that you will need an answer for your attempts of spreading hate and ethnical segeration. Whether you believe in it or not.. you will have to answer for this.
Do not go around spreading fitna... it is the worse of all acts.

smalltimepro

It had been aired on ARY NEWS. Afridi stated 'Punjabi Lobby'.

Even if it is not your opinion, you are still the one spreading it around arent you. If you were honestly against spreading such ethnic division you would have responded to Afridi's comments saying that it was wrong of him to patronize millions because of one or few curropt and greedy individuals. BUT you have only advertised it.
I am sure this is not your intention, but then you should make ammends and repair the damage.

Please work to bring unity to this nation.....

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)

Afridi should be sorry for using these words of punjabi group, SHAMEFUL for him, the support he gets from punjab and punjabis is more than anyother. We made him our hero but his comments are hurting for his supporters from Punjab. Infact Ijaz Butt is appointed from zardari who is sindhi, so is he going to blame sindhi group. Shoaib Malik malik was removed from same board who is punjabi. His statment makes him recist towards punjabis. He should come up with an appology from punjabis for hurting their feelings. He is our hero we stand by him but he cant be baised towards Punjabis.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Even if it is not your opinion, you are still the one spreading it around arent you. If you were honestly against spreading such ethnic division you would have responded to Afridi's comments saying that it was wrong of him to patronize millions because of one or few curropt and greedy individuals. BUT you have only advertised it.
I am sure this is not your intention, but then you should make ammends and repair the damage.

Please work to bring unity to this nation.....

I don't want to air the ethnicity. But Afridi is right..

Altaf Hussain

And where he said Punjabi lobby ? You sick minded ba-st-ar-ds..........
1) Lahore Group (Ijaaz Butt)
2) It's Personal Decision

#SAVE AFRIDI
http://twibbon.com/cause/Save-Afridi
Support the Campaign and show the strength.

Note: Term 'PUNJABI LOBBY' had been aired on NEWS Channels. Afridi stated 'Punjabi Lobby'.
It's not my option. You can see , Check the Video

Watch 4:14 onwards..........

It doesn't mean to hurt my Punjabi Speak Brothers/Sisters. Thanks

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi bro s plz dont take it as attack on punjabis, unfortunatly a strong group who has full control on every big institue is belong to punjab, it doesnt mean punjabi ppl . dont take it as racism ,plz.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This Kid Ammed Hafeez have never been able to get out of this narrow athnicity which is engraved by his pir of London Sharif. Its not his fault that he always manages to bring the thread topics which cause division and inflame emotions. I have forgiven him long time ago and I suggest the members of this forum to do the same.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Abstain to misguide readers. MQM ministers Exposed 'PCB' thousand times.

Ajaz Butt Should Resign : MQM Minister Iqbal Mohammed Ali (2010)

I know, You are the great conspirator but first use your mind. (bigsmile)

MQM's double game will not work in long run, PP is bearing and paying (Governorship and Ministry) MQM just for numbers. MQM has equal share all corruption going on under zardari's supervision. Ijaz Butt is PP's choice and MQM is its supporter.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

MQM's double game will not work in long run, PP is bearing and paying (Governorship and Ministry) MQM just for numbers. MQM has equal share all corruption going on under zardari's supervision. Ijaz Butt is PP's choice and MQM is its supporter.

MQM Minister Iqbal Mohammed Ali resigned over Ijaz Butt issue. Bring here some concrete and authentic proofs.