CNN Breaking News: Osama bin Laden is dead!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Obama: We did not choose this war. It came to our shore

Saddam: We did not choose this war. It came to Baghdad

Qaddafi: Same with Libya brother

Somalia, Yemen, Egypt, Syria: I know what you mean.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
U.S. Navy Seals were involved in mission that killed Osama bin Laden, a senior defense official said.
>+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Election Day in the United States occurs on the first Tuesday after November 1. The earliest possible date is November 2 and the latest possible date is November 8. Election will be held on November 8, 2011.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Election Day in the United States occurs on the first Tuesday after November 1. The earliest possible date is November 2 and the latest possible date is November 8. Election will be held on November 8, 2011.

Bro elections are in Nov (2012).. It has sm thing to do wid Pak..

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
someone said on cnn that a woman was also killed in the operation who was used as human shield.

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well CNN/BBC show us the body? Bin Laden was believed to be long dead 6 years ago - this seems to be a wildcard for Obama in the next elections.

Master of Deception - CNN/BBC/FOX

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
i heard the news few days back that if something happens to osama they alqaeda have nukes hidden in europe and will carry out attack against west so guys get ready for the worst this is just the new drama to start against Muslim umma

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: CNN Breaking News: Osama bin Laden is dead!

Are they doing this to get the American Army out of Afghanistan? Now that would be a great news for Pakistan
---------------------------------------------------

Is it creditable? Seems another 'zardarifan' like character will emerge soon!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes something really big was happening in Abbottabad last night around 12:30 to 1:45 am at night.................

4-5 kilometer radius area blocked by army no one is allowed inside.

Its a real shame that abbottabad is full of army and Usama is killed there...................

I don't think it was a missile attack according to my sources it was a commando action............ commandos were dropped with the help of helicopters.

-CSIS-

Voter (50+ posts)
people in intelligence community always speculated that osama is living in the basement of pakistani army chief.