CNN Breaking News: Osama bin Laden is dead!!

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: CNN Breaking News: Osama bin Laden is dead!

Guys May Allha merciful on pakistani fellows... this is not news that Osama is died, News is that he is killed in Islamabad... Look at Wolf Blitzer, Same propaganda has started by media tycoons against Pakistan.. Its reminding me post 9/11... and it has significance as Pak-Us strategic dialogue are finished unsuccessful.
I am 100% agree with u and thinking the same way. They r going to start new drama against pakistan. Allah karey, yeh jhoot ho.....

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

if they have dead body then why they didn't show it on first place on news. maybe they are scare that real one come on tv for proof him self alive.

dears wait for time and watch this new part of 911 drama

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is the role of Pakistan in this operation
Why they involved Pakistan in this news?

is this news good for Pakistan or bad?

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it related to something what happened last nyt in kakol?? pak lost 2 choppers there and the area is completely under control of army??

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Him getting killed in Pak isnt a good thing, They might enter Pak now, God for bid

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am more interested to see Osama bin Landen body as well??? it seems to me a BIG DRAMA afer sep 11

off course bo its a drama, now Pak has no moral ground of stopping drones and not starting operations in wazeristan, in His speech he mentioned that Us special cops killed usama... and wolf blitzer and kisinjer are talking about a backlash from Alqaeda, it seems that another false flag attack sm where and the victim, God forbid u know wo will be.......

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I dont think its true. Ben ladin was killed long time ago. This is a good chance to get immense credit for Obama because of coming elections. If this is true then Zardari will also do relentless work to let Pakistanis know that he was a major force behind his presumed killed during elections. They probably found a look alike and placed him in Abbotabad.

Now Israel can prepare and groom another Ben Laden.

If this news is true, should we see earlier withdrawal of foreign troops??

i hope its not all election ploy

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Osama bin Laden killed at a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, after a firefight, President Obama

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
obama said that Amercans carried out an operation at Abbottabad and killed Osama. Where is Pakistan Army? and what they are doing?

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
hamid meer nay saboot mangye he , hamid meer keh raha he key joht ho sakta he, talban ney tardeed ker de he