Census: First step of Votes rigging by MQM

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It has started in earnest, the fraud, how the elections are won by MQM in Karachi and other Parts of Sind.

No wonder the killing has increased with the start of the census, now the victims of census killings are included in the figures of people killed in targeted killings.

MQM novel way to get elected through rig elections. First create the listing of your own choice and liking, by influencing the count for the Census in the first place.

Then cast bogus votes on the basis of the bogus entries created during the census.

1019.gif

No wonder, they get huge majorities, first by using fraud and violence to create fake entries and then using "thappa" mafia to cast the votes on ghost polling stations.

We all should wait in earnest the "revolution" of AH.
Down with the fraudsters and killers of MQM.

Spartacus

Some people on this FORUM possesses MQM FOBIA.
This FOBIA is too much high . Just image even whenever they get a kid in their family they blame MQM for this .

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
This FOBIA is too much high . Just image even whenever they get a kid in their family they blame MQM for this .

Lakh laant hey tuj pey, aur the way u r talking.............be sensible..........Did AH used to do this kind of stuff in Karachi....and now in london......THINK before write something...........

GeoG

Now we know why you are disowned by your family
Kissi Anti MQM Walay Ka kamal for sure but have you managed to identify Punjabi Sindhi Baluchi or Pashtun...

crankthskunk

This FOBIA is too much high . Just image even whenever they get a kid in their family they blame MQM for this.

Spartacus,

Fact during the recent negotiation between MQM and PPP; MQM has included these two conditions as well to stay within the Government and save PPP governments falling in the NA.

1- Their members to conduct the census. Why would they want their workers to conduct the Census? Why not ask and allow independent people who do not belong to any political party to conduct the Census? Simple answer, how the ghost votes will cast in the elections if the listings are honestly prepared? What will happen to the "Thappa" mafia? How will they get the majorities and won the seats?

2- Not to discuss and make public the investigations, proceedings of the trials for the target killers belonging to MQM. Why put this condition if they do not belong to you? Why not make public the investigations and proceedings if you have nothing to hide? MQM leaders are boycotting all the programs, which are discussing this issue, why?

The most shocking and shameful episode of this dirty tactics and murderous genocide streak in the leadership of MQM, their agent in PPP, Mr. Rehman Malik, yesterday declared to the press, that these target killers left MQM little while ago.

Oh, so they came to Rehman Malik to announce their departures from the MQM? Did they also inform Rehman Malik that now the monkey of MQM is off their back, they are going on a spree of targeted killings?

No Spartacus, No, Allah SWT has given me the brain to decipher the information it received, analyse it and then come to conclusions.

You or MQM leaders cannot fool me. If I become a presenter on Pakistani TV, you will see how I make those smart (asses) leaders from MQM leave the stage and studios in a hurry, spewing venom and mouth full of obscenities.

Spartacus

Spartacus,

Fact during the recent negotiation between MQM and PPP; MQM has included these two conditions as well to stay within the Government and save PPP governments falling in the NA.

1- Their members to conduct the census. Why would they want their workers to conduct the Census? Why not ask and allow independent people who do not belong to any political party to conduct the Census? Simple answer, how the ghost votes will cast in the elections if the listings are honestly prepared? What will happen to the "Thappa" mafia? How will they get the majorities and won the seats?

2- Not to discuss and make public the investigations, proceedings of the trials for the target killers belonging to MQM. Why put this condition if they do not belong to you? Why not make public the investigations and proceedings if you have nothing to hide? MQM leaders are boycotting all the programs, which are discussing this issue, why?

The most shocking and shameful episode of this dirty tactics and murderous genocide streak in the leadership of MQM, their agent in PPP, Mr. Rehman Malik, yesterday declared to the press, that these target killers left MQM little while ago.

Oh, so they came to Rehman Malik to announce their departures from the MQM? Did they also inform Rehman Malik that now the monkey of MQM is off their back, they are going on a spree of targeted killings?

No Spartacus, No, Allah SWT has given me the brain to decipher the information it received, analyse it and then come to conclusions.

You or MQM leaders cannot fool me. If I become a presenter on Pakistani TV, you will see how I make those smart (asses) leaders from MQM leave the stage and studios in a hurry, spewing venom and mouth full of obscenities.

Dear What you are thinking in April 2011 , I thought already in December 31 , 2010. I gave my suggestion and advice to MQM through this video.
Some of MQM big supporters claimed later that what MQM is doing right now this is exactly according to my video that I posted on 31.12.2011.
Watch this video and particularly after 3.30 .

MQM is doing almost exactly what I suggested last year. This can be a coincident

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
It has started in earnest, the fraud, how the elections are won by MQM in Karachi and other Parts of Sind.

No wonder the killing has increased with the start of the census, now the victims of census killings are included in the figures of people killed in targeted killings.

MQM novel way to get elected through rig elections. First create the listing of your own choice and liking, by influencing the count for the Census in the first place.

Then cast bogus votes on the basis of the bogus entries created during the census.

No wonder, they get huge majorities, first by using fraud and violence to create fake entries and then using "thappa" mafia to cast the votes on ghost polling stations.

We all should wait in earnest the "revolution" of AH.
Down with the fraudsters and killers of MQM.

And your proof is what? Let the nationalists give in their objections to the commissioner and let him decide whether or not they are right. Thats what hes there for.

If you have any proof that MQM is 'rigging' the census then come back but if not kindly remove this thread because it is based on misinformation.

And Spartacus is right a lot of people on this forum just about believe anything when it comes to MQM. Their MQM phobia should be worrying for them. Dont give them more ammunition.

Star Gazer

To call a spade , a spade is not phobia.
Phobia to un logon ko hay jo sirf aap ki taareefen likhtay aur kartay hain.
mqm aasmaan say naheen utri!

Star Gazer

And your proof is what? Let the nationalists give in their objections to the commissioner and let him decide whether or not they are right. Thats what hes there for.

If you have any proof that MQM is 'rigging' the census then come back but if not kindly remove this thread because it is based on misinformation.

And Spartacus is right a lot of people on this forum just about believe anything when it comes to MQM. Their MQM phobia should be worrying for them. Dont give them more ammunition.

Proof is not to be given to you, it is to be given to th courts and when the courts are free and fair they will accept it InshaAllah.

Star Gazer

yeah tu aap nay phir chawal mare hai..................

If you listen to the so called great leaders of mqm they are always in the mode of Chawwal marna.

They can not convince you with logic so they bedazzle you with BS. That is why unity is needed to make them understand that BS will not work because unfortunatley the people who are the face of mqm currently understand the language of power only.

Spartacus

Some showed their faces and others will show soon.....Just wait and see ...

canadian

Real Face Of MQM Exposed !!![video]Real Face Of MQM Exposed [/video]

crankthskunk

How is he going to do that? He will get the instructions from Rehman Malik it was not MQM. Moreover, that would be the end of the matter. RM has the task to keep MQM on board at all costs. They leaving means end of PPP government immediately.

To keep PPP in power and keep looting the country, MQM has to stay in the coalition. For this purpose, PPP will allow MQM to do what they like in Karachi. They are letting them commit murders and collect bhatta with impunity. RM is there to back them up, so PPP can survive, you should face the facts.

You would not win the arguments, give up, no body would believe you, until and unless they are the workers or to a lesser degree the supporters of MQM.

If you have, any proof that MQM is 'rigging' the census then come back but if not kindly remove this thread because it is based on misinformation.

Do you have eyes to see or do something else? Misinformation? Go and sue Jang group, I have displayed the evidence.

Problem is peoples names cannot be disclose to confirm killers and terrorists like MQM. You keep your foolish comments to yourselves, I know your MQM inside out. Do not waste your breath on me, you cannot fool me or make me change my mind.

crankthskunk

You suggest others would change Census listing but reality MQM is doing it

Spartacus,

What ground breaking news you disclosed in your video? Everyone who watches the news or read newspapers knows the facts about PPP and MQM unholy alliance.

You in your video suggested that others would change the demography of Karachi. Well in fact, MQM is and always changed the demography of Karachi for own benefits. Otherwise, how would they use those Thappa swindle workers during the election and get those huge majorities? I know, MQM goons keep the full record of the fake votes, they all do, and that is how the swindle of Election frauds works.

Your suggestions that other would change the demography are false on both counts, historical evidence from the elections proven it was MQM who cheated through fake registrations and vote casting, otherwise explain us huge majorities on such low turnouts? In addition, what would you do about confirmed 45% fake entries in voters listing? I am sure if analysis of the seats won by MQM from the fake entries in voters listing done, some horrific facts will surface.

We cannot expect anything else from murderous criminals and fraudsters.