Census: First step of Votes rigging by MQM

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I did not, but you opened the thread against MQM exclusively. How many times you have raised any issue in this forum against any party you think they are also doing the same?

You say it false propaganda, I say it truth. I also say it an intellectual capability of MQM's learned workers.

MQM ran city govt. four years. They had billions of rupees in their hands, they could easily loot that money, but they spend it all on the development of Karachi. Those who live in Karachi are the direct witness of that spendings. NOT ME AND YOU. Moreover, what do you think, Zulfiqar Mirza did not try to sniff any corruption after Mustafa Kamal left the office? Did he find any? No, so your allegations are just based on your own FALSE imaginations.

What is the source of your belief? May be you are right, I am not saying that MQM is clean.

I no need to go any Canadian Judge, I know what is wrong and what is right. I never say that two wrongs make one right. My point is again why only bash MQM and opening a thread only against MQM? If you think others also do the same practice then let me know how many threads you open against them over the last two weeks? This shows your hatred towards the people of the largest city of Pakistan, why these people have their own say in Pakistan in the form of their own party MQM? Is this a crime?

According to Election Commission of Pakistan, MQM got a little over 25 lakh votes in 2008 election. You can calculate the % by yourself as per your own self prepared data.

Anyways, I already have admitted all the votes MQM ever received were BOGUS. You be happy with your illusions.

Now your turn, you tell me, do you recognize the voting right of Karachi's people? If they support MQM, what do you think they are the most stupid people who have been supporting a terrorist group for the last 25 years?
Thanks

Looks like your friend is having real tough time, at one hand he got a person, who had fix him in the past and he was trying to level it and on the other hand he got a real die hard MQM supporter, it seems we are going to have busy evening................lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looks like your friend is having real tough time, at one hand he got a person, who had fix him in the past and he was trying to level it and on the other hand he got a real die hard MQM supporter, it seems we are going to have busy evening................lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
He is an smart fellow. Beautifully turns the topic to his desires.
He knows how people get status in the west. I don't want to go into any details that how haters of MQM use MQM name to get their status straight. This fellow counts me and you in that category.
But he doesn't know that MQM supporters in the west are mostly professionals. I am Ok with the worker's power of MQM. I know them very well. They are all around in Europe and North America.

I am done with him now, because this gentleman has already made his mind against MQM and its all time supports like me or former supporters like you.
End of the story. You better deal with him if you like.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is an smart fellow. Beautifully turns the topic to his desires.
He knows how people get status in the west. I don't want to go into any details that how haters of MQM use MQM name to get their status straight. This fellow counts me and you in that category.
But he doesn't know that MQM supporters in the west are mostly professionals. I am Ok with the worker's power of MQM. I know them very well. They are all around in Europe and North America.

I am done with him now, because this gentleman has already made his mind against MQM and its all time supports like me or former supporters like you.
End of the story. You better deal with him if you like.

Hahahahaha...........next time he will think atleast ten time, before touching any nonresident, specially with his mind set, I was wondering, he had heard a lot about the negatives, but he doesn't talk about those who are really delivering, actually, negative person like him are the one who create negative picture of nonresidents, I was wondering, how he brought that question up, I wish he had been living in over here, would have given him a lesson of life time. I had seen couple of shows of him just because of Imran, but he is so useless, that I never put any space for him in forum.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok so now the answer of the day,

Do you think, those who are abroad, are definitely based on political affiliation, If yes, then you need to improve your knowledge,

There is category in Canadian Immigration, which is called as "SKILLED LABOUR" I am sure you must be aware of this category, however only highly skilled people can qualify for this category, remaining I believe you will understand your self.

Yes my political affiliation has been remain with MQM, on its initial stage and when leader of MQM start showing his real face, I found myself out from that place. and now same thing is happening with PTI also, the way Imran Khan has been start behaving recently, it looks that my political affiliation will stop for ever with everyone in Pakistani politics.

I believe you are more aware of these kind of situations, because of nature of your "JOB" changing faces of our politician with their needs.

Now please try APML (bigsmile)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What are you blabbing about? Controversy what controversy? What bias? Spell it out rather than being vague.

It did not ask your personal history, I ask you simple questions, as you ask me. I did not hesitate to answer. Why you can not answer the simple questions? Did you settle in Canada after getting migration on point base system they have for skilled migration as you put it, or through political asylum? You yourself wrote you were a supporter of MQM. Look at my questions in the first post to you I did not name any political party at all.

If you do not want to answer say, you do not want to answer, end of story. People will make up their own minds, if you settled in Canada under asylum as supporter of MQM persecuted in Pakistan or under skilled migrant option.

I know exactly, how people prove their political affiliations in western countries. I have friends who work in the Home Ministry I hear and seen all kind of cases. Cases, which would blow your mind away. Therefore, spare me your comments; I know to what length and depth our people can sink to get status in the western country, enough said.

Crankthskunk Bro
You have posted some beautiful material, great subjects and contents
One of the few writers on the forum, I admire and love to read
But what are you getting into

There are hundreds of thousands Pakistani who have migrated to Canada on Points system and a very few on Political Asylum
Political Asylum is most awarded in UK where Qadyanis and political parties make millions for issuing membership letters not in Canada.
Don't relate you UK experience to Canada.

Chill Pill Man....

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
It has started in earnest, the fraud, how the elections are won by MQM in Karachi and other Parts of Sind.

No wonder the killing has increased with the start of the census, now the victims of census killings are included in the figures of people killed in targeted killings.

MQM novel way to get elected through rig elections. First create the listing of your own choice and liking, by influencing the count for the Census in the first place.

Then cast bogus votes on the basis of the bogus entries created during the census.

1019.gif

No wonder, they get huge majorities, first by using fraud and violence to create fake entries and then using "thappa" mafia to cast the votes on ghost polling stations.

We all should wait in earnest the "revolution" of AH.
Down with the fraudsters and killers of MQM.

It also proves that they (MQM) havent given up their plan to create jinnahpur.The 1991 census was cancelled because it was feared that in sindh some groups were trying to inflate their numbers which created alarm in other provinces.All parties other than MQM have questioned the transparency of the house count done so far in sindh and particulary karachi.