Census: First step of Votes rigging by MQM

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A simple question to this thread poster, has rigging been only practice by MQM only?

Simple, answer no, it is not. Imran Khan is on record that he uncovered massive voters fraud by PMLN in Lahore by elections. Off course it can not be MQM alone, it happens all over Pakistan, MQM is not everywhere.

MQM on top of the rigging also involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. They are the one who make false noises accusing others, the suggestion by implications is their opponents are killed from bullets from the skies, and MQM is always without any blames and blemishes on their record and conscious.

I have already wrote, I am not a supporter of any party, it wouldn't make any difference to me who is involved, I will be honest and I will speak the truth under all circumstances, no matter what the consequences would be.

I ask you questions too, be honest and straight as I am.

How did you reach Canada? Did you apply for asylum based on membership of a political party, which was persecuted in Pakistan?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
A simple question to this thread poster, has rigging been only practice by MQM only?
You reminded me a very old slogan of MQM:

jafa karo ge jafa kareiN ge
wafa karo ge, wafa kareiN ge
hum insaan heiN tumhare jese
jo tum karo ge woh hum kareiN ge

Pakiistan has come to a stage where no one is DHOODH KA DHULA HUA.
JIS KA JAHAN BUS CHAL RAHA HAI, WOH APNA DAO AZMA RAHA HAI.

MQM IS NOT EXCEPTION, I AGREE. THEIR ALL PRACTICES ARE WITHIN AND AS PER CURRENT NORMS OF REST OF THE PAKISTAN.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Simple, answer no, it is not. Imran Khan is on record that he uncovered massive voters fraud by PMLN in Lahore by elections. Off course it can not be MQM alone, it happens all over Pakistan, MQM is not everywhere.

MQM on top of the rigging also involved in killings of thousands of innocent people. They are the one who make false noises accusing others, the suggestion by implications is their opponents are killed from bullets from the skies, and MQM is always without any blames and blemishes on their record and conscious.

I have already wrote, I am not a supporter of any party, it wouldn't make any difference to me who is involved, I will be honest and I will speak the truth under all circumstances, no matter what the consequences would be.

How did you reach Canada? Did you apply for asylum based on membership of a political party, which was persecuted in Pakistan?

Now you are manipulating on bias, there is no need to target one particular party, otherwise what ever you have mentioned, others are also invovled in same type of activities, MQM has been exposed, this is the only difference between MQM and others.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ok so now the answer of the day,

Do you think, those who are abroad, are definitely based on political affiliation, If yes, then you need to improve your knowledge,

There is category in Canadian Immigration, which is called as "SKILLED LABOUR" I am sure you must be aware of this category, however only highly skilled people can qualify for this category, remaining I believe you will understand your self.

Yes my political affiliation has been remain with MQM, on its initial stage and when leader of MQM start showing his real face, I found myself out from that place. and now same thing is happening with PTI also, the way Imran Khan has been start behaving recently, it looks that my political affiliation will stop for ever with everyone in Pakistani politics.

I believe you are more aware of these kind of situations, because of nature of your "JOB" changing faces of our politician with their needs.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
In last elections there were 3 crore and 40 lakhs votes were bogus (stated by Nadra and repeatedly reffered by IK).
Total votes casted to MQM were 25 lakhs. OK, All of MQM votes were bogus for the argument sake, we accept this.
How about the rest of 3 crore and 15 lakhs votes? Who got them?
Any finger pointing to them or just one soft target that is MQM?

MQM is not responsible for every malfunctioning in Pakistan. Their share is very little but unfortunately they get the lion's share when it comes to blame.

Looks like there are only two nations in the world: MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS
Looks like there are two nations in Pakistan: MUHAJIRS AND NON MUHAJIRS.

There is no limit of TAUSSUBB in Pakistan.

One day Zulfiqar Mirza declares war agains Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan and he gets the title of a "TRAITOR" from PTI and PMLN.
The next day, same Mirza bashes MQM, and then he becomes the hero of PTI and PMLN.

What a moron mentality is this? Is this real patriotism?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
;);)Actually I had no intension to respond this question completely based on personal basis, however you push me to respond.......:angry_smile::lol::13:

Thanks, otherwise they would have kept under estimating you.

Bhai log Pakistan meiN jeene nahi dete, koi doosra mulk hamari qabliyat ki qadar karey aor huamiN bulaey tou is per bhi aitraaz hai.

That's why they suggest ARABIAN SEA in their private parties. I have very bitter experience in listening these kind of sentences.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایم کیو ایم کی پنجاب میں جلسہ کرنے سے وڈدروں اور جاگیرداروں کی جاب دوبارہ بھال ہوگی ہے. ان کی دوگنی قیمت کردی گی ہے. اپ کو سیاست ڈٹ پی کے سے اندازہ ہوگیا ہوگا.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایم کیو ایم کی پنجاب میں جلسہ کرنے سے وڈدروں اور جاگیرداروں کی جاب دوبارہ بھال ہوگی ہے. ان کی دوگنی قیمت کردی گی ہے. اپ کو سیاست ڈٹ پی کے سے اندازہ ہوگیا ہوگا.

Fido:
I don't think by writing these sentences you are doing any service to MQM or Pakistan.
I think you should think before posting. It hurts many.
Thanks, hope you will never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have eyes to see or do something else? Misinformation? Go and sue Jang group, I have displayed the evidence.

My question remains. You started this thread, labelled it Census: First step of Votes rigging by MQM and posted one news item relating to some allegations made my nationalist parties, which until proven remain a load of bull. Where is the proof that MQM is 'rigging' the census?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Proof is not to be given to you, it is to be given to th courts and when the courts are free and fair they will accept it InshaAllah.

Courts? I was just asking the thread starter to provide proof for the allegation he has made. An accusation does not mean you are the culprit no matter what people might think

crankthskunk

I wanted an honest answer

Do you think, those who are abroad, are definitely based on political affiliation, If yes, then you need to improve your knowledge,

Abbas Ali, do not try to avoid the questions, I expected straight answers. I am in a field where I see plenty of skilled people given work permits in the UK and almost all of them are Indians, if we ignore other continents. To be honest a part from one boy from Karachi in last 15 years I have not seen any from Pakistan. This is after working for the biggest companies on the planet.

I am well aware of Canadian Laws, two from my immediate family were in Canada until very recently, but they decided to go back to Karachi. They said Canada is not worth the bother. Both of them were educated from the USA, settled in Canada, had jobs but still preferred Karachi over Canada.

Yes my political affiliation has been remain with MQM, on its initial stage and when leader of MQM start showing his real face, I found myself out from that place. and now same thing is happening with PTI also, the way Imran Khan has been start behaving recently, it looks that my political affiliation will stop for ever with everyone in Pakistani politics.

You have shown your affiliation in your past. You have deliberately did not answer my question honestly. Did you apply for political asylum being a member of MQM and persecuted in Pakistan? Yes or no?

Others getting skilled migrants status to Canada do not mean you did as well. Anyway, I do not want to guess, I want an honest answer from the horses mouth rather than you pussy footing around the questions.

I believe you are more aware of these kind of situations, because of nature of your "JOB" changing faces of our politician with their needs.

This is typical MQM traits, when you do not have the answers, you start accusing others ignoring the pointed fingers at yourself. What kind of JOB are you referring to?

Honestly, no wonder Pakistan is in the doldrums. When are we the people going to learn good behaviour?

For all those independent people on this forum, I ignored the comments made by Spartacus, now Fido82 has sunk in to the gutter too. Good job, but I leave these silly comments to the commentators, for me the only thing which matter is Pakistan.

crankthskunk

In last elections there were 3 crore and 40 lakhs votes were bogus (stated by Nadra and repeatedly reffered by IK).
Total votes casted to MQM were 25 lakhs. OK, All of MQM votes were bogus for the argument sake, we accept this.
How about the rest of 3 crore and 15 lakhs votes? Who got them?
Any finger pointing to them or just one soft target that is MQM?

AijazAhmed,

First of all, I am not accusing MQM only, I said straight others are involved; simply MQM is not in rest of Pakistan. Did you purposefully ignore my comments?

The point is not if others are involved or not. My points are based on the false propaganda of MQM.

1- They say they represents 98% of Pakistan. This is a confirmed lie, they represent themselves and their little interests, they are no different from others. They loot, get personal benefits, etc. like any other party of Pakistan.

2- But on top of it, MQM had been involved in killings of thousands of people directly. I have absolutely no doubt about it.

3- To say others are involved, is a canned logic. Others involved does not mean it becomes acceptable practice. Both of you now living in the west should know breaking of Law because others have also broken the law is a fatal argument. Can a thief claim in the Court, that there are thousands of thieves, and judge should sentence them all before you could be sentence? Unless others are caught and prosecuted, you should be excused. Try this argument in front of a judge in Canada and let me know the results.

Let us talk about the votes cast for MQM according to your own figures. MQM claim the population of Karachi somewhere from 18ml to 20ml, but I think it is very near to 15 to 16 ml.

I will give my comments first tell me what was the percentage of votes cast in the Last election in Karachi? Just Karachi, not all Pakistan, thank you.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I wanted an honest answer

Abbas Ali, do not try to avoid the questions, I expected straight answers. I am in a field where I see plenty of skilled people given work permits in the UK and almost all of them are Indians, if we ignore other continents. To be honest a part from one boy from Karachi in last 15 years I have not seen any from Pakistan. This is after working for the biggest companies on the planet.

I am well aware of Canadian Laws, two from my immediate family were in Canada until very recently, but they decided to go back to Karachi. They said Canada is not worth the bother. Both of them were educated from the USA, settled in Canada, had jobs but still preferred Karachi over Canada.

You have shown your affiliation in your past. You have deliberately did not answer my question honestly. Did you apply for political asylum being a member of MQM and persecuted in Pakistan? Yes or no?

Others getting skilled migrants status to Canada do not mean you did as well. Anyway, I do not want to guess, I want an honest answer from the horses mouth rather than you pussy footing around the questions.

This is typical MQM traits, when you do not have the answers, you start accusing others ignoring the pointed fingers at yourself. What kind of “JOB” are you referring to?

Honestly, no wonder Pakistan is in the doldrums. When are we the people going to learn good behaviour?

For all those independent people on this forum, I ignored the comments made by Spartacus, now Fido82 has sunk in to the gutter too. Good job, but I leave these silly comments to the commentators, for me the only thing which matter is Pakistan.

hahahaha

It seems I have to send you a dictionary with my answer, So it looks that the way I fixed you last time, it had hurt your media complexed ego, and you are now trying to create controversy, I believe those who show you your real face, You start making them controversial by using your bias, If you are aware of Canadian Laws, then you should be aware of privacy law as well, as well as personal law, anyways I know, you will keep crying with your question as you do in your shows, where main purpose is always character assasination,on assumptions anyways.

So do you want me to publish my Landing immigrant paper here or my Canadian Citizen ship oath certificate or what else will satisfy your simple and honest question. As I said earlier, your target is only to argue and just to create some controversy, however Let me say I am a die hard supporter of Altaf Bhai, now you are satisfy (Come one MQM'ers control your laughters) or will it be ok if I say I am a die hard supporter of Imran Khan (now please annoyed PTI supporters please don't laugh this much hard) I have to satisfy my friend, who thinks, since he is a journalist or playing shows on TV is a very smart person and could do anything to control things in his favor.............hahahahaha

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
AijazAhmed,

First of all, I am not accusing MQM only, I said straight others are involved; simply MQM is not in rest of Pakistan. Did you purposefully ignore my comments?

I did not, but you opened the thread against MQM exclusively. How many times you have raised any issue in this forum against any party you think they are also doing the same?

The point is not if others are involved or not. My points are based on the false propaganda of MQM.

You say it false propaganda, I say it truth. I also say it an intellectual capability of MQM's learned workers.

1- They say they represents 98% of Pakistan. This is a confirmed lie, they represent themselves and their little interests, they are no different from others. They loot, get personal benefits, etc. like any other party of Pakistan..

MQM ran city govt. four years. They had billions of rupees in their hands, they could easily loot that money, but they spend it all on the development of Karachi. Those who live in Karachi are the direct witness of that spendings. NOT ME AND YOU. Moreover, what do you think, Zulfiqar Mirza did not try to sniff any corruption after Mustafa Kamal left the office? Did he find any? No, so your allegations are just based on your own FALSE imaginations.

2- But on top of it, MQM had been involved in killings of thousands of people directly. I have absolutely no doubt about it.

What is the source of your belief? May be you are right, I am not saying that MQM is clean.

3- To say others are involved, is a canned logic. Others involved does not mean it becomes acceptable practice. Both of you now living in the west should know breaking of Law because others have also broken the law is a fatal argument. Can a thief claim in the Court, that there are thousands of thieves, and judge should sentence them all before you could be sentence? Unless others are caught and prosecuted, you should be excused. Try this argument in front of a judge in Canada and let me know the results.

I no need to go any Canadian Judge, I know what is wrong and what is right. I never say that two wrongs make one right. My point is again why only bash MQM and opening a thread only against MQM? If you think others also do the same practice then let me know how many threads you open against them over the last two weeks? This shows your hatred towards the people of the largest city of Pakistan, why these people have their own say in Pakistan in the form of their own party MQM? Is this a crime?

Let us talk about the votes cast for MQM according to your own figures. MQM claim the population of Karachi somewhere from 18ml to 20ml, but I think it is very near to 15 to 16 ml.

I will give my comments first tell me what was the percentage of votes cast in the Last election in Karachi? Just Karachi, not all Pakistan, thank you.

According to Election Commission of Pakistan, MQM got a little over 25 lakh votes in 2008 election. You can calculate the % by yourself as per your own self prepared data.

Anyways, I already have admitted all the votes MQM ever received were BOGUS. You be happy with your illusions.

Now your turn, you tell me, do you recognize the voting right of Karachi's people? If they support MQM, what do you think they are the most stupid people who have been supporting a terrorist group for the last 25 years?
Thanks

Last edited:

crankthskunk

hahahaha

It seems I have to send you a dictionary with my answer, So it looks that the way I fixed you last time, it had hurt your media complexed ego, and you are now trying to create controversy, I believe those who show you your real face, You start making them controversial by using your bias, If you are aware of Canadian Laws, then you should be aware of privacy law as well, as well as personal law, anyways I know, you will keep crying with your question as you do in your shows, where main purpose is always character assasination,on assumptions anyways.
What are you blabbing about? Controversy what controversy? What bias? Spell it out rather than being vague.

It did not ask your personal history, I ask you simple questions, as you ask me. I did not hesitate to answer. Why you can not answer the simple questions? Did you settle in Canada after getting migration on point base system they have for skilled migration as you put it, or through political asylum? You yourself wrote you were a supporter of MQM. Look at my questions in the first post to you I did not name any political party at all.

If you do not want to answer say, you do not want to answer, end of story. People will make up their own minds, if you settled in Canada under asylum as supporter of MQM persecuted in Pakistan or under skilled migrant option.

I know exactly, how people prove their political affiliations in western countries. I have friends who work in the Home Ministry I hear and seen all kind of cases. Cases, which would blow your mind away. Therefore, spare me your comments; I know to what length and depth our people can sink to get status in the western country, enough said.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
What are you blabbing about? Controversy what controversy? What bias? Spell it out rather than being vague.

It did not ask your personal history, I ask you simple questions, as you ask me. I did not hesitate to answer. Why you can not answer the simple questions? Did you settle in Canada after getting migration on point base system they have for skilled migration as you put it, or through political asylum? You yourself wrote you were a supporter of MQM. Look at my questions in the first post to you I did not name any political party at all.

If you do not want to answer say, you do not want to answer, end of story. People will make up their own minds, if you settled in Canada under asylum as supporter of MQM persecuted in Pakistan or under skilled migrant option.

I know exactly, how people prove their political affiliations in western countries. I have friends who work in the Home Ministry I hear and seen all kind of cases. Cases, which would blow your mind away. Therefore, spare me your comments; I know to what length and depth our people can sink to get status in the western country, enough said.

Look like you need a magnifying glass along with dictionary to read my answer, My question was so straight forward, I never ask you anything personal, but you tried to become smart and now not finding yourself out of this, so sad, anyways if you need me to respond my answer in Urdu, still I am ready to respond for your satisfaction, again I am not clear, why did you start something very personal, just to show the people how smart are you by accusing some living overseas as controversial, hahahahahaha

hahahaahhaha

Anyways if you don't understand my simple answer than better take it as end of the story.