Capital Talk - 18th August 2011 - Exclusive Interview with Mian Nawaz Sharif from "Sharif Medical Co

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 18th August 2011 - Mian Nawaz Sharif

He's the only one who HAS the guts to do anything against the government. Give me any other party who has managed to have two dharna's to mobilize public opinion against the government. The parties in Karachi are killing each other. While the Punjab ruling party is just giving empty threats. Who is trying to bring people on the streets so that they realize their power and rise up against the government? I see no party except from PTI.

As for the thing that you are expecting from Imran, it will materialize soon, don't worry. I expect things will get quite heated up after Eid. The Ramazan dharna's were "practice" matches...

Ok Zoaib , I will be waiting for your feedback.

But to me IK is good for nothing. He is not active about current situation of karachi.

I see him another figure to heat up hate , enmity in pakistanies.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ok Zoaib , I will be waiting for your feedback.

But to me IK is good for nothing. He is not active about current situation of karachi.

I see him another figure to heat up hate , enmity in pakistanies.

The situation in Karachi stems from this corrupt and incompetent government. Don't expect there to be peace while Zardari is more interested in his political games rather than maintaining law and order the proper way. So for Karachi and indeed most problems Pakistan is facing at this time, the government MUST go and elections should be held.

And I respect your opinion. But don't agree. :)

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ikhlaq Siddiqui shab!!

aab yeah sub PTI walay aap ko logics samjain gay, aisay hota tu waisay hota hai, kyun k pehlay Shaukat Khanam k illawa inhain kuch pata nai tha......................aab inhain paseenay a rahay hain......
aap k tareef krna in say bardhasat nai ho ga.............

Yehi to ghalat baat hai....i dnt knw why people starting worshipping their leaders...!!!kisi ko b dekh lain...apny leaders k baray main to koi baat sun hi nhi skta...!!in our political parties...we have FOLLOWERS...not SUPPORTERS... which is the worst thing in our politics..!! Logon k kaam dekhain...jab achay krain to appreciate krain ghalat krain to criticise.. chahy wo koi b ho..!!! Aur koi b insaan sab kaam achay ya sab kaam burray nhi kr skta Insaano, Frishton aur Shiateen main yehi difference hai.... Frishtay burray kaam nhi kr skty aur shiateen achy nhi jb k insaan burray kaam b krty hain aur achay b..!!!

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
imran khan did some charity work and he wanted to take credit in politics.
but as a politician he is very im matured.
nawaz sharif has no comparison with people like imran khan.imran khan is nothing infrount of nawaz sharif.
nawaz sharif is a giant in politics and recognized in all muslim world as politician.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif should be asked why he and the whole Sharif family as well as PMLN workers run off to London for medical treatment and never go to 'Sharif Medical Complex'. Is it unfit for Raiwind Kings?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

On most threads where PMLN is exposed you wont find so many PMLN fans, they will hide their faces and wait for the right time to attack. But in this thread they are all here in full force trying to defend their King who cant even go to his own hospital and runs it with government funds because he cant get donations and wont spend his own money on filthy poor people.
Those who are trying to compare this government funded hospital with a privately run state-of-the-art hospital should grow up, Shaukat Khanum is known world-wide and has annual budget in billions of rupees, its operations are transparent unlike Sharif Hospital where no one knows how much is being spent on poor and where it comes from.