Capital Talk - 18th August 2011 - Exclusive Interview with Mian Nawaz Sharif from "Sharif Medical Co

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AND FINALLY MY FAVOURITE
Courtesy MQM (clap) 'Baal lagwatay phir rhain hain saray bhai' lolz
Ab sakon agya PMLN ke cheeton. Thanks to your 2 number leader bohat kam howa hay is pe on youtube ek search karo 100 results nikaltay hain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bvm9EmUDNE

Last edited:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Capital Talk - 18th August 2011 - Mian Nawaz Sharif

hahahahahah.........kya fazool batain hain.............fund tu siasat say pehlay bhe aatay thay...........lakin aab welfare k hospital ko gali gali siasat k liay use kya ja raha hai..............

Different techniques use hote hain for fund raising, and talk shows is one of them. This is why the recent show with Mubashir Lucman was aired in Ramazan, so that people give their Zakat to Shaukat Khanum. Every show that projects Shaukat Khanum does help in donations...and it is needed because there is a huge budget deficit every year that needs to be made up for.

On a side note, good luck for Nawaz Sharif in his charitable endeavors. But please also ask him to be a little more honest with the nation by bringing all his assets back to Pakistan and declaring them, so that he pays his tax in full. And make his party men adhere to the same. He'll earn a lot of respect from the masses.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZINDA REHTE HAIN KIM SE MOHABATAIN-- GUESS KIS KE --Nawaz Sharif ke (clap)(clap)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RS2jtFyrQE&feature=related

My brother , wise one dont through stone while sitting in glass house.
sheeshay ka ghar mian baith kar puththar na maroo.

Dont do cheap and dirty tricks if you dont like any politition.

If you remember your great leader Imran Khan's past is worse compare to Nawaz.

I can pin point more than 4 valid examples of it but I hate to mention all that coz to me its not the right thing.

Growup and remember that you will never gain anything by doing such things but you will certainly loose alot.

If you have little sense you will stop such posts and will do criticism on political issues / steps or decisions.

Why not your REVOLUTIONARY leader act like Anna Hazare to end up all killing in karachi and all dirty corrupts of pakistan if he truely have so much support and people with him.

IK is not serious at all about solving problems of Pakistan , he is more arogant than NS.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Different techniques use hote hain for fund raising, and talk shows is one of them. This is why the recent show with Mubashir Lucman was aired in Ramazan, so that people give their Zakat to Shaukat Khanum. Every show that projects Shaukat Khanum does help in donations...and it is needed because there is a huge budget deficit every year that needs to be made up for.

On a side note, good luck for Nawaz Sharif in his charitable endeavors. But please also ask him to be a little more honest with the nation by bringing all his assets back to Pakistan and declaring them, so that he pays his tax in full. And make his party men adhere to the same. He'll earn a lot of respect from the masses.

brother zoaib , plzzzzzzzzzzzzz , atleast you dont say like that, I was hoping a positive approach from YOU.
cant we stop cheap politics and start saying positive for good acts ?

If you really see your leader acts you will conclude that he himself not serious and not sincere in addressing issues of pakistan. If he would be serious and truely has so much support and people he could save pakistan and all of us from bloodshed of karachi and corruption by revolutionary movement like Anna Hazare.

Dont you think this is the right time for IK to act like this and save lives of innocent people of karachi , cant he activate his VAST support ?

No , he wont coz he dont have the gutts to do it, lacks vision, not serious, he is just like alllllllllllllllllllllllllll other polititions who carry on with their usual tasks, wont bother a bit for such a bad time and do cheap politics of talking agaisnt others and creating hatred in people.

IK will only talk agaisnt NS , his favourite hobby, he wont do any constructive politics.
Hum kab tuk nafratoon ki siasat karain ga ? kab tuk?

yeah nafratain humara hi ghar jala dain gi.

All inn sab polititions ko gharat karay. ameen coz they are main source of creating diffrences , hate , enmity in people of pakistan.

H

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
حامد میر ووہی کام کر رہا ہے جو چچا پلاٹ اور پرمٹ (ہارون ال رشید ) کرتا ہے اب حامد میر پر تنقید اور چچا پلاٹ پرمٹ سے چشم پوشی کیا یہ کھلا تضاد نہیں ؟

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My brother , wise one dont through stone while sitting in glass house.
sheeshay ka ghar mian baith kar puththar na maroo.

Dont do cheap and dirty tricks if you dont like any politition.

If you remember your great leader Imran Khan's past is worse compare to Nawaz.

I can pin point more than 4 valid examples of it but I hate to mention all that coz to me its not the right thing.

Growup and remember that you will never gain anything by doing such things but you will certainly loose alot.

If you have little sense you will stop such posts and will do criticism on political issues / steps or decisions.

Why not your REVOLUTIONARY leader act like Anna Hazare to end up all killing in karachi and all dirty corrupts of pakistan if he truely have so much support and people with him.

IK is not serious at all about solving problems of Pakistan , he is more arogant than NS.

Comment se pehlay history dakh lain kyun kia yeh. Look back through the comments and see who started it.

Uncle ShiningStar came up with Sita White Video So i was obliged to comply and i will again if they will get personal with IK.
Check the posts and tell all of the above suggestions to the person who started it. Uncle Shiningstar
And don't tell me not to respond to such sita white type videos because i will respond. gunda khelo gay tau may bhe gunda khelon ga.
I am grown up and i know how to deal with character assassination lovers from different parties. Cheap people deserve cheap replies.
And i will drop my sense again and again if someone attacks IK personal life.

And please don't compare IK to Anna Hazare. Yahan ramazan may log maar dyay jatay hain tau fasting ker k kisi ne khaak rukna hay. bhok hartaal se kisi ko farq nahe perna bcuz pakistanis are sleeping ghoray bech k. Jab tak niklo gay nahe bahir sb yahi hota rhay ga.
Our parliament is impotent, india's parliament is not.
Pakistan has zardari who is sab pe bhari. Anna hazare shaed ghaib he hojata Pakistan may
And Imran khan will protest as much as he can.And he has support ager media pe he depend kerna hay tau support ap ko kabhe nazar nahe aaye ge. Come on ground and u'll see it.
You would have seen it if media would have shown it.
i was at the Islamabad Dharna and i saw the support of people from every walk of life every province and every age.and i believed in it because i felt it. You will soon too.AND IK WILL SAVE PAKISTAN inshaALLAH

For the arrogance part
And Nawaz Sharif is a symbol rather edifice of arrogance. Here are few examples (NOT FROM THE PAST)
PML(Q) ko accept kerta tau aj yeh halaat na hotay, He would have majority but sadly arrogance at its peak
Zardari se deal na kerta tau aj Pakistan bacha hota aur Zardari president bun k immunity enjoy na kerta... Dealing at its best Strike 3 for prime minister
APDM ko betray na kerta tau aj Pakistan bacha hota.... Dakh lya kya horha hay ab tau khud NS bhe MIDTERM ke baat kerta hay.

3 saal se system bacha bacha k 35000 banda mar gya, karachi tabah Pakistan almost Tabah. But party ne resign nahe diya
CAN I ASK WHY. AB BACHA HE KIA HAY JO BACHA RHAY HO. Parliament k table baja baja k kiya mila ????? Drone attacks tau rukwa na sakay

Now give me some examples of IK arrogance ??????

I used to like NS, but these last 3.5 yrs opened my eyes. ALLAH ka shukr hay

You talk with logic i'll reply with logic

Last edited:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

brother zoaib , plzzzzzzzzzzzzz , atleast you dont say like that, I was hoping a positive approach from YOU.
cant we stop cheap politics and start saying positive for good acts ?

If you really see your leader acts you will conclude that he himself not serious and not sincere in addressing issues of pakistan. If he would be serious and truely has so much support and people he could save pakistan and all of us from bloodshed of karachi and corruption by revolutionary movement like Anna Hazare.

Dont you think this is the right time for IK to act like this and save lives of innocent people of karachi , cant he activate his VAST support ?

No , he wont coz he dont have the gutts to do it, lacks vision, not serious, he is just like alllllllllllllllllllllllllll other polititions who carry on with their usual tasks, wont bother a bit for such a bad time and do cheap politics of talking agaisnt others and creating hatred in people.

IK will only talk agaisnt NS , his favourite hobby, he wont do any constructive politics.

All inn sab polititions ko gharat karay. ameen coz they are main source of creating diffrences , hate , enmity in people of pakistan.

H

Just like you expect me to be positive, I expect you to come out of this "IK attacking NS only" notion that has got stuck in your head. Go watch his latest speech in Islamabad and then tell me how much time he devoted to Nawaz Sharif. I listen to all of his speeches and he's targeting this government aka Zardari more than anyone including Nawaz Sharif at this time. He's not running Hukumat Hatao Mulk Bachao to target Nawaz Sharif, but the government. He did not hold two dharna's in Islamabad to target Nawaz Sharif, it was to put pressure on the government. Sometimes it seems PML-N has IK phobia...to such an extent that they're now trying to attract cricketers to counter Imran Khan.

And I'm sorry but don't forget Nawaz Sharif has been one of the greatest supporters of this government, saving it on one pretext or another. So if you're cursing Zardari then curse Nawaz in the same breath. If he had wanted, he could have cared more about the people of Pakistan rather than his Punjab government and the so-called "system". He should not expect other parties who were the REAL opposition to welcome him after enjoying the government for 3 years. So sorry again, but I don't have any sympathy with Nawaz Sharif. Sometimes ago I did, but he's shown by his actions that he's a hypocrite. So naturally, even his "charitable" work will be met with suspicion. I ask you should a corrupt person, as I consider Nawaz to be, be praised for his charitable work? And if Nawaz is not corrupt, then let him declare his assets and pay full tax, which this nation deserves from him.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just like you expect me to be positive, I expect you to come out of this "IK attacking NS only" notion that has got stuck in your head. Go watch his latest speech in Islamabad and then tell me how much time he devoted to Nawaz Sharif. I listen to all of his speeches and he's targeting this government aka Zardari more than anyone including Nawaz Sharif at this time. He's not running Hukumat Hatao Mulk Bachao to target Nawaz Sharif, but the government. He did not hold two dharna's in Islamabad to target Nawaz Sharif, it was to put pressure on the government. Sometimes it seems PML-N has IK phobia...to such an extent that they're now trying to attract cricketers to counter Imran Khan.

And I'm sorry but don't forget Nawaz Sharif has been one of the greatest supporters of this government, saving it on one pretext or another. So if you're cursing Zardari then curse Nawaz in the same breath. If he had wanted, he could have cared more about the people of Pakistan rather than his Punjab government and the so-called "system". He should not expect other parties who were the REAL opposition to welcome him after enjoying the government for 3 years. So sorry again, but I don't have any sympathy with Nawaz Sharif. Sometimes ago I did, but he's shown by his actions that he's a hypocrite. So naturally, even his "charitable" work will be met with suspicion. I ask you should a corrupt person, as I consider Nawaz to be, be praised for his charitable work? And if Nawaz is not corrupt, then let him declare his assets and pay full tax, which this nation deserves from him.

brother dont answer only one point, I need your valued opinion on the following plz

what constructive politics IK has done so far ?

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

brother dont answer only one point, I need your valued opinion on the following plz

He's the only one who HAS the guts to do anything against the government. Give me any other party who has managed to have two dharna's to mobilize public opinion against the government. The parties in Karachi are killing each other. While the Punjab ruling party is just giving empty threats. Who is trying to bring people on the streets so that they realize their power and rise up against the government? I see no party except from PTI.

As for the thing that you are expecting from Imran, it will materialize soon, don't worry. I expect things will get quite heated up after Eid. The Ramazan dharna's were "practice" matches...

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Comment se pehlay history dakh lain kyun kia yeh. Look back through the comments and see who started it.

Uncle ShiningStar came up with Sita White Video So i was obliged to comply and i will again if they will get personal with IK.
Check the posts and tell all of the above suggestions to the person who started it. Uncle Shiningstar
And don't tell me not to respond to such sita white type videos because i will respond. gunda khelo gay tau may bhe gunda khelon ga.
I am grown up and i know how to deal with character assassination lovers from different parties. Cheap people deserve cheap replies.
And i will drop my sense again and again if someone attacks IK personal life.

And please don't compare IK to Anna Hazare. Yahan ramazan may log maar dyay jatay hain tau fasting ker k kisi ne khaak rukna hay. bhok hartaal se kisi ko farq nahe perna bcuz pakistanis are sleeping ghoray bech k. Jab tak niklo gay nahe bahir sb yahi hota rhay ga.
Our parliament is impotent, india's parliament is not.
Pakistan has zardari who is sab pe bhari. Anna hazare shaed ghaib he hojata Pakistan may
And Imran khan will protest as much as he can.And he has support ager media pe he depend kerna hay tau support ap ko kabhe nazar nahe aaye ge. Come on ground and u'll see it.
You would have seen it if media would have shown it.
i was at the Islamabad Dharna and i saw the support of people from every walk of life every province and every age.and i believed in it because i felt it. You will soon too.AND IK WILL SAVE PAKISTAN inshaALLAH

For the arrogance part
And Nawaz Sharif is a symbol rather edifice of arrogance. Here are few examples (NOT FROM THE PAST)
PML(Q) ko accept kerta tau aj yeh halaat na hotay, He would have majority but sadly arrogance at its peak
Zardari se deal na kerta tau aj Pakistan bacha hota aur Zardari president bun k immunity enjoy na kerta... Dealing at its best Strike 3 for prime minister
APDM ko betray na kerta tau aj Pakistan bacha hota.... Dakh lya kya horha hay ab tau khud NS bhe MIDTERM ke baat kerta hay.

3 saal se system bacha bacha k 35000 banda mar gya, karachi tabah Pakistan almost Tabah. But party ne resign nahe diya
CAN I ASK WHY. AB BACHA HE KIA HAY JO BACHA RHAY HO. Parliament k table baja baja k kiya mila ????? Drone attacks tau rukwa na sakay

Now give me some examples of IK arrogance ??????

I used to like NS, but these last 3.5 yrs opened my eyes. ALLAH ka shukr hay

You talk with logic i'll reply with logic

My dear playing bad doesnt do good.
the one who is malign will not be successful. trust me
I am talking logic if you clearly see.

I see many similarity in IK when compare to NS, coz I am not fan of any one of them.
when you get involved and become a fan you cant see clearly and true picture.

gathering crowed , entertain them is not remarkable.

what benefit IK's politics has given pakistan so far. IK also made wrong decisions in past and ask for apology that he misunderstood.

These days are ramadan I know brother but it start just from august , has IK sleeping before?

Dont you think that only talking and gathering crowed will do nothing , one has to mobilise masses to deal with such nasty politics and working.

can you point me anything which IK has done constructive in politics ???
[ kindly dont mention how much people gathered in dharna, it is usual thing , even people gather coz of road accident ]