Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi Guys,
Nothing special just wanted to share an interesting Google translator's bug with you....

Go to Google translator and write,,, for example "Big Shock for INDIA" ,,, translate it into Urdu and checkout the result. :):):):) You will love it.

The result is Pakistan :p

PS: Note that, INDIA should be written in bold/Capital. "INDIA"...

http://translate.google.com/#auto|ur|big shock for INDIA

Last edited by a moderator:

Adeel

Founder
ya it says

پاکستان کے لئے بڑا جھٹکا

Doesn't make any sense. Looks like It is done on purpose

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
WOW. U r right, i just checked it..
May be ISI is behind this bug ;):lol:[hilar]
As the GOOGLE URDU TRANSLATOR WANT TO SHOW WHAT IS THE BIG SHOCK TO INDIA..

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I have tried this "TROUBLE FOR INDIA" the reply was
پاکستان کے لئے پریشانی
WHAT IS THIS GUYS??????????/

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro night hawk, Assalam-o-alaikum.
I have tried upper case & lower case, same response. Yes i think it is intentionally done.

arsalan

Hi Guys
some days ago i checked translation for سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم in urdu using Google Translator and it came translated as ہے بھگوان ہے بھگوان اور سب سے بڑی تعریف

There was an option to right click on this wrong translation and suggest the right one which i did but i can still see this wrong translation not beeing corrected by Google so far. If any one can help?

Thanks

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi Guys
some days ago i checked translation for سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم in urdu using Google Translator and it came translated as ہے بھگوان ہے بھگوان اور سب سے بڑی تعریف

There was an option to right click on this wrong translation and suggest the right one which i did but i can still see this wrong translation not beeing corrected by Google so far. If any one can help?

Thanks

Hi,
I found out that according to Google some languages in the translator like Armenian, Azerbaijani and Urdu and some more are in testing phase. When you translate with it, it gives you the translation with "Alpha" status on the top. Which means this might not be correct. According to them there are a lot of similar mistakes and they are trying to fix all of them.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Hi Guys

Thanks
Khair:jazak: for the info.
We should follow the guideline for wrong translation.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What's wrong with Google Translator?

dbf8d2b395036bcdbdd654d153fc7947.jpg