Breaking News: Pak ambassador to US says embassy receiving threats

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pak ambassador to US, embassy receiving threats

25456_28947696_24409_97796093_HaqaniL.jpg

Haqqani said that Pakistan’s efforts in the war on terror are being overlooked.

Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States Husain Haqqani said that after the killing of Osama Bin Laden, he and officials at the Pakistani Embassy have been receiving threats.

Talking to the media in Washington, Haqqani said that several people who had been assisting Osama had been arrested. He also said that he would probe into the failure of the Intelligence.

Haqqani said that Pakistan’s efforts in the war on terror are being overlooked. He added that Pakistan is helping the United States search for high level targets.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU0NTY=

Pak ambassador to US says embassy getting threat calls, mails

WASHINGTON - 5th May 2011 (2 hours ago) By Monitoring Desk
hussain-haqani__.jpg
Pakistan’s ambassador to the US, Husain Haqqani has said that he and his embassy were receiving threatening phone calls and emails ever since Osama bin Laden was killed in a US operation near Islamabad.
Haqqani said Pakistan would conduct an inquiry into how such an intelligence lapse occurred but added that such threats show how his country’s contribution to fighting terrorism was being ignored while only failures are being highlighted.
“I’m getting threatening phone calls. My embassy is getting threatening phone calls. They’re people sending e-mails saying, instead of recognising what Pakistan has contributed, the failure is being pointed out,” Haqqani told the popular Charlie Rose show.
Haqqani said the Pakistan government will get to the bottom of it but it an important concern right now was to reassure people in the United States that Pakistan as a nation

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pak ambassador to US, embassy receiving threats

25456_28947696_24409_97796093_HaqaniL.jpg

Haqqani said that Pakistan’s efforts in the war on terror are being overlooked.

Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States Husain Haqqani said that after the killing of Osama Bin Laden, he and officials at the Pakistani Embassy have been receiving threats.

Talking to the media in Washington, Haqqani said that several people who had been assisting Osama had been arrested. He also said that he would probe into the failure of the Intelligence.

Haqqani said that Pakistan’s efforts in the war on terror are being overlooked. He added that Pakistan is helping the United States search for high level targets.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU0NTY=

Why would Americans threaten a total useless ambassador of Pakistan, its beyond me. I thought Americans had better taste than this.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye bas apny no bananay key ley aysa beyan dey raha he ,is koooohty ko kisee nay dahmki day ker apna time zeya kerna he

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
kash Kiyani aur Pasha mein hi thori si gherat hoti, Politicians se to chalo khair koi umeed hi nahi, But army nay to ab had hi kardi hay davis issue to chalo deet daiker khatm, mager ye log kis qader Behosh rhety hayn, Ya Allah reham farma, we are not able to fight US or india, our army and politicians are incompetent, Nation is struggling hand to mouth, billions of dollar were spent on defense budget but in the end it was jammed (radar), Usdin 4 helis aye thay kal B-52 aur F-22 ayengy to hamein khak pata chalega... Please pray for our homeland, things are getting worsen for Pakistan hour by hour..
Pakistan Humesha Zindabad

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Haqqani is just diverting the minds of ppl towards some thing stupid, every body knows he is part of drama.........

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haqqani complaining to the FBI about the threats,"sir mein aap hi ka to khadim hoon, itnay CIA, blackwater contractors bhejay hain apnay mulk main, aur jab security agencies nay roka to Indian channels ko woh papers wikileaks say behtar leak kiyay."
A sincere request to patriotic Americans giving Haqqani threats, please kill him and we will built a monument here in Pakistan to honour you.

Waseem

Staff member
I have seen people praising him that he is only Pakistani official facing and handling international media and doing good, I think now I have to watch his interviews to see. How is he fighting Pakistan's case there.

M javed

Banned
Our own military establishment and the civil government are supporting the concocted stories of America.

They did the same in the past.

Musharraf did the same and used another concoction (9/11) of Americans to become a front-line ally with them.

Now again the traitors within us are doing the same.

let us call a spade a spade and the whole truth should come out.

Tell the nation the whole truth.

These traitors must be brought to books otherwise alarmingly Americans concoctions are on their way to threat the nations peaceful existence.

The serious problem is: If you don't accept their dictation to do more, they will implicate you that you are harbouring terrorists at your own soil. It means now we should allow them to carry out drone attacks on our main land as well.

Now a front-line ally is turning into a hypocrite friend whom the Americans are going to hold responsible for their failures in Afghanistan.

They want us once to be mercenaries and killers of our own people. This tactic was used in East Pakistan against us in 1971.

The Indians are using the American amberalla to settle their enmity against us.

As a result of the concocted stories of America, we involved ourselves in Afghanistan and then they continuously motivated us to kill our own citizens in the tribal areas.

America has many faces not only against Pakistan but also against the whole muslim ummah.

Within ourselves a net-work of people like Raymond Davis is actively working who are responsible for creating a serious law and order situation in the country and simultaneously to bring about an economic collapse of Pakistan.

Now America is heading rapidly towards our nuclear assets.

Now let us be very clear to them - no more relationship at the stake of our own national interests.

We want to get rid of you.

We are not ready to sacrifice our lives for your sake.

Go and fight your wars by yourself alone.

If you are an international rogue you should have the guts and courage to spare the blood of your own men and we are not ready to become a scape-goat to get you declared a super power on our blood.

Let us alone and mind your business.

We are what we are.

We will face what we have to.

Don't try to be sympathetic to us more than what we can be to ourselves own.

and at the same time, purge and prosecute all those traitors within ourselves.

Iran has set an example of it and now they are in peace.

The lessons is the traitors, they be our military people or a political government, they are doing this for their own pockets and not for Pakistan and its 180 million people.

May Allah save us from our enemies within and outside

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You guys have missed the most important part in this news and his statement in the news flash.

He also said that he would probe into the failure of the Intelligence.

Ha Ha, so he is going to investigate the failure of ISI? What is his rank actually? A paid slave and lackey of the thief Asif Zardari.

Pakistan is in complete meltdown. Since I have grown up, this is my first time I am watching in close quarters a Pakistani Civilian and so-called Democratic Government in charge of the affairs.

Before, Pakistani media was not freely available in the UK and neither there was Electronic media in such abundance before Musharaf era.

I am realising why Pakistanis are deprived of Democracy for so long, even though the people of Pakistan are democratic by nature, they speak out their minds.

I know the reasons now, these politicians are useless criminals, no wonder they lose the power every time they are given a chance. They only look at one thing their interest and loot the country. Shame on them.

Looking at PPP, I can not find one half decent person in the Government. It consist of thieves and incredibly crooked individuals, who come on the television lie and then show attitude and adopt insulting behaviour against the Pakistani Nation. In any democratic country, there would be no room for people like Fouzia Wahab, Faisal Abidi, Sharmila Farooqi, Qamar Kaira etc. I hate Qamar Kaira more than most; his attitude is so insulting that it is beggars believe how he is allowed to appear on the television by the media? On top, idiot like Kashif, praise him as honest person. It makes me laugh how stupid our anchors are.

Yesterday he said in a very insulting tone, why people are questioning what is been told to them? What is the harm in accepting it? There is lots of harm in not accepting it. In other words he was telling the Pakistani nation, you idiots accept what bunch of lies we are telling you, it is best for you, you don t have the right to ask questions.