Boycott Israel Campaign

Faiza

BOYCOTT ISRAEL CAMPAIGN

By buying products made by Israel & Jews we are contributing to their economy hence supporting the genocide of innocent Palestinians, who are surrounded and are being attacked by Air, sea and land.

A bar code starting with 729″ indicates that this product is produced in Israel 729 Israeli Bar Code Association EAN Israel. This is a modest, simple and effective way to support Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation and ethnic crimes against human beings. Sometimes brands are misleading, a bar code never lies if it carries that 729

Below is a list of products that are made in Israel & Jews, the information was taken from a website www.boycottisraeligoods.org

Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola Zero
diet Coke
Sprite
Fanta
Dr Pepper
Schweppes
Five Alive
Minute Maid

McDonald's
Walt Disney

Starbucks

REVLON

L'OREAL
Giorgio Armani Perfumes
Redken 5th Avenue NYC
Lancome Paris
Vichy
Cacharel
La Roche-Posay
Garnier
Biotherm
Helena Rubinstein
Maybelline
Ralph Lauren Perfumes

For complete list, please visit this website

http://infidelkafirwatch.wordpress.com/2008/12/29/boycott-israeli-jewish-products-starting-from-now/

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html

Last edited:

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Boycott israel

Why only Jewish or Israeli companies, lets boycott all Christian companies too and lets also boycott all the technologies Jews and Christians have developed and lets live in the stone age!!

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Why only Jewish or Israeli companies, lets boycott all Christian companies too and lets also boycott all the technologies Jews and Christians have developed and lets live in the stone age!!

achaa paee ler na ja pepsi pee lay jaa kay.(aur uss k aur agr kabhe samjdaar ho jao tou choor dena)

swing

mujay pora itifaak hai iss baat per k hamay bycot kerna chhaye aur mai apnay tour per jaha tak hota hai kerta b hoon.

pakistani awaam mostly in mamloo mai baree ganddii(dirty) hai Q k app sub ko yaad ho ga jab denmark nay zaleel harkat kee thee cartoon bananay ki
poray pakistan mai protest huwa thor phor ki KFC k points jaala deye aur telenor k office thor deye magar aub kia hai?aub yeh hai k aksar logo k pass
pakistan mai telenor ka connection hai KFC pehlay say b achee chal rahee hai unn ki saree products TOP per hain so in saree bato say kia pata chalta hai ?(arab countries nay b thoree dair pabandi lagae aur aub same sub aisay he hai)hum sub apni apni jaga apnay MAZOO per bikay huway hain.aur bus daleelay dhondtay hain.

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

VERY WELL SAID SIR. I couldn't have put it better by myself. Using their laptops or computer to agitate against them. Lol!
Munaffqat at its PEAK. WE SHOULD BOYCOTT SUCH MUNAFFQAT AND ILL-MINDED PEOPLE!

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

VERY WELL SAID SIR. I couldn't have put it better by myself. Using their laptops or computer to agitate against them. Lol!
Munaffqat at its PEAK. WE SHOULD BOYCOTT SUCH MUNAFFQAT AND ILL-MINDED PEOPLE!
Brother you have strong point but not proper way to notify.
If you are considering their technologies yes IBM, Intel they have main branches in Israel and now they are transferring technological power to their country.
Work hard and try to compete them … I hope you can not do this without using or understanding their technology …. So use only those things that are relevant to strengthen you
Mobile, PCs for Videogames etc etc are spoiling.
Brother no body is killing us to stop using their stuff but keep one thing in mind if we did not prepare our self they will kill us with same weapon, which we asked them to prepare.
You do not need to study history for this just analyze Arabs and some how Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Ka Hatmi Fatwa

I am not really in favor of boycotting all together any products made by a non-Muslim country or company, unless there are conclusive evidence that the company is involved in anti-Muslim activities.

Reason: This is trade and businesses are allowed by Islam to conduct between Muslims-nonmuslims. Sahaba kiram (ra) used to travel on camels to bring food from Syria to Mecca/Medina. Did they purchase items from a non-muslims in Syria? Of course. Tijarah is allowed with non-muslims as long as Islamic values are not broken.

If a Hindu opens a pizza store in Karachi, a Christian opens a barbershop, a Qadiani opens a grocery store, should the Karachites boycott them just because they are minorities? If you do then you will have to find for them the source of income so they can be fed and fully taken care of. Remember that Muslim country is responsible for minorities' well being at every step of the way.

Personal I do not drink any kind of drink that has fizz (bubbles and soda bi carb). But thats because of the problems it could create in my kidney, I am not boycotting them.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Re: Gazoo Ka Hatmi Fatwa

I am not really in favor of boycotting all together any products made by a non-Muslim country or company, unless there are conclusive evidence that the company is involved in anti-Muslim activities.

Reason: This is trade and businesses are allowed by Islam to conduct between Muslims-nonmuslims. sahab kiran (ra) used to travel on camels to bring food from Syria to Mecca/Medina. Did they purchase items from a non-muslims in Syria? Of course. Tijarah is allowed with non-muslims as long as Islamic values are not broken.

If a Hindu opens a pizza store in Karachi, a Christian opens a barbershop, a Qadiani opens a grocery store, should the Karachites boycott them just because they are minorities? If you do then you will have to find for them the source of income so they can be fed and fully taken care of. Remember that Muslim country is responsible for minorities' well being at every step of the way.

Personal I do not drink any kind of drink that has fizz (bubbles and soda bi carb). But thats because of the problems it could create in my kidney, I am not boycotting them.
چھوڑ یار چاچو دل توڑ دیا. بتاو دو میں سے کتنی کڈنیاں کام کرتی ہیں آپ کی؟ کتنا اور جی مر لیں گے آپ؟ انسان بن جائیں آپ پلیز

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Brother you have strong point but not proper way to notify.
If you are considering their technologies yes IBM, Intel they have main branches in Israel and now they are transferring technological power to their country.
Work hard and try to compete them … I hope you can not do this without using or understanding their technology …. So use only those things that are relevant to strengthen you
Mobile, PCs for Videogames etc etc are spoiling.
Brother no body is killing us to stop using their stuff but keep one thing in mind if we did not prepare our self they will kill us with same weapon, which we asked them to prepare.
You do not need to study history for this just analyze Arabs and some how Pakistan.
Agreed! One thing should be clear - the world around us all is melting to a GLOBAL village so we can't afford to wish others death or boycott this and that. We have to come along all together to make this world a better place for all of us. Show me one single Muslim NAtion which is independent?

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

Agreed! One thing should be clear - the world around us all is melting to a GLOBAL village so we can't afford to wish others death or boycott this and that. We have to come along all together to make this world a better place for all of us. Show me one single Muslim NAtion which is independent?
No need to agreee just go to hell

canadian

If you are living in Canada how can you do that ?

gazoomartian

Re: Gazoo Ka Hatmi Fatwa

چھوڑ یار چاچو دل توڑ دیا. بتاو دو میں سے کتنی کڈنیاں کام کرتی ہیں آپ کی؟ کتنا اور جی مر لیں گے آپ؟ انسان بن جائیں آپ پلیز

I prmise you that I will live ONLY for as long as Allah wants me to. Alsp I promise you that I will dies without hesitation when Allah sends Israeel (as).

waisey tumharey iss posts sey dushmani ki bu aati hai. Sub theek hai na?

Faiza

I completely agree that its not possible to do a boycott of each and every product, and especially if we are getting any benefits to compete them like technology, it is fine.
But things like McDonald, coke, and many others are not giving any benefits; its harmful in both ways, they use our money against us and we are loosing our health also

Whats is so bad in doing a boycott of their food chains and their harmful drinks especially coke

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

Now technology is moving toward fabrication free field.
If our traitor Gov allows us we can generate products that can server our nation, these products may not having similar class but in someway can have same working operation.