Boycott Israel Campaign

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Boycott israel

I completely agree that it’s not possible to do a boycott of each and every product, and especially if we are getting any benefits to compete them like technology, it is fine….
But things like McDonald, coke, and many others are not giving any benefits; it’s harmful in both ways, they use our money against us and we are loosing our health also…

What’s is so bad in doing a boycott of their food chains and their harmful drinks especially coke

NOTHING WRONG with boycott

I gave you my opinion. You dont have to side with it. Anybody can boycott if they want to

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We live in a Global Village.What some brothers are suggesting is really immature.The Lady
who posted this thread meant Isreal specifically and clearly mentioned how to check that.
As usual this is becoming free for all.Guys have some patience and listen to each other,it's
not end of The World.Unfortunately we only agree on one thing.........disagree with each
other.That is the hallmark of our character.

hashirarif

Citizen

guys please try to understand instead of taking the matter in to negativity and dont try under estimate yourself. if anybody of us make up mind and prepare ourselves in this way ,it might take time but we as a nation having potential to come up only good honest leadership required.try to give good valued family to the society .

mush_dewana

Banned
Re: Gazoo Ka Hatmi Fatwa

wow.. not much difference between you and abu jahl :) congrats on being the murderer and the killer.. no doubt shaitan is depending on people like you to take down the flag of islam but remember the victory will be on islam and all you people of jihadi taliban nature you will be punished severly not only in this world but also here after.. so keep spreading shaitanic teachings but remember Fatah inshaAllah hamari hai
Abu Jahl :) thanks you did not compare me with your Qadiani Shataan mamoo of Jews compunity (mirza Qadiani Jew).
You are cousins of Jews or I'll say brothers ..... and for both there is jahanam

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by faiza
I completely agree that it’s not possible to do a boycott of each and every product, and especially if we are getting any benefits to compete them like technology, it is fine….
But things like McDonald, coke, and many others are not giving any benefits; it’s harmful in both ways, they use our money against us and we are loosing our health also…

What’s is so bad in doing a boycott of their food chains and their harmful drinks especially coke

What is the main goal of boycotting Jewish products? Do you want to save our youngster from their harmful drinks? Are you boycotting the make-up manufacturer? Why are you not calling people to BOYCOTT DRUGS? Why are not BOYCOTTING MEN for raping young girls?Instead, making such a cheap approach you should stop adopting their "unIslamic" style and do proper Jihad against your own EGO. Start adopting the Islamic principles of life and business and invent technology to strive for a different kind of high performance

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

Abu Jahl :) thanks you did not compare me with your Qadiani Shataan mamoo of Jews compunity (mirza Qadiani Jew).
You are cousins of Jews or I'll say brothers ..... and for both there is jahanam
Should I give a lesson in history? The Great Mufti from Jerusalem and many more are doing great business with Jews. It was Sir Zafrullah Khan who gave a hard time to all western countries especially the USA and UK in the UNO on the resolution to immigrate all European Jews to Palestine. Get Your Facts right.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I completely agree that its not possible to do a boycott of each and every product, and especially if we are getting any benefits to compete them like technology, it is fine.
But things like McDonald, coke, and many others are not giving any benefits; its harmful in both ways, they use our money against us and we are loosing our health also

Whats is so bad in doing a boycott of their food chains and their harmful drinks especially coke

arey bahi, Israel ko kuch mat kaho. Qadiano ko bura lag jata hai. Kahin aisa na ho key Israel inka HQ Jeruslem sey nikaal na dey

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

arey bahi, Israel ko kuch mat kaho. Qadiano ko bura lag jata hai. Kahin aisa na ho key Israel inka HQ Jeruslem sey nikaal na dey
Lool! The Ahmadis dont care about it its your moulana sahib and leaders who fear israel...! I can tell you why - If anyone trying to apply pressure on Israel, Israel will set your GRAND MASTER USA under pressure and that would be VERY VERY BAD FOR YOU BEGGARS. :-)

mush_dewana

Banned

We live in a Global Village.What some brothers are suggesting is really immature.The Lady
who posted this thread meant Isreal specifically and clearly mentioned how to check that.
As usual this is becoming free for all.Guys have some patience and listen to each other,it's
not end of The World.Unfortunately we only agree on one thing.........disagree with each
other.That is the hallmark of our character.
Is this global world you are talking about....

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)

Lool! The Ahmadis dont care about it its your moulana sahib and leaders who fear israel...! I can tell you why - If anyone trying to apply pressure on Israel, Israel will set your GRAND MASTER USA under pressure and that would be VERY VERY BAD FOR YOU BEGGARS. :-)
tumharee MGA ka lia
HAM KAFIRO K HAIN KAFIR KAFIR KHUDA HAMARA

Unicorn

Banned

Is this global world you are talking about....

These things have been going on since dawn of humanity. The only reason you can see this happening because its a global village. This type of news could never travel more than a few miles. Thats what makes it a global village this news will get out to world in a few minutes just like a village. All he is saying that you properly check out the products to boycott on the site so that you don't inadvertently boycott the wrong people.

Last edited:

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)

Agere 100percent. Boycott These coward jews. We hate them most. InshaAllah very soon we Are Glimt to fix the crazy jews screws... Only if we make our basics right. I mean back to lesson 1 . QURAN e KREEM

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)

Isreali flag to always keep me reminding of occupied Palstine... Not to cheer these ugly jews

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

چھوڑ یار چاچو دل توڑ دیا. بتاو دو میں سے کتنی کڈنیاں کام کرتی ہیں آپ کی؟ کتنا اور جی مر لیں گے آپ؟ انسان بن جائیں آپ پلیز

کیوں بھائی وڑائچ ، چاچو کی کڈنی کا کٹا کٹ کھانا ہے ؟
مایوس نہ ہو چا چو پرانے آدمی ہیں ، کڈنی بھی دو سے زیادہ ہوں گی اور وہ بھی صحت مند
:lol:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

If we really have to boycot something start with Boycotting the filthy media of our country first. Quarantine is good but only if the disease is not within oneself. Then boycott the filthy politicians and stop calling their hypocracy as politics or maslihat. Then boycott all the corrupt rituals in our society that are against our deen. We are in a situation where if we really completely boycott products then all of us will die at our homes without having access to any medicine. Note that none of the pharmacutical companies are owned by muslims. We are only self suffiecients in Jali peers and Jali hakeems. It is not their business that is thriving them. It is the knowledge that they have, the dedication to their cause and their untiring and unrelenting belief in their destiny.
On the other hand we are bunch of morons just bashing everybody and talking about boycoting this and that where we let our filthy politicians, leaders, media and unislamic values to thrive in our society.

Faiza

What is the main goal of boycotting Jewish products? Do you want to save our youngster from their harmful drinks? Are you boycotting the make-up manufacturer? Why are you not calling people to BOYCOTT DRUGS? Why are not BOYCOTTING MEN for raping young girls?Instead, making such a cheap approach you should stop adopting their "unIslamic" style and do proper Jihad against your own EGO. Start adopting the Islamic principles of life and business and invent technology to strive for a different kind of high performance

I ignore you comments as much as I can, but now its going beyond my endurance.. Can you explain me how you got this impression that I am only against Jew companies and in the favour of Drugs, Rapist, and un Islamic way of living .. What do you mean of proper Jihad against EGO?... my jihad is against every evil, starting from myself. I believe we should start every thing from our self before giving advice to others

Please stop preaching about Jew, that how great they are and their inventions . There is nothing wrong in getting benefits from technology for positive and constrictive reason, but there is nothing positive in fast food chains and harmful drinks

In golden period of Muslim scientist, every one took advantage from it, which was not Munaficut so how its Munaficut now if we use technology

I am not against any Muslim, Jew or Christian; I am only against of those who are member of dijjal army and working against humanity

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I ignore you comments as much as I can, but now it’s going beyond my endurance….. Can you explain me how you got this impression that I am only against Jew companies and in the favour of Drugs, Rapist, and un Islamic way of living ….. What do you mean of proper Jihad against EGO?... my jihad is against every evil, starting from myself…. I believe we should start every thing from our self before giving advice to others…

Please stop preaching about Jew, that how great they are and their inventions …. There is nothing wrong in getting benefits from technology for positive and constrictive reason, but there is nothing positive in fast food chains and harmful drinks …

In golden period of Muslim scientist, every one took advantage from it, which was not Munaficut so how its Munaficut now if we use technology…

I am not against any Muslim, Jew or Christian; I am only against of those who are member of dijjal army and working against humanity…

And sister Faiza. Do not get me wrong. I am all for boycotting anything that is frivulously hurting us inadverently but the real importance should be given to standing on our own feet.