Benevolent and Visionary Sir Musharraf - Pakistan Flourished under his Policies - acceptance evolvin

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
lol jo log pass na hon unhain yaad kara jaata hai
ab jaise ke tum out of pakistan ho so agar koi tumhe yaad kare tu kiya is ka matalab ke tum marhoom ho gaye ho.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
یہ الفاظ کسی کے فوت ہونے کے بعد لکھے جاتیں ہیں

ایسی کوئی خبر ہم نے مس تو نہیں کر دی.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ab jaise ke tum out of pakistan ho so agar koi tumhe yaad kare tu kiya is ka matalab ke tum marhoom ho gaye ho.

By your Logic
When you go out of home, You become Marhoom for your family, even staying in the same city.

Read, try to understand the meaning and then comment.

K

khan125

One simple repeated QUESTION.

If Musharaf had done so much great, why Pakistani economy collapsed immediately afte his departure, wasn't all those were fabricated figures, I don't believe on these fact and figures, regardless who had admit on media, I am a part of community, which delivers and progress appear immediately, here changes does not collapse economy because of one person's departure.

Could you please let me know, how much depth is under now one common Pakistani is?

Don't give long and false stories, I am fed of all nonsense, please talk and face reality. You all are damn dare to open your mouth when It comes to poverty of common Pakistani. and the luxurious life style of all elites, who declare themselves most poor at the time of Tax payment.

In responce of your simple question i have a simple question for you:

Kia musharrraf k kursey pe baithney se bijli produce hotee thee jo vo chala gaya to bijli b chalee gaee???????????????

kia musharraf kee zameeno se gandam paida hotee thee jo vo chala gaya to ata khtam hogaya???????????????

kia musharraf kee sugar millain thee jo vo chala gaya to cheeni khatam ho gaee?????

kia musharraf k paas dollar bnaney ki machine thee k vo chala gaya to dollar 61 se 85 pe chala gaya?????????????

kia musharraf ki apnee zati universtian thee europe or america me jahan hec scholars jatey thee jo abb musharraf chala gaya to abb nhi jatey???????????

people in their own narrowminded approach forget the realities.........you people deseve leaders like NS and zardari.

If you don't accept then you are only fooling yourself bcs a building is buit in months but is destroyed in seconds.

you ask the question of debet why you forget that it was first time in musharraf's time that pakistan said good bye to IMF............why your beloved zardari went to beg IMF again?????????????

ask himhe is your representative ,you are a part of community ask him he is your representative.............

I am fed up with this nonesense too corrupt and incompetent people who were given reprentation twice in the PM house could do nothing except looting this country but are putting allegations on a person who has given a vision development to this country.

K

khan125

Height of Beghairati. He is saying that he will only come to Pakistan when se sees the elections. We don't need this kind of imported KAN$#%&.

Pehle pichlay juraim ka hisaab do phir aagay ki baat karna. Lagta hay opinion_786 ko Musharraf ne koi ministry ki promise ki hui hay jo full time apni aaqibat ki parwa kiay bagher uss ke liye propaganda kar raha hay.

imported ki kia zroorat he aap jesa desi jo maujood he(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

janjawad

Voter (50+ posts)
Khan 125 ... first of all dont get personal ...( "shaod tmhain baicha ho" ) its not a peronal thing brother. Dont defend people so igonrantly. kion kay jitna Mujrim aik Jurm karnay wala ha utna hi mujrim uski guwahi denay wala ha ..... Kiss ko baicha ? sir Chief Jutice of Pakistan ka Masla yah tha that he was asking about missing persons .... Lal Masjid main jo log thay operation kay bad wahan jo bachay students tthay wo kahan hain? ... Or app Musharaf kay itnay baray fan hain to sir book parhain uski English version urdu wali main unhoon nay is cheez ko kat dia tha .... Brother Khan125 , this is the time to think about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Sirf Last week man 600 ppl died in Pakistan... Air blue flight.... Fluids ....... App jin sahib ko defend kar rahay hain unhoon nay kia kiya?

I am not from any political party and this is my qquestion to all parties ... Fluid say pahlay fluid kay douran rooz news ati rahi aj itnay banday mar gaye ajj itnay mar gaye ..... per wahan kon poncha ? koi bhi nahin .... I m a PAkistani a common man ... the only thing i want is to live.

K

khan125

I agree on this. but we should mention both good and bads. There is a long list of good things about Musharaf, here is a small list if bads
atleast you are descent enough to accept that.

I
1: Blind follower of USA
I dont think so ,compare him to NS adn Zardari
2: Vision-less strategy in war (what if USA starts supporting Taliban in future and soon its gonna happen)
you are wrong here it was and is the best stratergy pakistan is only fighting against TTP.
3: Military operations inside our own country
then send fazlurehman and imran khan to stop these terrorist attacks on our own people.just go through the history you will find out how many jirgas happened.
4: $ 45 billion loss due to terrorism inside country
US is responsible for that it was not musharraf who attacked afghanistan or world trade centre.
5: Side effects of war and terrorism on foreign investment, local industry and negative image of Pakistan all around the world
this was not the case in musharraf's governement now it is and the current governemnt is laking the vision how to tackle the situation nationally and internationally.
6: NRO and Zardari government.....

I agree this was a mistake.................but what about those people who say worst democracy is better than dictatorship???????????
7: Change in Kashmir policy
in his time americans and british were speaking in kashmir issue india was under pressure now the british PM calls pakistan to stop exporting terrorism feel the difference........

Democracy is the best revenge
Enjoy democracy
enjoy Mr khappey Zardari
and Mr gaama NS

K

khan125

The current situation is the consequences of Musharraf libral policy he is responsible for the killing of innocent people he is 2nd yazeed who killed innocent childeren and women in jamia Hafasa(Lal masjeed) and those who support him are "MUNAFEQEEN" and IshAllah will go to the lower place of jahannam.​

yahi kaam he tum naam nihaad molvion ka fatwey pe fatwa.................

everyone saw how innocent those girls were un jesee badmaash auratoon k saath yahi hona chahey tha.....................

yazeed k pairokaar to masjid me theey jo yazeed ko r.a kehtey hain.

us begharat molvi jis ne media pe kaha k hmarey paas kaiee khudkush bumbaar maujood hain kion kaha pocho??????????????

aik taleemi idarey me bombaroo ka kia kaam??????????

aslaha kaha se aya tha aik taleemi idareey me gher kanooni aslaha ye konsa islam sikhata he k aap naam taleemi idarey ka istemal krain ore under dehshat gard jama kiaey hoey hain????????????????

us molvi ne kion kaha k hm aik maheeney tk larr saktey hain?????????????

us molvi se pochna chahey k tum ne kion logo ki jano ko khatey me dala??????????

tum kis k kehney pe police valoon ko aghva kr rahey theey?????????

kia ye madraseey valo ka kaam he????????????

tumhaein kis ne kaha k tum aurato ko aghva kro?????????+

tumhain kis ne kaha k chinease ko aghva kro????????????

kis ne kaha k library pe qabza kro????????????

ye tehkeekat honee chahey k aik do takkey k molvi k peechey vo konsi quvat thee jo vo ye sab kuch kr raha tha???????????

is mulk me insaaf hota to us molvi ko choke me phansi dee jatee jis ne apney mazmoom makasid ki khatir baki logo ki janoo se khaila.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
atleast you are descent enough to accept that.

I dont think so ,compare him to NS adn Zardari

you are wrong here it was and is the best stratergy pakistan is only fighting against TTP.

then send fazlurehman and imran khan to stop these terrorist attacks on our own people.just go through the history you will find out how many jirgas happened.

US is responsible for that it was not musharraf who attacked afghanistan or world trade centre.

this was not the case in musharraf's governement now it is and the current governemnt is laking the vision how to tackle the situation nationally and internationally.

I agree this was a mistake.................but what about those people who say worst democracy is better than dictatorship???????????

in his time americans and british were speaking in kashmir issue india was under pressure now the british PM calls pakistan to stop exporting terrorism feel the difference........

Democracy is the best revenge
Enjoy democracy
enjoy Mr khappey Zardari
and Mr gaama NS

I am sure you do not consider yourself a Pakistan since you remarks about Pakistani carry indifferences. Zardari is the president of Pakistan and the people of Pakistan never voted for Zardari. He is Musharraf's gift to Pakistan before he stoke a deal with Americans to get out of the Country. It remind me The ara of another Dictator Ayub, When he lfe the country he found another incompetent Generals from the corrupt Army and handed him the Governemnt befoe elaving. Musharraf didn't do better than that since he was only interested in his own skin. Pakistan history tells us that Democracy is better than Army Dictatorship. Look at the system in your neighbourhood india. India had the wrost and corrupt politicinas running the government at one time, i.e Nirsima Rao and other, even than Noe of the India Army General become Raspooteen and took the governemnt over, even though the Indian Army is 10 times the size of Pakistani Army. They let the sytem run and over time the people who were taking part in that system weeded out the corrupt politicians. This is how you let the reform take place within the system . While here in Army land( looks like Pakistan was built for the Army) our 60 years of the independence, more than 40 years , the Army Generals ran this Country. During which we lost half of our country, 93000 of our soldeirs of this proud army surrended in fromnt of Indians.Our land was taken away by Indian Army and the Yehya like Musharraf kept drinking Alcohol and lsitening Noor jahan on Tv. This is the history of our Corrupt Army Generals. Another one of those Generals who claimed that India would defeat Pakistan on his dead body,surrendered meekly in front of Indian General, allowed to live his life in Minawali. No questions, no Inquiry, No Commisions recommendations were ever implemented. Worst of all, no head rolled or any of the Army Generals Got punished. Leave Pakistan alone , Army is not to run the Country. They belong to barracks and at the fronts. Musharraf brought them in the cities and corrupted them even more.

K

khan125

Khan 125 ... first of all dont get personal ...( "shaod tmhain baicha ho" ) its not a peronal thing brother. Dont defend people so igonrantly. kion kay jitna Mujrim aik Jurm karnay wala ha utna hi mujrim uski guwahi denay wala ha

you are advising me.....i would like to ask you how can you call him mujrim???????
don't try to be personal.did any court of justice declared him a mujrim??????
if a person is not a mujrim and you call him a mujrim then don't you think i have the right to ask you what jurm has he done with you that you call him a mujrim????

its clear cut munafikat the person said that he has mentioned in his book that he sold pakistanis............he never said that.there is no proof he sold any pakistani.even after that someone says he did sold them i may ask did he did it to you????

plz watch your words i am talking on facts and figures may be you are talking of ignorance.
..... Kiss ko baicha ? sir Chief Jutice of Pakistan ka Masla yah tha that he was asking about missing persons .... Lal Masjid main jo log thay operation kay bad wahan jo bachay students tthay wo kahan hain? ...
hawa me teer na chalo its just a propaganda plz provide me a list of students killed in lal masjid these are only roumors k 1500 halak ho gaiey kidher gaye hawa me urr gayee unka koi vaji waris nhi unka koi ata pata nhi can you provide that.

and about missing persons ye vo missing persons nhi jinko aap jamia hafsa se mila rahey hain ye vo hain jo isi ne uthayee hoey hain ttp supporters and baloch separist hain.inka cse he jo abi b chal raha he.

asma janjua ka shohar jamia hafsa me nhi tha?
Or app Musharaf kay itnay baray fan hain to sir book parhain uski English version urdu wali main unhoon nay is cheez ko kat dia tha ....

me ne parhee he meree jan is liaey keh raha ho hawa me teer na chalo us me kaheen nhi likha k me ne pakistani baichey.tum ne nhi parheey mujhey quote kr k btao if you can ??
Brother Khan125 , this is the time to think about Pakistan and Pakistanis. Sirf Last week man 600 ppl died in Pakistan... Air blue flight.... Fluids ....... App jin sahib ko defend kar rahay hain unhoon nay kia kiya?

well brother musharraf was the best thing that happened to pakistan aaj in jamhoori nikammo ne pakistan ko is jaga pohanchaya he k eglish PM b bkwaas kr raha he.

oh bhai 600 marey hain to isme b musharraf ka haath he is jehaaz ko musharraf ne haath lagaya tha bs yahi vaja he (thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

pakistan me selaab a rahee hain to vaja yahi he jhoot ko sach or sach ko jhoot kahin gey to yahi hoga.

sab hakaik samney hongey phir b log kahen gey jee ye sab ghalat hain jhoot he.
I am not from any political party and this is my qquestion to all parties ... Fluid say pahlay fluid kay douran rooz news ati rahi aj itnay banday mar gaye ajj itnay mar gaye ..... per wahan kon poncha ? koi bhi nahin .... I m a PAkistani a common man ... the only thing i want is to live.

i respect your thinking but natural hazards cannot be stopped...........what we can do we should do zardari is not a natural hazard NS is not a natural hazard why we call for such hazards which are in our hands.

K

khan125

I am sure you do not consider yourself a Pakistan since you remarks about Pakistani carry indifferences. Zardari is the president of Pakistan and the people of Pakistan never voted for Zardari. He is Musharraf's gift to Pakistan before he stoke a deal with Americans to get out of the Country. It remind me The ara of another Dictator Ayub, When he lfe the country he found another incompetent Generals from the corrupt Army and handed him the Governemnt befoe elaving. Musharraf didn't do better than that since he was only interested in his own skin. Pakistan history tells us that Democracy is better than Army Dictatorship. Look at the system in your neighbourhood india. India had the wrost and corrupt politicinas running the government at one time, i.e Nirsima Rao and other, even than Noe of the India Army General become Raspooteen and took the governemnt over, even though the Indian Army is 10 times the size of Pakistani Army. They let the sytem run and over time the people who were taking part in that system weeded out the corrupt politicians. This is how you let the reform take place within the system . While here in Army land( looks like Pakistan was built for the Army) our 60 years of the independence, more than 40 years , the Army Generals ran this Country. During which we lost half of our country, 93000 of our soldeirs of this proud army surrended in fromnt of Indians.Our land was taken away by Indian Army and the Yehya like Musharraf kept drinking Alcohol and lsitening Noor jahan on Tv. This is the history of our Corrupt Army Generals. Another one of those Generals who claimed that India would defeat Pakistan on his dead body,surrendered meekly in front of Indian General, allowed to live his life in Minawali. No questions, no Inquiry, No Commisions recommendations were ever implemented. Worst of all, no head rolled or any of the Army Generals Got punished. Leave Pakistan alone , Army is not to run the Country. They belong to barracks and at the fronts. Musharraf brought them in the cities and corrupted them even more.

just telling stores and weeping about the past is not going to help..........

if you say worst form of democracy is better than dictatorship then why you hate zardari love him praise him.................

yes its a gift of musharraf for those who have the fever of democracy who think worst democracy is better than dictatorship.............why dont they thank musharraf for that why these munafiks on one hand keep saying democracy and on the other hand accuse musharraf of bringing the democracy champian zardari............

love zardari bc worst democracy is better than dictatorship...................

if saving skin is where you criticize musharraf then musharraf was a non elected man compare him to NS 2 3rd majority PM elected represented why he ran away leaving those who elected him gave him 2 3rd majority to a dictator.

why don't you criticize him who ran away like a jakal not even thinking of the 2-3rd majority given to him by the people of this nation??????????

Last edited by a moderator:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
KHAN125 you are advising me.....i would like to ask you how can you call him mujrim???????
if a person is not a mujrim and you call him a mujrim then don't you think i have the right to ask you what jurm has he done with you that you call him a mujrim????

first u read must DASTOOR E PAKISTAN about army take over..................its nothing enough...................JURM....................jis kam ki bunyad breaking law se ho us se better ki umeed..................janab aap to Ikhlaq ka pura Nizam badalna chate hain...............agar ye jurm nahi to kia marge mafajat thaa.

K

khan125

KHAN125 you are advising me.....i would like to ask you how can you call him mujrim???????

first u read must DASTOOR E PAKISTAN about army take over..................its nothing enough...................JURM....................jis kam ki bunyad breaking law se ho us se better ki umeed..................janab aap to Ikhlaq ka pura Nizam badalna chate hain...............agar ye jurm nahi to kia marge mafajat thaa.

shayad chief justice of pakistan ko Dastoor e Pakistan ka maloom nhi tha jisney is take over ko legalize kia????????????????

opinion_786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
One simple repeated QUESTION.

If Musharaf had done so much great, why Pakistani economy collapsed immediately afte his departure, wasn't all those were fabricated figures, I don't believe on these fact and figures, regardless who had admit on media, I am a part of community, which delivers and progress appear immediately, here changes does not collapse economy because of one person's departure.

Could you please let me know, how much depth is under now one common Pakistani is?

Don't give long and false stories, I am fed of all nonsense, please talk and face reality. You all are damn dare to open your mouth when It comes to poverty of common Pakistani. and the luxurious life style of all elites, who declare themselves most poor at the time of Tax payment.

Pakistan's economy is still resilient after 2.5 years. An economy is a mirror to policies and leadership. Economy is built on trust, confidence and supporting institutions. Its an economy and not 'Qaroon Ka Khazana' that can never go finish. World's best economies face ups and downs. Reasons differ for each economy.

When PPP took over, Pakistan has $14 billion in reserves, Foreign Investment rose upto $8.4 billion, KSE was highest with worth of $75 billion capitalization, exports increased to become $18 billion. Rupee was stable at Rs.61 per dollar. Revenue collection of around Rs. 900 billion. Debt servicing decreased from 65% to 27%.

Now PPP just had to protect this and move further ahead. They hired Ishaq Darr as Finance Minister, who stated while in USA that figures were wrong. Which Finance Minister in the world says that? Secondly, PPP's own past corruption related perception, led an outlfow of investment. According to State Bank Pakistan and economic experts, there was an outlfow of some Rs.100 billion, in the 1st quarter of PPP governmemt. By, 27 Jan 2009, KSE market capitalization fell to $20 billion. By 27 Novv 2008, Foreign reserves fell to $6.59 billion. Rupee kept falling.

All these had repercussions on the economy.

This one article explains very well the phenomenon that took place.

Foreign Reserves Phenomenon: Shaukat Aziz versus PPP

http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/foreign-reserves-phenomenon-shaukat-aziz-versus-ppp/

You debt question I'll reply below. Thanks

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Moodali make sure you respond to the context, don't make it personal

opinion_786

One simple repeated QUESTION. Could you please let me know, how much depth is under now one common Pakistani is?.

Pakistani were shoved under debt servicing before Musharraf came. Nawaz took debt to 100% of GDP. Musharaf lowed it from 64% and controlled it to 27%. Our debt servicing decreased. PPP in 2008 till 2010 increased our debts again, from $41.5 billion to $54 billion. Debt servicing INCREASES and that causes less money being spend on development & PSDP. I have several sources, you are welcome to ask. Thanks

I'll talk in figures. According to State Bank of Pakistan,

1988 - $ 18 bn (BB took over)
1990 - $ 20.5 bn
1999 - $ 38.9 bn (BB & NS era ends and Musharraf takes over)

2000 - $ 35.48 bn
2001 - $ 37.2 bn
2002 - $ 34.8 bn
2003 - $ 35.4 bn
2004 - $ 35.3 bn
2005 - $ 35.8 bn
2006 - $ 37.6 bn

2007 - $ 40.5 bn (PPP took over)
2008 - $ 45.9 bn

2009 - $ 55.67bn
2010 - $ 54.23bn

I quote Ministry of Finance, issued and accepted by PPP.

Pakistans economy has shown negative growth in dollar terms owing to the depreciation of rupee against the greenback and experts have said that the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth figures were fudged.The GDP growth declined to 2 percent in the current fiscal year from an average of 7 percent in the past six years.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\06\13\story_13-6-2009_pg5_1

45pc rupee depreciation halts growth

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...Oct-2008/45pc-rupee-depreciation-halts-growth

LAHORE - Devaluation of rupee against dollar has almost halted economic growth in the country, badly hitting all the important areas of economy from agriculture to industry; manufacturing to import of goods; IT sector to students studying abroad for higher education, stakeholders said on Sunday.

The depreciation of rupee against dollar said to be almost 45 per cent during the last four months, has already bogged down the business class, which seems quite perturbed about future prospects. All hopes are pinned on the government to unveil some bailout package to stabilise the economy.

Jitters at KSE
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\05\30\story_30-5-2008_pg5_2
The investors and brokers were unanimous in their view that imposition of CGT is detrimental for the market and the exemption should be continued. The protesting investors raised the slogans against government and big stockbrokers. However it was interesting to hear the slogans in favour of President Pervez Musharraf in the protest.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan's economy is still resilient after 2.5 years. An economy is a mirror to policies and leadership. Economy is built on trust, confidence and supporting institutions. Its an economy and not 'Qaroon Ka Khazana' that can never go finish. World's best economies face ups and downs. Reasons differ for each economy.

When PPP took over, Pakistan has $14 billion in reserves, Foreign Investment rose upto $8.4 billion, KSE was highest with worth of $75 billion capitalization, exports increased to become $18 billion. Rupee was stable at Rs.61 per dollar. Revenue collection of around Rs. 900 billion. Debt servicing decreased from 65% to 27%.

Now PPP just had to protect this and move further ahead. They hired Ishaq Darr as Finance Minister, who stated while in USA that figures were wrong. Which Finance Minister in the world says that? Secondly, PPP's own past corruption related perception, led an outlfow of investment. According to State Bank Pakistan and economic experts, there was an outlfow of some Rs.100 billion, in the 1st quarter of PPP governmemt. By, 27 Jan 2009, KSE market capitalization fell to $20 billion. By 27 Novv 2008, Foreign reserves fell to $6.59 billion. Rupee kept falling.

All these had repercussions on the economy.

This one article explains very well the phenomenon that took place.

Foreign Reserves Phenomenon: Shaukat Aziz versus PPP

http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2008/08/21/foreign-reserves-phenomenon-shaukat-aziz-versus-ppp/

You debt question I'll reply below. Thanks
Thanks for your response, though as usual I didn't get answer of my question, and all fabricated figures were brought up. these kind of links may help to fool around people inside Pakistan, but make sure bring something concrete when you are dealing overseas,

Just answer me can this much strong economy could clloapse, the way it did?

Last edited:
K

khan125

Thanks for your response, though as usual I didn't get answer of my question, and all fabricated figures were brought up. these kind of links may help to fool around people inside Pakistan, but make sure bring something concrete when you are dealing overseas,

Just answer me can this much strong economy could clloapse, the way it did?

well brother aapko phir koiee nhi mna sakta aapki nazar ne sab figures fabricated hain beghare kisi proof k aap ye baat kaho gey phir mushkil he jnab.

opinion_786

Thanks for your response, though as usual I didn't get answer of my question, and all fabricated figures were brought up. Just answer me can this much strong economy could clloapse, the way it did?

Figures that are recorded by State Bank of Pakistan, IMF, World Bank, JP Morgan, Standard & Poors, ADB, Goldman Sachs, WEF can never be considered as fabricated. What are authentic figures? Figures are recorded and presented by State Bank of pakistan. Presented in National Assembly and Economic Survey's of Pakistan - by government in charge. PPP has never backed off or failed to accept, the growth that registered under Musharraf.

Pakistan's economy has NOT collapsed. Macro-economic Indicators register growth or register decline. In Musharraf's era they registered growth year-on-year and now they're registering decline in several places. Once, they'll start registering growth, again, would mean we are moving forward. Earlier growth was 7% average and now its 2%. Growth declines which results in overall economic condition of any nation.

Collapse means Bankrupt. If our debt servicing reaches a stage where we are unable to perform obligations, or alternatively generate enough revenue to support that. Increased debt servicing means halting all expenditure on infrastructure development and public growth.

You are welcome to ask further.

opinion_786

The current situation is the consequences of Musharraf libral policy he is responsible for the killing of innocent people he is 2nd yazeed who killed innocent childeren and women in jamia Hafasa(Lal masjeed) and those who support him are "MUNAFEQEEN" and IshAllah will go to the lower place of jahannam.​

Lal masjid innocents were killed due forced imprisonment by Barqa wearing Aziz and his brother. Which country in the world allows militants to take over any place? This is the reality of these militants.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
In responce of your simple question i have a simple question for you:

Kia musharrraf k kursey pe baithney se bijli produce hotee thee jo vo chala gaya to bijli b chalee gaee???????????????

kia musharraf kee zameeno se gandam paida hotee thee jo vo chala gaya to ata khtam hogaya???????????????

kia musharraf kee sugar millain thee jo vo chala gaya to cheeni khatam ho gaee?????

kia musharraf k paas dollar bnaney ki machine thee k vo chala gaya to dollar 61 se 85 pe chala gaya?????????????

kia musharraf ki apnee zati universtian thee europe or america me jahan hec scholars jatey thee jo abb musharraf chala gaya to abb nhi jatey???????????

people in their own narrowminded approach forget the realities.........you people deseve leaders like NS and zardari.

If you don't accept then you are only fooling yourself bcs a building is buit in months but is destroyed in seconds.

you ask the question of debet why you forget that it was first time in musharraf's time that pakistan said good bye to IMF............why your beloved zardari went to beg IMF again?????????????

ask himhe is your representative ,you are a part of community ask him he is your representative.............

I am fed up with this nonesense too corrupt and incompetent people who were given reprentation twice in the PM house could do nothing except looting this country but are putting allegations on a person who has given a vision development to this country.
Again long false stories,

Just simply answer my Question if you can, otherwise stay away.

Thanks