Benevolent and Visionary Sir Musharraf - Pakistan Flourished under his Policies - acceptance evolvin

opinion_786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In the 8 years of President Musharraf's rule - Pakistan witnessed growth, prosperity, progress, infrastructure development, education evolution, military fortification and saw course of action to unite the Muslim Ummah. Pakistan was moving fast towards infinite development and grooming a system of governance that ensured independent professional institutions, and a stable and economic Pakistan.

Recently, prominent media men and journalist have started acknowledging his achievements. Pakistan First! (clap)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
kaya aap logooon nay charas pee hoee hai jo musharaf ko itna pasand kartay hain ?
aap kee baatain sun kar too main MQM waloon koo bee akal mand samaghnay laga hoon

opinion_786

Overall Vision of Our leader – Musharraf

1. Pakistan economy was the 3rd fastest growing economy after China & India in 2006.

2. Pakistan in 1999 was an economy of $75 billion and now in 2007 it is a $160 billion economy.

3. Under Musharraf’s vision: 9 world class Engineering universities being developed.

4. Private sector institutions have increased from 36,096 (in 1999) to become 81,103 (in 2006).

5. Pakistan is the 3rd best in world Banking profitability.

6. Pakistan IT industry now values around $2.8 billion, including $1.4 billion of IT exports.

7. Around 80,000 direct jobs & 500,000 indirect jobs have been created by the Telecom sector alone.

8. Industrial Parks are being setup throughout the country for the very first time.

9. Major Mega projects like the Saindak, Rekodiq, Marble production, Coal production and Mining & Quarrying are being pursued.

10. GDP growth is now 6%. Earlier it was 3.5%.

11. Foreign Reserves from $1 billion to $17 billion.

12. Karachi stock market: rose from 700 points to 13,000 points.

13. Literacy rate has improved by 11%.

14. Poverty levels have decreased by 10%.

15. 3 dams have been constructed: Mirani, Subakzai, Gomalzam dams.

16. 6 Motorways completed or under construction: M1, M3, M8, M9, M10, M11.

17. Six major highways under construction.

18. GWADAR advance Mega Sea port developed under Musharraf’s vision.

19. Historic 100% increase in Tax collection of $11 billion.

20. Large scale manufacturing is 30 year high.

21. Construction activity is 17 years high.

22. Newly found World class copper- gold deposits in Chagai will fetch around $600 million per year.

23. Pakistan has joined the ranks of gold producing countries by producing 7.746 tonnes of gold during the last five years – 2004 to 2008 and 86,013 tonnes of copper and 11.046 tonne silver, besides the production of 14,482 tonnes of magnetite concentrate (iron), bringing in a total of $633.573 million.

24. A new Oil refinery with UAE will fetch $5 billion & will process 300,000 oil barrels a day.

25. CNG sector has attracted over $70 billion investment in last 5 years.

26. Industrial sector registered 26% growth.

27. Lowari Tunnel, a Rs.8 billion worth project, started in 2005, inaugurated by General Musharraf in 2006, a 9 km long and 7.5 meter wide tunnel, would be the biggest freight tunnel in Asia.

For detailed Information see - Musharraf Era: Pakistan Flourishes

For Sources: http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/overall-economy-under-musharraf/

pakistan first

kaya aap logooon nay charas pee hoee hai jo musharaf ko itna pasand kartay hain ?
aap kee baatain sun kar too main MQM waloon koo bee akal mand samaghnay laga hoon

I dont know what u peole drink while backing the most corrupt politicians,,,,, we no need to be drunk to back Musharraf but just to have a common sense to differentiate between black n white.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
He have 8 years alone lead our Pakistan .............. he need once again what a sense u have.................. democracy give twine time all over world 4/4 years and your leader need more for what..............????????????? more destroy our Pakistan ............ he leave all dust under the carpet.......... gold hamasha gold he rahta he...........or har chamakne wali cheez gold nahi kehla sakti.......................he take with force 8 years.......as a dectoter..............and now change the dress..................as a civilien..............and with election.............want once more...............same like a child .................once more ICE..................

opinion_786

FACT of 2006-07: Jan 14: Pakistan now has a total of 245,682 Educational institutions in all categories, including 164,579 (i.e. 67 per cent) in the public sector and 81,103 (i.e. 100 per cent) in the private sector, reports the National Education Census (NEC-2005). The census — jointly conducted by the Ministry of Education, the Academy of Educational Planning and Management (AEPAM) and the Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS).

In 1999-2000 there were 31 Public Universities. Now 2005-2006 there are above 49 Public Universities. HEC setup 47 new Universities.

a) Air University (established 2002)
b) Institute of Space technology, ISB (established 2002)
c) Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University, Quetta (established 2004)
d) University of Science & Technology, Bannu (established 2005)
e) University of Hazara (founded 2002)
f) Malakand university, Chakdara (established 2002)
g) Karakurum International university, Gilgit (established 2002)
h) University of Gujrat (established 2004)
i) Virtual University of Pak, Lahore (established 2002)
j) Sarhad University of IT, Peshawar (established 2001)
k) National Law University, ISB (2007)
l) Media University, ISB (2007)
m) University of Education, Lahore (2002)
n) Lasbella University of Marine Sciences, Baluchistan (2005)
o) Baluchistan University of IT & Management, Quetta (2002), etc.

Nov 2006: President Musharraf says that Pakistan will set up Nine Engineering World Class Science and Technology Federal Universities by 2008 with foreign assistance. He said the institutions of higher learning would be established in collaboration with Italy, South Korea, Japan, France, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and China. The Cost of building these Foreign Universities will be above Rs 96.5 billion.

The Vice Chancellors, Heads of department, Professors and Faculty of the planned university will be from these Foreign Universities; while the Examination system, Quality assurance followed and the Degree awarded will also be from these Foreign Universities.

6-member delegation of Australian Department of Education, Science & Technology and AusAID, is visited Pakistan on the request of PM Shaukat Aziz to help Pakistan in its efforts to realign its TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) according to the market needs. Chairman NAVTEC Altaf Saleem informed the delegation about NAVTEC plans to increase the capacity to train one million people annually by 2010 from the present annual capacity of 320,000.

http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2008/06/18/musharraf-era-performance-pakistan-flourishes/

opinion_786

President Musharrafs Address to Eminent Persons of OIC

31 May 2005

I would like to start with why is there a need for all that we are doing. Why is the need to restructure the OIC? Why is there a need for a Muslim Ummah to consider what are we doing to our selves that is the biases and in that I feel unless we understand the reality that where we stand I dont think we can go in the direction of resolution.

If we try to put our selves in front of the mirror what do we see, number 1. The socio economic condition of the Muslim world, I think we are may be the worst in the world all social indicators are the worst in the world, we are the poorest out of 36 poorest countries of the world I think 22 happened to be from Muslims. We are the most illiterate uneducated. If you see the health side we are the worst of so from all points of view all the social indicators are the worst in the world.

In this economic factor, a well known guide to gage our standard is our GDP. The collective GDP of Muslim Ummah is roughly 1,500-1,600 billion dollars and only single country GDP of Germany is 2500 or more, Japan is nearing 5000, 57 countries of Muslim Ummah are not even equal to one country. If you take the highest GDP in the Muslim Ummah I think it is of Turkey but if you take little countries of Europe who have no natural resources, no mineral resources and no energy resources even they have 300, 350 billion dollars. If we further analyze why is this state? When we hold the 70 per cent of world energy resources, 40 per cent of world natural resources and the raw material resources then why is this the state I think we have been left behind, technologically.

I know that the whole Muslim Ummah has about 600 universities while individual Japan has over 1000. in know that collective PhDs that the Muslim world produces in science subjects is not even 500 while single European country produce about 1000 to 2000 PhDs so we are totally left behind in technology, in the field of education specially science and technology.

Trade and commerce wise we are totally dependant on the west. The trade that we do among our selves is 13 per cent rest we do with the west and when we do that, that much we compromise our sovereignty, that much we become more dependant on them.

Now, within our selves do we assist our selves no I dont think anyone is, we rush to the west to assist our selves there is no mechanism of helping ourselves in our troubles whether economic, commerce or trade or education or political disputes we do not have any mechanism or forum because number one we are weak, no 2. We are disunited and no 3. We are totally dependant on non-Muslim world players therefore our sovereignty is compromised and we are in the state of absolute deprivation. We have no voice in the world to influence the events where we are suffering Muslims are suffering we have no voice to do any thing. We are again dependant on non-Muslim players to do what ever for us.

Then I may also say which is very important of our understanding. We have divergent views of our great religion of Islam.

At the moment we are, not every where but in many cases we are divorced form the real values or the essence of Islam. We are more into the form of Islam and we are divorced form the values or essence and therefore it is the extremists who are shaping our image abroad and giving the bad name that this is what Islam is probably because nobody studies Islam people see what the Muslims do and when they see what the Muslims do our projection is most terrible and therefore Islam I would say is hostage in the hands of extremists who are projecting and giving a bad name to the religion and giving a bad name to all of us.

So within our selves there is a requirement of understanding the real values and the essence of Islam which is common to every one what ever our ethnic and sectarian linkages but the main essence and values of Islam are common.

The word Ilam(Knowledge) in Islam has been repeated 800 times in the Quran and I believe that after ALLAH and Rub Ilam is the one word repeated 800 times the most and Ilam in all its totality, but it is unfortunate that these very so called custodians of Islam are ignoring this they are taking us away from real Ilam which was our custody till the middle ages they are now taking us towards backwardness unfortunately confining the meaning of Ilam only to religious teachings where as Ilam in all its context of enlightenment is being ignored.

It was in 761 to be exact that Muslims acquired the making of paper from the Chinese and when we acquired the making of the paper we projected Ilam because of use of paper all over the world the west was no where near and they dont know what paper is so our Ilam was then and we know what we did in all spheres of knowledge we projected but then comes an era when printing presses were 2 introduced and for printing presses there were Fatwa against printing presses and even any one using printing presses there was a Fatwa at least in subcontinent of death sentence for 300 years sir we the Muslims denied the use of printing presses.

Napoleon brought printing press to Egypt in somewhere in 1790s or in the end of the 18th century and when he died after the few years in 1851 or 1861 they were stopped.

In India East India company brought printing presses and the local Ullema here gave a fatwa of death sentence on those who prints, Bibles were being printed and distributed widely here and we said no to printing so unfortunately this kind of state we have gone through and now we also again in a state where the extremist view is prevailing and this is the extremist view that the west is taking of the Muslim world.

Gentlemen seeing the world and meeting the world leadership the world is in turmoil there is no need of repeating that we know what was happened in Bosnia or Kosovo or Chechnya or Kashmir or Palestine or Iraq or Afghanistan the world is in turmoil and it is the Muslim world which is suffering and may I also add every leader of the world the western leader is worried and they are looking for solutions what to do how can the world can be improved?

That is the question every one is asking now I would like to put a question to all of you and the Muslim world of course do we want to do something to the world and to our selves or no we dont want to do anything just want to continue like that this is the basic question we all need to ask ourselves. Well does Pakistan want to look after it self or do you like we contribute on what ever we can in our capacity for the Muslim world and so also every one of us need to ask this very question the obvious answer the prudent answer is no we must do something about it now how to go about it is the question that arises and may I say this is the basic idea or thought that gave me the idea of enlightened moderation and I gave this idea of enlightened moderation not as a single task to be done by the Muslims I thought it will be a win win situation for the world most of all for the Muslim world. Muslim world must reject externalism and terrorism look at enlightenment acquisition of real Ilam and then go the path of socio economic development.

Let us help our selves first of all to emancipate socio-economically and also get assistance from the world to assist us in the socio-economic development on the other side the world must be made to resolve our political disputes all of them with justice this is a strategic concept for the world and for the Ummah and for each country to emancipate socio-economically.

Other issues are relevant to various countries smaller tactical issues one country may be modern and other country in Afghanistan may be women move around in Burqas(veil) that is there environment I dont think we should involve in individual country environment because

Islam greatness is that it is relevant you form your views your methods your ideals in accordance with the time and a particular environment in which you are growing so therefore we should not trivialize the strategy but one thing I want to clear I thought it is my personal view gentlemen while we are doing this we cannot repeat cannot adopt a confrontationist course we have to adopt a reconciliatory course in the world may

I just talk of the OIC reconstructuring and my personal views these the problems that we face and let us see what is the way we need to restructure and move forward. I believe the first element is socioeconomic development and in that I think trade and commerce plays a very very important role and I personally feel that there ought to be a department of trade and commerce to encourage trade and commerce within our selves to enhance this 13 percent within our selves the other is education.

I think we are left so far behind and in many cases we are being denied of high technology in the world so we must take recourse to helping each other and therefore I feel there ought to be a department which deals with education specially higher education.

Specially science and technology opening of centers of excellence in countries where ever there is excellence on a particular subject in a particular field and the Ummah come and read and acquire Ilam go back and open similar institutions in their own countries so this was the other.

Then political affairs we are the only ones who are involved all over the world in the political problems which we have face there ought to be a department which can address these issues analyze them and formulate some views some commonalities and if there is disputes within our selves why can we not play a role in resolving that why should we rush to the west to resolve our own problems why can we not do it ourselves so there ought to be some kind of 3 organization or department for that.

Then women affairs yes indeed I think unless we on the women issues there are cultural problems in many countries and I know there are cultural problems in Pakistan. We are confronted with Hudood laws which go against women interest we need to be able to address these so for women issues I think women department.

Then the department of media we are no where in the media I think it is now in the Middle East Al- Jazeera has come up with an influence but we need to have some thing to do with media.

Lastly which is very important I think very very important a department of Islamic thought. Here we have and in many other countries we have this issue of fighting terrorism we have people who are moderate but religious vast majority.

I think in may of our countries the vast majority is like that religious but moderate but then there are some extremists who are trying to impose their views on others and these extremist then becomes terrorists and all that lets leave that aside but let us understand the real values or the essence of Islam within our selves and then project it to the world real values and real essence if that happens in many countries where there are religious issues which are misunderstood misinterpreted may be a fountain head through a combine view of Islamic scholars within from the OIC who can enlightened and talk on all issues which concerned us that will reinforced our views to our people to take them towards real moderation and understanding of our religion and also telling the world that this is what Islam is.

Two issues I would like to raise one is the membership of OIC. I know there are countries who are members who dont have a Muslim majority then there are many countries who want to become members I personally believe that the permanent membership should be restricted only to the Muslim countries remaining can come in observer status, we cannot allow every to come that will be counter productive we will become more like NAM and we will lose our focus and then is the issue of funding if there is no money nothing can be done it is the secretariat which is need the money for running more than that I personally feel there are a less developed countries in our selves poorer countries in ourselves the 22 countries poorest of the poor we owe it to help them to grow to stabilize economically and then we are talking of education and centers of excellence how do we manage all this I personally believe that this is my believe that we must make it mandatory to contribute an amount and I did a little bit of mathematics.

If every country contributes 0.01 percent of its GDP it will come to 150 million dollars if our collective GDP is 1500 billion and then I thought let us apply it to Pakistan can we give the money 10 million dollars our GDP is roughly 100 billion dollars then why should Pakistan not give 10 million dollars we will give 10 million dollars what is 10 million dollars for the Ummah I really dont know why we should not it is not such a big amount we could start with that we could even excuse some countries who cannot afford any thing but at least those ALLAH has given a lot should be prepare to scarifies foe their brothers Europe is being asked or the developed countries are being asked to give 0.7 percent of their GDP towards millennium development goals and that is quit a bit we among our selves if they are giving 0.7 percent because they are big economies so probably they are giving billions.

Islamic development bank which at the moment does play a role but not such a great significant role we should have it as a potent bank which is of world class and this money comes onto the Islamic development Bank and this bank which operates directly under the OIC secretariat on issues of education and health and women affairs in which ever countries and pumps in regulate the fundings in those areas which will then emancipate in the socio-economic development that is what I am seeing the role.

If we manage all this I see that the OIC with its secretary general should be able to give voice to OIC in world affairs in world forums in the United Nations, OAU or EU OIC should be able to or the secretary general should be able to go there and be a representative of the Muslim voice in those forums because the OIC secretariat will be something on the ground which people of the world will see that this is an organize forum and not a forum which meets and does nothing really.

Pakistan with all our sincerity, with all our keenness we are for contributing whatever we can for the Ummah!

http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2005/02/22/musharraf-eminent-oic-2005/

opinion_786

PRESIDENT GENERAL PERVEZ MUSHARRAF AT THE THIRD EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE OIC SUMMIT

Makkah Al-Mukarramah Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia

5-6 Dhul Quida 1426h (7-8 December 2005)

Your Majesty, Khadimul Harmain Al-SharifaIn King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Chairman of the Extraordinary Islamic Summit, Mr. Abdullah Badawi, Chairman of the Tenth Islamic Summit, Excellencies, Dear Brothers and Sisters,

It is Almighty Allahs great blessing that we, the leaders of the Muslim world are congregated here at the Holy precincts of Makkah-Al-Mukaramah to put life into the Ummah. Your Majestys invitation to your brothers and sisters to meet at the Qibla of Islam not only reflects your sagacity and hospitality, it also symbolizes the unity and integrity of the Muslim Ummah. May Almighty Allah guide us to our noble, collective endeavor towards the emancipation of the World of Islam. I also wish to express on behalf of the Pakistani nation, our profound gratitude to all those who extended generous help and assistance to the earthquake victims of Pakistan.

Your Majesty, Mr. Chairman, brothers and sisters,

Two years ago, in 2003, at the Putrajaya OIC Summit we deliberated on the challenges confronting the Islamic world. We considered Enlightened Moderation as the way forward. A Commission of Eminent Persons from seventeen countries was thus constituted to recommend restructuring of the OIC to turn it into a dynamic and futuristic organization. It is only, and I repeat only, through such a restructuring of the OIC that we can meet the objectives of Enlightened Moderation and the aspirations of the Muslim Ummah.

Your Majesty, Mr. Chairman,

Let us, for a moment, reflect back at our past, lost glory. We were the fountainhead of knowledge, civilization and moderation when most of the world was groping in the dark ages. It was the philosophic accomplishment of Al Ghazali and Ibne Rushd which gave inspiration to later day western philosophers. It was Ibne Seena who wrote Al Qanoon Fil Tib which became known as the Canon and used for 600 years as the standard book of medicine in the west. It was Al Beruni who wrote an encyclopedia on medicinal plants. It was Jabir Ibn Haiyan who laid the foundations of modern chemistry. It was Mohammad Bin Musa Al-Khwarizmi who founded Algebra and modern mathematics. It was Al-Zahrawi who invented a large number of surgical instruments now used in modern medicine. He is known as father of surgery. Omar Al-Khayyam besides being a poet was a great scientist. Among his several contributions is a remarkably accurate calendar.

Even today numerous shelves of libraries in the west are filled with books written on these famous Muslim scholars. All these scholars were the products of Madrassahs of those days. It is unfortunate that most Madrassahs of today insist on restricting education to religion alone. Where are we today? While we represent one fifth of humanity spread over 57 countries across three continents and blessed with rich and bountiful natural resources. We are among the poorest. 17 out of us 57 are amongst the poorest in the world.

We are among the most illiterate. Our literacy level is shamefully low, in spite of the fact that Islam enjoins us to acquire knowledge from anywhere. We are among the backward. Our level of socio economic development is dismal and indeed distressing. We remain stuck in dire predicament, facing formidable challenges on all fronts: political, economic and intellectual. Many Islamic lands remain afflicted with conflict and violence. Most Islamic societies are struggling to evolve stable institutions for governance. Most of us remain far removed from the expanding frontiers of knowledge, education and science and technology.

Our economies remain fragile and mostly dependent on raw material production. Even the rich among us are consumers of the fruits of modernization and innovation of other advanced nations who are shaping the direction of progress and the future of our world.

Our weaknesses and vulnerabilities, external and internal, are visible. Our differences and divisions are exploited. Our failure to secure just resolution of disputes such as Palestine and Kashmir has spawned desperation, confusion and extremism. Our disappointments and frustrations have induced anger in our youth. Senseless acts of terrorism committed by a handful of misguided individuals while claiming to act in the name of Islam has maligned our noble faith of peace, tolerance and compassion. Many of us have agonized over this painful situation.

We need to look within, we need to search our soul; Do we want to continue in our state of apathy or reshape our destiny. Clearly the choice is between getting permanently marginalized or re-emerging as a progressive society standing proudly in the comity of Nations. The answer is crystal clear: we have to breakout from this stagnation of centuries.

The options before the Ummah are two: A confrontationist course or a conciliatory course. A confrontationist course can only lead us to further destruction and deprivation. Therefore, it is in our own interest, in the interest of our emancipation for the sake of prosperity and progress of our peoples, and for the well being of our future generations, to adopt a conciliatory approach. We need to learn, acquire and assimilate knowledge in order to emancipate.

From this holy city of peace and tolerance, I appeal to all extremists in our society to see reason, and shun the path of violence, which offers no salvation and will lonely lead to more pain and more misery.

Your Majesty and Mr. Chairman,

Putrajaya was a summit of reflection, Makkah must be a summit of decision and action. The Commission of Eminent Persons and Makkah Conference of Scholars and Intellectuals have submitted their recommendations. These indeed are wholesome, all encompassing and futuristic. I commend the effort of the authors for their clarity and vision. Based on their recommendations, we should launch a strategy for Islamic revival and renaissance. This strategy should encompass actions at the national and Ummah levels.

Unless individual Islamic nations are politically and economically strong and stable, they cannot contribute to the Ummahs revival. At the national level it is essential for each of our governments to pursue several actions.

We should vigorously pursue good and accountable governance, designed to serve the best interest of our people.

We must promote sound macro-economic policies which can accelerate economic growth, poverty alleviation and job-creation, through public and private sector investment. We must live up to the Quranic injunction to seek knowledge. We must promote human development, through increased investment in modern education and acquisition of scientific and technical knowledge. We should promote full respect for human rights as enjoined by Islam, specially the rights of Women and Children. We must condemn and reject al forces of terrorism and extremism, banning organizations which preach hate and violence. We must promote the Islamic values of tolerance and moderation.

For the implementation of the strategy at the Ummah level, I first of all propose adoption of the recommendations of the Commission of Eminent Persons and the Makkah Conference of Scholars and Intellectuals in totality. I strongly support the recommendation of the commission to restructure the Secretariat, develop a new charter and give it a new name. It is only then that the OIC will emerge with a completely new look and a dynamic face.

In restructuring the Secretariat, the Secretary General should be more substantially empowered to promote the implementation of the decisions of Summit and Foreign Ministers conferences. The Secretariat should create departments to deal with peace and security, trade and investment within the Ummah, economic and technical assistance, science and technology, Islamic thought and inter faith dialogue. For effectively implementing all this, it will need to recruit highest quality personnel from within the Ummah, and compensate them competitively.

Within the restructured Secretariat we should institute mechanisms for conflict prevention and resolution within member states. The OIC should also be able to interact with other international and regional organizations to be able to play a proactive role in contributing towards peace and harmony in the world. A network of centers of excellence in science and technology needs to be established for the member states. We could identify areas of specialization and pool our expertise in this vital sector. I also suggest establishment of a permanent forum of Islamic thought to provide guidance and opinion. The forum should be inclusive, bringing together enlightened scholars of mainstream schools of religious tradition and those with grasp of the present day environment. We could then harmonize religious thought within our own societies and also project its true value and essence to the outside world.

The new charter must be unambiguous in allowing full and permanent membership, only to Muslim majority countries.

I am very clear that this grand vision, our dream, will remain unfulfilled unless it is fully backed by our collective will, and adequate financial resources. We must commit to subscribe .01% of our GDP which will amount to around $ 180 million or at least .005% of our GDP which works out to be $ 90 million (based on collective GDP of $ 1850 billion). The poorest amongst us could be waived this subscription. These finances will have to be banked and managed efficiently and in a transparent manner. For this the IDB will have to be linked with the OIC Secretariat. An effective mechanism for this will be required to be created. Finally, may I suggest that we mandate the Commission of Eminent Persons to draft a new charter for the OIC and suggest a new name for it. This draft should be placed for adoption at the next Summit. Whatever Declaration we adopt today, we have a lot of work to do, we have a lot of work to do between now and the next Summit in Senegal The Eminent Persons, Experts and Scholars will have to meet a number of times to draft Charter and select a new name for the OIC. The Foreign Ministers will have to meet several times to adopt their recommendations. Only then the recommendation will be fully mature for approval by the Summit.

Your Majesty, Mr. Chairman, Brothers and Sisters,

Today, we stand at crossroads of history, the decisions we take today, may forever change the destiny of our nations and immortalize this summit. Together, with resolve, we can make the Makkah Summit into a defining moment in our endeavors for the collective good of the Islamic Ummah. We can revitalize our Organization to become an effective vehicle in the pursuit of this high objective. Let this be our tryst with destiny. The challenge is indeed enormous, but failure is not an option.

May Allah Almighty grant us courage and the wisdom to take the right decisions.

I thank you all

http://presidentmusharraf.wordpress.com/2006/07/30/musharraf-oic-summit-2005/

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Sub sey bada khiladi musharraf hai woh planner hai .............abb cigaar pee kar lollywood super flop boring movie dekh raha hai...............dunia khel tamasha..............chak de pathey

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر یہ اتنا ہی اچھا ہے
تو پاکستان جانے سے ڈرتا کیوں ہے

opinion_786

You consider it DARR (fear) .... on the other hand, there are strategies, plans, observations and tactical judgments.

Musharraf has already announced his date of return. Hear him say it. Listen 4:30 onwards his plans to announce & introduce APML. from 5:30 onwards his date to return.

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
The best thing about Musharraf was that he know who is good for him and people simultaneously and due to that he INSTALLED right people for right job in few EXCEPTIONS of Shoukat Aziz and Co. but most of the people incharge during his period were COMPETENT....Best Example is...

Dr. Attaur Rehman Chairman of HEC...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You consider it DARR (fear) .... on the other hand, there are strategies, plans, observations and tactical judgments.

اچھا یہ وہ بادشاہ سلامت ہیں کہ جن کے ظالم چچا نے اپنی چھوٹی عمر کے بھتیجے کو ملک بدر کر دیا ہے

اور اب ملک بدر بادشاہ سلامت کو ایک حکمت عملی کے ساتھ واپس ملک میں داحل ہونا ہے

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
mushrraf is a bad spirit like in hindi a pret aatma its not going to live us & now he has lobiast in dubai to lobby for him i wish he should be gone missed some where but alas there too many baluchs in dubai why dont they do for him something he really deserve

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont know what u peole drink while backing the most corrupt politicians,,,,, we no need to be drunk to back Musharraf but just to have a common sense to differentiate between black n white.

opinion is a an employee/volunteer for Musharraf party, hopeful of some sorta job with him IF (Allah na karey) Mush comes back in power

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اچھا یہ وہ بادشاہ سلامت ہیں کہ جن کے ظالم چچا نے اپنی چھوٹی عمر کے بھتیجے کو ملک بدر کر دیا ہے

اور اب ملک بدر بادشاہ سلامت کو ایک حکمت عملی کے ساتھ واپس ملک میں داحل ہونا ہے

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]