Are we really your enemies?

guest1

ok , here i am an indian..trying to talk to you to know your heart.
from the moment i born i heard india and pakistan are enimies.. but i dont know what is the reason .. do you know?..
in this 21 centure we are trying to kill each other .. think, we are same blood .. we look same, we we are with same IQ , but we are, both of us, are too fool that we just spending our life to fight each other. and we are not knowing the other countires are growing without us .. they enjopying their life.. with more good things..

from my opnion, we have to be united ,,, the limitation of religion should not be a problem for us,... we have to stand together and have to grow togther ...give respect to each other ... if we are ready to unite then there is no problem in kashmir.. there is no problm about river... it is just ours all ours....,. common people support me or tell me a reson to do not rejoin.

Scorpion

Banned
from the moment i born i heard india and pakistan are enimies.. but i dont know what is the reason .. do you know?..
in this 21 centure we are trying to kill each other .. think, we are same blood .. we look same, we we are with same IQ , but we are, both of us, are too fool that we just spending our life to fight each other. and we are not knowing the other countires are growing without us .. they enjopying their life.. with more good things..

from my opnion, we have to be united ,,, the limitation of religion should not be a problem for us,... we have to stand together and have to grow togther ...give respect to each other ... if we are ready to unite then there is no problem in kashmir.. there is no problm about river... it is just ours all ours....,. common people support me or tell me a reson to do not rejoin.

Dear who told you that we need to unite in order to solve the Kashmir dispute . . . .

I am a common person and you cannot fool me through your B u l l s h i t s . . . . Buzz off . . . .

Last edited:

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

Yes we can be good friends.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guest,
Even twins look the same and share the same blood and have the same IQ but their destinies are not the same. We have come too far ahead now to look back. The only thing which makes sense is to drop hostilities and work towards economic betterment of everybody. But that is an agenda that the two government's are working on. Here on this forum you won't find any takers for your idea. Most Pakistanis here hate India and Hindus to be more precise. So no India pakistan Aman ki Asha here.:)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dear Guest. I just hope you are new and not an existing member with new Guest Id. Anyway , I dont know where to begin but I do agree with some parts of your thread. Here is what you need to do.

Register a public interest group. Campaign for genuine peace in the region. Preach all above to the Indian govt. We have no problems in siding with your aforementioned desire except for may be one or two.

As a logic, the bigger countries should take the first step. India is 8 times larger in population and acts like a 2 year kid. Sending terrorist in Pakistan trained in Afghanistan, creating disturbances in Bluchistan etc need to be stopped which Indian govt can not if they want to because your RAW (just like the CIA) is out of ocntrol.

If, after campaigning for a couple of years, RAW and Bal Thakrey haven't killed then consider yourself lucky and continue preaching Peace.

By the way, unit between In/Pak is not and cannot be the solution to Kashmir. the solution is very simple: Kashmir is part of Pakistan, you just have to leave, you have massacred enough innocent people there. As simple as snap of your fingers

gazoomartian

..... ... if we are ready to unite then there is no problem in kashmir.. there is no problm about river... it is just ours all ours....,. common people support me or tell me a reson to do not rejoin.

We are 100% ready to join PAK/INDIA. We just have one condition. This time the capital must be Islamabad. Let me know if you would like to go ahead with it.

bravo

Banned
We are 100% ready to join PAK/INDIA. We just have one condition. This time the capital must be Islamabad. Let me know if you would like to go ahead with it.

Gajoo bhai got soft spot for india now :)

Islamabad is good place but it doesnt serve the purpose!!Many indians who support india -pakistan union would be happy having 2 capitals but they would like the name of united country to be India !!

I am not supporter of merging pakistan with india because of religious and talibani extremists!!

gazoomartian

Guest,
Even twins look the same and share the same blood and have the same IQ but their destinies are not the same. We have come too far ahead now to look back. The only thing which makes sense is to drop hostilities and work towards economic betterment of everybody. But that is an agenda that the two government's are working on. Here on this forum you won't find any takers for your idea. Most Pakistanis here hate India and Hindus to be more precise. So no India pakistan Aman ki Asha here.:)

Oh babe, you ain't got no idea how much we hate ya. You cant even imagine in that pretty little head of yours, how much.

By the way, we just hate Indian Hindus, a bad one at that, Pakistani Hindus and innocent Indian Hindus are alright.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
terrorism lies in their heart.why india buying/makeing bombs.................the truth is
baghal main churi mun main ram ram.
تنازعہ
090730141344_india_school226.jpg
بھگوت گیتا کو ہائی اسکول تک لازمی قرار دینے کا اعلان سنہ دو ہزار سات میں کیا تھا۔

بھارت کی ریاست کرناٹک میں بھارتی جنتا پارٹی کی حکومت کی طرف سے ہندو مذہب کی کتاب بھگوت گیتا کی تعلیم لازمی کیے جانے سے ریاست میں تنازعہ پیدا ہو گیا ہے۔
اس تنازعے میں ریاست کےایک وزیر کے اس بیان کے بعد مزید شدت آگئی ہے جس میں انہوں نے کہا کہ اس کی مخالفت کرنے والے ملک چھوڑ دیں۔
ریاست کی مسلمان تنظیموں نے کہا ہے کہ حکومت تعلیم میں کسی پر کو ئی مذہب مسلط نہیں کر سکتی۔ ریاست کی اقلیتی تعلیمی فیڈریشن نے حکومت کے فیصلے کے خلاف مقدمہ بھی دائر کر دیا ہے ۔
کوئی بھی مذہبی کتاب کی تعلیمات کے خلاف نہیں ہے لیکن اسے سکولوں میں لازمی قرار دے کر اسے کسی پر مسلط نہیں کیا جا سکتا
محمد امتیاز، چیئرمین اقلیتی تعلیمی فیڈریشن

دلی میں بی بی سی کے نامہ نگار شکیل اختر کے مطابق کرناٹک کی حکومت نے ہندوؤں کی مقدس کتاب بھگوت گیتا کو ہائی اسکول تک لازمی قرار دینے کا اعلان سنہ دو ہزار سات میں کیا تھا لیکن اس پر عمل درآمد حال میں شروع ہوا ہے۔
ریاست کے اقلیتی تعلیمی فیڈریشن کے چیرمین محمد امتیاز نے بتایا ’ کولار کی انتظامیہ کی طرف سے ضلع کے تمام اسکولوں کو یہ ہدایت نامہ جاری کیا گیا ہے کہ ہر اسکول میں روزانہ ایک گھنٹے تک بھگوت گیتا کی تعلیم لازمی ہو گی۔ ہدایت نامے کے مطابق وہ اس کے لیے ایک سوامی سے تربیت حاصل کریں‘۔
کرناٹک میں اقلیتی فیڈریشن نے حکومت کے فیصلے کے خلاف ہائی کورٹ میں مقدمہ دائر کر دیا ہے۔ محمد امتیاز نے کہا ’ آئین کی رو سے جنرل تعلیم میں کسی مذہب کی تعلیم نہیں دی جا سکتی ‘۔
فیڈریشن کے ایک وفد نے ریاست کے گورنر کو ایک عرضداشت دی ہے جس میں ریاست کے وزیر تعلیم وشویشور ہیگڑے کاگیری کو آئین کی خلاف ورزی کرنے کے لیے برطرف کرنے کا مطالبہ کیا گیا ہے ۔
بھگوت گیتا کی مخالفت کرنے والے ملک سے چلے جائیں۔بھگوت گیتا بھارت کے فلسفے کی روح ہے یہ بھارت کے معاشرے کی عکاس ہے۔ جو اس کی مخالفت کر رہے ہیں وہ ملک سے چلے جائیں۔
وشویشور ہیگڑے کاگیری، وزیرِ تعلیم

ادھر وزیر تعلیم کاگیری نے یہ کہہ کر اس تنازعے کو مزید ہوا دی کہ ’بھگوت گیتا کی مخالفت کرنے والے ملک سے چلے جائیں۔بھگوت گیتا بھارت کے فلسفے کی روح ہے یہ بھارت کے معاشرے کی عکاس ہے۔ جو اس کی مخالفت کر رہے ہیں وہ ملک سے چلے جائیں ‘۔
فیڈریشن کے وکیل کا کہنا تھا کوئی بھی مذہبی کتاب کی تعلیمات کے خلاف نہیں ہے لیکن اسے سکولوں میں لازمی قرار دے کر اسے کسی پر مسلط نہیں کیا جا سکتا۔
ریاست میں حزب اختلاف کی جماعت کانگریس نے بی جے پی کی حکومت پر شدید نکتہ چینی کی ہے۔ پارٹی کے صدر جی پرمیشور نے کہا کہ بی جے پی جمہوری قدروں میں یقین نہین رکھتی ’ اگر وہ آئین میں یقین نہیں رکھتے تو انہیں وزارت میں رہنے کا کوئی حق نہیں ہے۔ وزیر اعلی کو چاہیئے کہ وہ وزیر تعلیم کو فوراً برطرف کریں‘۔
کرناٹک میں اقتدار میں آنے کے بعد بھارتی جنتا پارٹی اور اس کی ثقافتی اور ذیلی تنطیموں پر یہ الزام لگتا رہا ہے کہ وہ ریاست میں اپنے ایجنڈے کو مسلط کر رہی ہیں۔ ریاست میں حزب اختلاف کی جماعتوں کا کہنا ہے کہ بی جے پی اپنے مقصد میں کامیاب نہیں ہوسکے گی ۔

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahaha. Gazoomartian. Spread love not hate. And don't tell lies. I am practical unlike poor guest, who thinks with his heart. If you dont like somebody you dont like somebody. End of story! Why be apologetic about it. Hindu pakistanis? Must be living where you do. LOL. On Mars.( if they aren't already extinct). And Innocent Indian Hindus? OOOH. How can hindus be innocent?They are just waiting with bated breath for gazwa -hind so they can be taken over by the illustrious and god fearing Pakistanis.;)
Oh babe, you ain't got no idea how much we hate ya. You cant even imagine in that pretty little head of yours, how much.

By the way, we just hate Indian Hindus, a bad one at that, Pakistani Hindus and innocent Indian Hindus are alright.

gazoomartian

hahaha. Gazoomartian. Spread love not hate. And don't tell lies. I am practical unlike poor guest, who thinks with his heart. If you dont like somebody you dont like somebody. End of story! Why be apologetic about it. Hindu pakistanis? Must be living where you do. LOL. On Mars.( if they aren't already extinct). And Innocent Indian Hindus? OOOH. How can hindus be innocent?They are just waiting with bated breath for gazwa -hind so they can be taken over by the illustrious and god fearing Pakistanis.;)

I ONLY apologize when I do or say something wrong. What i wrote above was a general gestue not an apology. Your knowledge is very limited. There ARE Hindus in Pakistan and they are the damn best ones not like zionist Hindus in yer country. They are pro Pakistani and totally hate India.

" Spread love not hate "

The word LOVE does not exist in the vocab of India. We have seen it many many times

Scorpion

Banned
Guest,

I dont hate Hindus as I have Hindu friends in Pakistan . . . . What I hate is you the Indian Hindus to be precise . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Dear Guest. I just hope you are new and not an existing member with new Guest Id. Anyway , I dont know where to begin but I do agree with some parts of your thread. Here is what you need to do.

Register a public interest group. Campaign for genuine peace in the region. Preach all above to the Indian govt. We have no problems in siding with your aforementioned desire except for may be one or two.

As a logic, the bigger countries should take the first step. India is 8 times larger in population and acts like a 2 year kid. Sending terrorist in Pakistan trained in Afghanistan, creating disturbances in Bluchistan etc need to be stopped which Indian govt can not if they want to because your RAW (just like the CIA) is out of ocntrol.

If, after campaigning for a couple of years, RAW and Bal Thakrey haven't killed then consider yourself lucky and continue preaching Peace.

By the way, unit between In/Pak is not and cannot be the solution to Kashmir. the solution is very simple: Kashmir is part of Pakistan, you just have to leave, you have massacred enough innocent people there. As simple as snap of your fingers

Dear,

These Indians dont act like a two years old child . . . . But like a prostitute eager to lay in anyone's lap for the sake to harm Pakistasn . . . . .

bravo

Banned
I ONLY apologize when I do or say something wrong. What i wrote above was a general gestue not an apology. Your knowledge is very limited. There ARE Hindus in Pakistan and they are the damn best ones not like zionist Hindus in yer country. They are pro Pakistani and totally hate India.

" Spread love not hate "

The word LOVE does not exist in the vocab of India. We have seen it many many times

Most of hindus of pakistan are converted by force :) their % have reduced drastically!!

at least 10000 of pakistani hindus seek asylum in india yearly!the rich ones run to western country!!

Can any pakistani claim a single muslim in india who is being converted to hinduism ??Musilms in india are safer than muslims in pakistan,bangladesh !!

see the proof how hindus women in (sindh)pakistan are sold for free !!its coming from a parliamentarian of pakistan !!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPgUGwKrcGo">

i have met many pakistani hindus.Ofcourse they love pakistan but they dont hate india.one of them said to me that :they have to live under fear of threat of conversion,fake blasphemy allegations,property capture!! ..Hindus women in pakistan are abducted,raped,converted !!

He is living abroad and he doesnt want to return back to pakistan;moreover he is going to get all his family abroad !!

What do you mean by zionist hindu??

well i would also say :Jews are apes and pigs !!hindus and poltheism is biggest crime :)
Christians are misguided !!i would not like to put the most loved verses(many members wont like them ) of peace :( but there are 100 of them ..

What can we expect from you if you read those verses of peace :( :)
Dear,

These Indians dont act like a two years old child . . . . But like a prostitute eager to lay in anyone's lap for the sake to harm Pakistasn . . . .

joke of century...It is pakistan which is begging for aid !!india has independent relations with all country since 1947!!its your country which is seeking new partners every day!!dont make a mock out of yourself !!
see this video and find it out ..watch from 2.00 minutes from pakistani strategists ;)
<strong>
@
Scorpion

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any reason? Circa 1947- The people who you fought with were your own people. Just that they followed a different religion. We are different People. We are in 2011 and you are still living in 1947,1965, and 1971. Before Indians also start living in 1999 and 2008, we should give up this cold war. What's the point? We can hate each other but when we die we are dead meat that's all. Nobody is gonna ask us anything, and we aren't going to tell anybody anything once the heart stops beating.
I dont hate Hindus as I have Hindu friends in Pakistan . . . . What I hate is you the Indian Hindus to be precise . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Most of hindus of pakistan are converted by force :) their % have reduced drastically!!at least 10000 of pakistani hindus seek asylum in india..
the rich ones run to western country!!

i have met many pakistani hindus.Ofcourse they love pakistan but they also love india.one of them said to me that :they have to live under fear of threat of conversion,property capture!! ..Hindus women in pakistan are abducted,raped,converted !!

He is living abroad and he doesnt want to return back to pakistan;moreover he is going to get all his family abroad !!

What do you mean by zionist hindu??

Bravo Dear,

I ve spend Six years in Chorr, Badin, Islamkot, Nagar Parker . . . . These areas are in Sindh adjacent to Indian Rajhistan and Bhuj . . . . What I ve seen their does not match your description. . . . Hindus are in Majority in Chorr, Umerkot, Islam kot, Nagar Parker . . . . No one is force fully converting them . . . . They running every important bussiness there and in fact are controlling the economy . . . .

I ve even visited Hindu temple but for some bussiness concerns in Islam kot of some Hindu Saint named some thing like Saint Sheereshanth if I remember it correctly . . . . .

There is another Hindu temple in Nagar Parker which I happened to visit . . . . It had atleast a Thousand Living Peacocks inside it . . . . It is one of the most beautiful sites I ve ever visited in Pakistan . . . . Every year in the month of August, at least a hundred thousand hindu pilgrims gather at this place from all across Pakistan for the purpose of some Mela . . . .

Now tell me any logical reason to accept your stupid Propaganda . . . .