Are All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM ?? - Confessed by Talat Hussain.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch 3:25 minutes onwards.

3649ab4178080a0d5a1a8c5767ea6c33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM : Confessed by Talat Hussain

Iltaf hussain dont need karachi pakistan as he already said we did big mistake in accepting pakistan as a free state since start they are killing innocent people mqm full of criminal minds under world bhai log mafia target killers with doing remote control speeches after heavy drinking like some mad person screaming in the desert(not listening) and who dont attend his dirty hectic speech they are warned to death only hero naseerula babar who given them nice lesson hero like him will born in years once mafia net work of mqm is broken and iltaf hussain farooq, sattar ,Haider rizvi,waseem akhthar kicked out peace and stability of pakistan in major city like karachi is not impossible even indian israel influence will be reduced 100%guranteed GO BLESS PAKISTAN ALLLAH MAKE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN TO GET RID OF SUCH SNAKES. AMIN(amen)

Last edited:

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM : Confessed by Talat Hussain

Duh! Talat Husain Islamabad mein beth kar MQM se darta he or as Caller said Ummat News nahin darta jo ke Karachi mein mojod he. Farq yeh he ke Ummat be saropa baten karta he or Nafsiyat, or Zehni tor per Mutahida se Shikasat khordah log us ko Mutahida Dushmani mein Parh kar Assoda hotey hein. Or Jab ke Talat Hussain jaisey Reputable Anchors Be sar o Pa Baten nahin kartey.

Lage Raho Dik ko khush karney ko Ghalib Khayal Acha he.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

نجم سیٹھی، کاشف عباسی سمیت بہت سے اینکرز اور جرنلسٹ یہ بات بارہا کر چکے ہیں. اب مجھے ایم کیو ایم کی اس دھمکی پالیسی کا مقصد سمجھ نہیں آتا، کہ عوام کو تو ویسے ہی جرنلسٹس نے دھمکیوں اور پریشر کا بتا دیا. عوام کو مفت میں ایم کیو ایم کی تشدد پسند اور ظلم وجبر کی سیاست کا ایک اور ثبوت دے دیا گیا. اسی وجہ سے عوام، ایم کیو ایم اور کراچی کے متعلق میڈیا کی کسی بات کا یقین نہیں کرتے اور اے این پی ، پی پی پی اور حقیقی کے ٹارگٹ کلرز کے ہاتھوں مرنے والے بھی ہمیشہ ایم کیو ایم کے کھاتے میں پڑتے ہیں

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Everybody on this forum accepts that MQM is involved in hoodlum politics except for few who are working from nine-zero or London secretariat.

hans

Banned

Which Pakistani Party is not involved in Terrorism

Here is a small reference for you

ISLAMABAD: One of the top security agencies on Wednesday picked up Raja Ehsan Aziz, a member of Tehrik-e-Islami (TI), for his alleged connections with terrorists who had attacked the Parade Lane Mosque in Rawalpindi and Moon Market in Lahore. Tehrik-e-Islami is a splinter group of the JI. Two female members of the Tehrik have already been taken into custody. Sarwat Wahid, another female member whose son's car was used in the Parade Lane Mosque attack, is missing. Also her son, Jawad, who was studying in Faisalabad after doing A Level from Beacon House School System, is missing. Aziz, a graduate of Columbia University who also served on senior positions at the Foreign Office, is a retired professor of International Relations, Quaid-i-Azam University. His elder son is an Army doctor. Aziz was taken away from his house in G/10-3 on Wednesday evening by sleuths of the Counter-Terrorism Cell, his wife Amira Aziz told The News. Amira, an ex-MNA of Jamaat-e-Islami and now a Shura member of the Tehrik, is a religious scholar and writes columns in an Urdu daily. Aziz's driver, Phool Zeb from Nowshera, has already been arrested as investigators found a mobile SIM allegedly used for conversation during the attacks on the Parade Lane Mosque and Moon Market, was issued in his name. Likewise, the car used in the mosque attack belonged to Jawad, the son of a Tehrik-e-Islami woman, Sarwat Wahid, a resident of I-8 Sector, Islamabad. Both of them are missing since then. Likewise, Aziz' son, Omer, a student of Islamic International University, has not returned home for the last five days.

Everybody on this forum accepts that MQM is involved in hoodlum politics except for few who are working from nine-zero or London secretariat.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Duh! Talat Husain Islamabad mein beth kar MQM se darta he or as Caller said Ummat News nahin darta jo ke Karachi mein mojod he. Farq yeh he ke Ummat be saropa baten karta he or Nafsiyat, or Zehni tor per Mutahida se Shikasat khordah log us ko Mutahida Dushmani mein Parh kar Assoda hotey hein. Or Jab ke Talat Hussain jaisey Reputable Anchors Be sar o Pa Baten nahin kartey.

Lage Raho Dik ko khush karney ko Ghalib Khayal Acha he.
now a days its become afashion in pakistan.who ever says any thingh against mqm they tagged him brave .and who ever says right thing about mqm they tagged him a coward.i bet any body go through all the talk show programmes ypu willseethey say more against mqm then in favour.kashif abbasi, najam sethi,mustaq minhas, nusretjaveed,javeed choudry, haroon rasheed ansar abbasi,most of there programme if not all is always against mqm.ppp is in government ,pmln is rulling more then half of pakistan.and these anchors are scared of mqm what ajoke.openly calling altaf hussain traitor mqm terrorist organisation.and they say they are scared of mqm.but i tell mqm haters hate as much as u like bcz ur hateret making us united and more determine and strong.some time i feel the way western media portray muslim a terrorist.pakistani media tryin there best to defame mqm as much as they can.but remember truth prevail.by merrit mqm is by far best political party in pakistan .so carry on ur hateret for mqm inshallah they will regret one day. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hahahah MQM say nahee MQM ki moqboliat sy es ki unity sy es ky discipline say sab darte hain. 27 Sal sy MQM kay khilaf apni ghalazat bak bak kar bhi MQM ka kuch nahee bikar sake. GA MQM- Long Live Altaf Hussain.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

I can provide more like this.............. the point is terrorist are terrorist................ no excuses please.

Which Pakistani Party is not involved in Terrorism

Here is a small reference for you

ISLAMABAD: One of the top security agencies on Wednesday picked up Raja Ehsan Aziz, a member of Tehrik-e-Islami (TI), for his alleged connections with terrorists who had attacked the Parade Lane Mosque in Rawalpindi and Moon Market in Lahore. Tehrik-e-Islami is a splinter group of the JI. Two female members of the Tehrik have already been taken into custody. Sarwat Wahid, another female member whose son's car was used in the Parade Lane Mosque attack, is missing. Also her son, Jawad, who was studying in Faisalabad after doing A Level from Beacon House School System, is missing. Aziz, a graduate of Columbia University who also served on senior positions at the Foreign Office, is a retired professor of International Relations, Quaid-i-Azam University. His elder son is an Army doctor. Aziz was taken away from his house in G/10-3 on Wednesday evening by sleuths of the Counter-Terrorism Cell, his wife Amira Aziz told The News. Amira, an ex-MNA of Jamaat-e-Islami and now a Shura member of the Tehrik, is a religious scholar and writes columns in an Urdu daily. Aziz's driver, Phool Zeb from Nowshera, has already been arrested as investigators found a mobile SIM allegedly used for conversation during the attacks on the Parade Lane Mosque and Moon Market, was issued in his name. Likewise, the car used in the mosque attack belonged to Jawad, the son of a Tehrik-e-Islami woman, Sarwat Wahid, a resident of I-8 Sector, Islamabad. Both of them are missing since then. Likewise, Aziz' son, Omer, a student of Islamic International University, has not returned home for the last five days.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

نجم سیٹھی، کاشف عباسی سمیت بہت سے اینکرز اور جرنلسٹ یہ بات بارہا کر چکے ہیں. اب مجھے ایم کیو ایم کی اس دھمکی پالیسی کا مقصد سمجھ نہیں آتا، کہ عوام کو تو ویسے ہی جرنلسٹس نے دھمکیوں اور پریشر کا بتا دیا. عوام کو مفت میں ایم کیو ایم کی تشدد پسند اور ظلم وجبر کی سیاست کا ایک اور ثبوت دے دیا گیا. اسی وجہ سے عوام، ایم کیو ایم اور کراچی کے متعلق میڈیا کی کسی بات کا یقین نہیں کرتے اور اے این پی ، پی پی پی اور حقیقی کے ٹارگٹ کلرز کے ہاتھوں مرنے والے بھی ہمیشہ ایم کیو ایم کے کھاتے میں پڑتے ہیں
MQM is working on very old strategy of threat. because the leadership is fake.

Only two ways to rule , love and threat.

So the criminal wil pick threat and a nice educated religious person will pick love.

Love is for ever lasting thing.

But threat has to go , and you will see that that MQM will finish now, this is its last fight before death.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Talat had his taste of MQM popularity on 12th May incident.. ;)
So it is true every one discuss them with caution..

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
M: maqaar

Q: qatil

M: maqti bahini

:13::13::13::13::13::13:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahahah MQM say nahee MQM ki moqboliat sy es ki unity sy es ky discipline say sab darte hain. 27 Sal sy MQM kay khilaf apni ghalazat bak bak kar bhi MQM ka kuch nahee bikar sake. GA MQM- Long Live Altaf Hussain.
Fikar na karain. Yeh gund aik din saaf ho hi jayay ga.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)

look at talat's face when he was saying ''theek kehrahay hain''! i feel sorry to him,i thought he is brave person:(

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

i m fasting , so i cant listen faisal raza abidi....i feel mera roza maqro ho ga....:17:
Albatta Talat ke baat soun le

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I find this slightly ridiculous that the media wont bow down to ISI the strongest and most powerful organisation of Pakistan. The media did programs and held protests against ISI after Saleem Shezad's death but is somehow afraid of MQM?? It defies logic. Its something my mind refuses to accept.

I dont know what you people think but MQM is not more powerful than ISI because if it were it wouldnt be crying over losses it continues to suffer in Karachi. No party is as strong as that even if they are in the government.

I guess it is the same kind of thinking that holds the belief that MQM somehow holds a city of 18 million hostage. Even the Army cant do that. I wish people used their logic before jumping to conclusions

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

do u guys read about mafia in italy?? whoever is doing this stuff in karachi will face the same thing which mafia used to do and when at the end happened to itself that their big dons and people were killed and noone came for evidence and people became like rocks. so anyone who is doing these all will be subjected to the same fate tomorrow. this is the rule of nature. and rule of nature never changes.