Are All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM ?? - Confessed by Talat Hussain.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM : Confessed by Talat Hussain

Talat had his taste of MQM popularity on 12th May incident.. ;)
So it is true every one discuss them with caution..

Do you agree with this brother that all TV anchors are afraid of MQM and not ISI? It defies my logic.
I myself have heard so many programs where MQM and Altaf Hussain are crticised and blasted as any other party of Pakistan.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: All TV anchors and TV channels are afraid of MQM : Confessed by Talat Hussain

do u guys read about mafia in italy?? whoever is doing this stuff in karachi will face the same thing which mafia used to do and when at the end happened to itself that their big dons and people were killed and noone came for evidence and people became like rocks. so anyone who is doing these all will be subjected to the same fate tomorrow. this is the rule of nature. and rule of nature never changes.

جنکی گھر میں کوئی نہیں سنتا وہ بھی بولے. عجیب عجیب بھانت بھانت کی بولی بولنے والے بھی کراچی میں تیس سال سے زائد شکست کھانے کے بعد اپنے شکست خوردہ ذھن کا غبار نکال کر اپنے دل کی تسلی کر لیتے ہیں.
لگے رہو بولنے میں کوئی حرج نہیں ہے. لیکن یہ سوچ کر بولنا کے ایم کیو ایم اپنے خلاف بولنے والوں کو دھمکیاں دیتی ہے. اور آپ اتنا کھل کر بول رہےہو کہیں ..... اس فورم پر آپ کے لئے فاتحہ خوانی کی تھریڈ کھولنی پڑ جائے.

مزے کی بات یہ ہے کے حامد میر، ہارون رشید طلعت حسین جیسے لوگ جو آئ ایس آئ سے تو نہیں ڈرتے لیکن ایم کیو ایم سے ڈرتے ہیں. ان جیسے ٹوٹ پونجئے تو بلکل بھی نہیں ڈرتے .ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

جنکی گھر میں کوئی نہیں سنتا وہ بھی بولے. عجیب عجیب بھانت بھانت کی بولی بولنے والے

اور تمھارے میں تو علم چورن والی سرکار نے بقلم خود کوٹ کوٹ کر بھرہ ہے

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

جنکی گھر میں کوئی نہیں سنتا وہ بھی بولے. عجیب عجیب بھانت بھانت کی بولی بولنے والے بھی کراچی میں تیس سال سے زائد شکست کھانے کے بعد اپنے شکست خوردہ ذھن کا غبار نکال کر اپنے دل کی تسلی کر لیتے ہیں.
لگے رہو بولنے میں کوئی حرج نہیں ہے. لیکن یہ سوچ کر بولنا کے ایم کیو ایم اپنے خلاف بولنے والوں کو دھمکیاں دیتی ہے. اور آپ اتنا کھل کر بول رہےہو کہیں ..... اس فورم پر آپ کے لئے فاتحہ خوانی کی تھریڈ کھولنی پڑ جائے.

مزے کی بات یہ ہے کے حامد میر، ہارون رشید طلعت حسین جیسے لوگ جو آئ ایس آئ سے تو نہیں ڈرتے لیکن ایم کیو ایم سے ڈرتے ہیں. ان جیسے ٹوٹ پونجئے تو بلکل بھی نہیں ڈرتے .ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا
well said ali aryan hulka haath rukho other wise mqm hater der ker siasat pk chod ker bhag jayengay phir hum kinko daraeengay ha ha ha:lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sach kab tak chupay ga, kabhi to bahir aye ga. Aur Altaf kab tak bahir chup ke Pakistanion ko marwaye ga, kabhi to khud bhi maray ga....

Last edited:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mere bhai. meine kisi ka naam nahin liya tha kuch bolte waqt. if u check it again u l see i had written WHOEVER DO IT and it was not directed to anyone.
baqi ap ne buht jahilana batein likhi hai jiska jawad dena zaroori nahin hai. yaar
jo taliban swat mei aye the tumlogo keliye wo chahiye take pata chal jaye tum ko ke kese lashey tukre tukre hoke khambo se bhi latkai jati hai. and one more
jab ladna hai tu mardo ki tarha laroo. auratoo ki tarha faryadey na karo. tumharey wazeer bhi roo rahey hai tumhara leader bhi roraha hai
ye kesi bahaduri hai. dhamkia doge phir paoo bhi parogey is se behtar hai ke banda seeda kara rahi na jhukey na dusro ko jhukayi.
buzdil log ho yaar. jab marne maarne ka khel khelte ho tu faryaad mardoo ko zeyb nahi deta.
sorry for all these **** i said. whatever i ve said doesnt suit me, my profession and my own ethics but u were much disrespectful. do learn how to talk to elders.
and to engage in a discussion without uttering anythng uncompatiable with the discussion

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Do you agree with this brother that all TV anchors are afraid of MQM and not ISI? It defies my logic.
I myself have heard so many programs where MQM and Altaf Hussain are crticised and blasted as any other party of Pakistan.

I think people should understand that 90% of the electronic tv channels have their headquarters in karachi, like GeoTV and ARY tv which are the most famous and stable channels , Dawn also is located in karachi and so do others electronic media channels. They spread this rumour that MQM is this and that. Go to youtube and watch Azizi show about Altaf hussain you will notice that he grilled altafu kaaliya like he does to anyother because he is based in lahore and belongs to powerful kashmiri baradari in lahore and does not care about any MQM. Nawai Waqt whose head quarter is also in lahore also treats MQM like anyother **** party. Before 2001 when pakistan has only PTV I cannot remember that used to get even 1 minute coverage in news reoproting but since media channels like Geo and ARMY started their broadcast in 2001-2002 from karachi all you see is MQM in their news reporting. This is really causing sense of alienating amonlg the masses of pakistan outside Karachi and potential hatred for anything called "Muhajir" or "Bhayya".
The solution is quite simple these big channels like Geo and ARY should shift their headquarters to Islamabad or Lahore and then they can f*** MQM as they want but this is difficult for them as they still have to keedp their advertisement booking offices in karachi which is the commercial hub at the moment with most of the multinational companies having their headquarters located in karachi. It is all about the economic and financial interests over which these electronic channels dont want to compromise, this is surely not about any "special fear" but they always portray it in this way to fool the general public. You are right that if these channels can go against ISI on of the most powerful agency not just in pakistan but to some extent in the world they can surely go against MQM but they dont want to do that due to their "financial and economic" interest and are convenient to term it as "invisible" fear.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Asslay aur dhamkee ki siyasat bund karo. Goolee aur Lashoon ki siyasat bund karo.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think people should understand that 90% of the electronic tv channels have their headquarters in karachi, like GeoTV and ARY tv which are the most famous and stable channels , Dawn also is located in karachi and so do others electronic media channels. They spread this rumour that MQM is this and that. Go to youtube and watch Azizi show about Altaf hussain you will notice that he grilled altafu kaaliya like he does to anyother because he is based in lahore and belongs to powerful kashmiri baradari in lahore and does not care about any MQM. Nawai Waqt whose head quarter is also in lahore also treats MQM like anyother **** party. Before 2001 when pakistan has only PTV I cannot remember that used to get even 1 minute coverage in news reoproting but since media channels like Geo and ARMY started their broadcast in 2001-2002 from karachi all you see is MQM in their news reporting. This is really causing sense of alienating amonlg the masses of pakistan outside Karachi and potential hatred for anything called "Muhajir" or "Bhayya".
The solution is quite simple these big channels like Geo and ARY should shift their headquarters to Islamabad or Lahore and then they can f*** MQM as they want but this is difficult for them as they still have to keedp their advertisement booking offices in karachi which is the commercial hub at the moment with most of the multinational companies having their headquarters located in karachi. It is all about the economic and financial interests over which these electronic channels dont want to compromise, this is surely not about any "special fear" but they always portray it in this way to fool the general public. You are right that if these channels can go against ISI on of the most powerful agency not just in pakistan but to some extent in the world they can surely go against MQM but they dont want to do that due to their "financial and economic" interest and are convenient to term it as "invisible" fear.

Dawn which I read regularly pretty much ignores MQM most of the time and when it talks of politics in Karachi politics it maintains a neutral stance. Same with Jang which I too read regularly for example Jung wont give the party name of a worker killed. If you look at Lahore and Karachi versions of any newspaper you will notice a difference in reporting, I think its giving the people what they want to read.

Yes I agree with you its mainly to do with advertising and money, I have heard pro-MQM programs make more and get higher rating than anti-MQM ones, nearly every home in Karachi has a TV and they like hearing nice things about the party they vote for. But what I find irritating is way too in depth reporting on Karachi by almost every news channel, you would think there is no other city in Pakistan. One other thing I would like to add, all ethnicities of Pakistan live in Karachi and all get equal reporting time.

I dont agree moving their headquarters to Lahore or any other city would make a difference. Almost very anchor is based in Islamabad and almost every TV channel has a second headquarter in Islamabad. If you look at News One which is Lahore based, it spends a whole lot of its time airing MQM, I think its giving your audience what they want. Also I noticed Imran Khan is given a lot of airtime on different channels simply because he is good for ratings.

Many Karachi based columnists and anchors hold anti MQM views and air them frequently. Azizi spares no one and that is the way it should be. No one is above humour.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahhaha oper kisi nay likha mqm ki maqboliyat say dar gai ...such hai mqm say ab sarey pakistani itany darey howey hien ke onhon nay pakistan mein hi rehney ka faisal kar laya hai london edware road par nahe jana chahtey ... rahi baat anraizon key ****** ki tu .. ab ham kia karein agraiz apna **** lay gai hai adware road par wapis .. pata nahe kab bhaijein ga pakistan abhi tu woh whana pakistan say oss ke pas jane wale ***** ko katna or bhonkna sikha rahha hai .. angrizon ka ***** ,,, hahahaahhahaahhah ... edware road dog house ..

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Dawn which I read regularly pretty much ignores MQM most of the time and when it talks of politics in Karachi politics it maintains a neutral stance. Same with Jang which I too read regularly for example Jung wont give the party name of a worker killed. If you look at Lahore and Karachi versions of any newspaper you will notice a difference in reporting, I think its giving the people what they want to read.

Yes I agree with you its mainly to do with advertising and money, I have heard pro-MQM programs make more and get higher rating than anti-MQM ones, nearly every home in Karachi has a TV and they like hearing nice things about the party they vote for. But what I find irritating is way too in depth reporting on Karachi by almost every news channel, you would think there is no other city in Pakistan. One other thing I would like to add, all ethnicities of Pakistan live in Karachi and all get equal reporting time.

I dont agree moving their headquarters to Lahore or any other city would make a difference. Almost very anchor is based in Islamabad and almost every TV channel has a second headquarter in Islamabad. If you look at News One which is Lahore based, it spends a whole lot of its time airing MQM, I think its giving your audience what they want. Also I noticed Imran Khan is given a lot of airtime on different channels simply because he is good for ratings.

Many Karachi based columnists and anchors hold anti MQM views and air them frequently. Azizi spares no one and that is the way it should be. No one is above humour.

I dont agree with you for the point that many anchors are based in lahore, islamabad or channels having second headquarters in islamabad. The policiy of the channel is determined by the owner and not by the anchor, anchor is just an employee he is nothing special contrary to what many people regard them. You are talking about some channel from lahore whose name I am hearing first time, that particular channel must have its economic and financial interests in karachi, otherwise why the hell it will give coverage to MQM. No one cares about MQM in punjab it is just like any other outside party like ANP or some party from Balochistan. And that is precisely the reason why more and more people in punjab are developing "hatred" for muhajirs and bhayyas.t.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Asslay aur dhamkee ki siyasat bund karo. Goolee aur Lashoon ki siyasat bund karo.