ANP Opposes Urdu As A National language - What is the Problem with ANP, اے این پی کی نئ تکلیف

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

First of all I want to make it clear that

1. I don't believe in ethnicity. It has no place in Islam.
  2. I myself is pure Punjabi (after being Muslim & Pakistani). This I mention just to stop possible objections/criticism of some of the people towards urdu speaking people after they read this post.
I don't understand the problems with ethnic parties like ANP. The language (Urdu) which every one can understand in Pakistan no matter where you go. It is also understood (to more or less extend) in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and India (Muslim). And about which (Urdu) father of the nation Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (R.A.) decided as our national language. Urdu language has served and still serving as a binding force (which any other national language, for example German in Germany, French in France, English in UK or USA, Dutch in Netherland etc., does ) in the unity of Pakistan. Then, why these people raise such issues and therefore make ethnic gulfs in our country more deep.

Don't we have enough problems these days?
Don't we have enemy threatening Pakistan's very existence?
Don't we have enemy breaching our sovereignty day after day?
Don't we have incompetent security forces?
Don't we have our nukes at risk?

5-5-2011_69906_1.gif

http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/05-05-2011/u69906.htm

170x128_logo_etv_urdu_633618429256947500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: What is the Problem with ANP, اے این پی کی نئ تکلیف

Amusing thing is English, which is the official language of the country, is not the first language of any single Pakistani. Urdu is spoken and understood by almost every single Pakistani. While English is hardly understood by 10, 15% and spoken by very few

Damn ANP and its racist policies, this is not what we need right now

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

2. I myself is pure Punjabi (after being Muslim & Pakistani). This I mention just to stop possible objections/criticism of some of the people towards urdu speaking people after they read this post.
I don't understand the problems with ethnic parties like ANP. The language (Urdu) which every one can understand in Pakistan no matter where you go. It is also understood (to more or less extend) in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and India (Muslim). And about which (Urdu) father of the nation Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (R.A.) decided as our national language. Urdu language has served and still serving as a binding force (which any other national language, for example German in Germany, French in France, English in UK or USA, Dutch in Netherland etc., does ) in the unity of Pakistan. Then, why these people raise such issues and therefore make ethnic gulfs in our country more deep.

5-5-2011_69906_1.gif

Ghandi ki aulad ko yahan shaid apnay bapoo ki zuban chahiyaee? Urdu language is our pride.

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)

There is no doubt that current Government of Khydcer Phatoonkhaw ruled by Awami National Party is taking revenge from the Pashtoon citizens of Pakistan for their defeat in creation of Pakistan. Today all fascists who are busy in pushing army against citizens of Pakistan had any answer that why not a single reporter, columnist or anchor dare to take name of known Russian, communists, India agents or representatives of Northern Afghan Alliance in Pakistan.
All fascists including two mouth nchors of Geo TV, Dunya TV, Dawn TV, ARY TV, Aaj TV, Samaa TV . The involvement of defunct National Awami Party in politics with a new label of Awami National Party in terrorism is widely known and their heinous activities are scattered on the pages of history, every day bomb blasts and acts of terrorism with the help of KGB and Khad is an integral part of their violent history. Gen Kiyani invaded on the peoples of Swat and Malakand on the advice of pro-Pakhtonistan mafia, and started massacre indiscriminately.
Bacha Khans real name was Abdul Ghaffar Khan, who liked to be called as Gandhi. In 1948 he founded Peoples Party at Karachi which was banned by Government. In 1957 he again founded National Awami Party (NAP) which was also banned by courts in famous Hyderabad case, and interestingly whole case against NAP was represented by ISI in courts.

Last edited:

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)

ANP will be biggest losers; a few dollars would be disappeared soon including amounts given by India to Bacha Khan,Wali Khan & Asfandyar Wali ,

Asfandyar Wali has millions of dollars property in Malaysia, UAE & USA. He also get stipend from his real Dady INDIA .

munaybhai

Councller (250+ posts)

This Ilyas Blour himself is Hindko Speaking who pretend that he is Phaktoon.If ANP has their way they will declare HINDI is offical Language.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: What is the Problem with ANP, ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????

There is no doubt that current Government of Khydcer Phatoonkhaw ruled by Awami National Party is taking revenge from the Pashtoon citizens of Pakistan for their defeat in creation of Pakistan. Today all fascists who are busy in pushing army against citizens of Pakistan had any answer that why not a single reporter, columnist or anchor dare to take name of known Russian, communists, India agents or representatives of Northern Afghan Alliance in Pakistan.
All fascists including two mouth nchors of Geo TV, Dunya TV, Dawn TV, ARY TV, Aaj TV, Samaa TV . The involvement of defunct National Awami Party in politics with a new label of Awami National Party in terrorism is widely known and their heinous activities are scattered on the pages of history, every day bomb blasts and acts of terrorism with the help of KGB and Khad is an integral part of their violent history. Gen Kiyani invaded on the peoples of Swat and Malakand on the advice of pro-Pakhtonistan mafia, and started massacre indiscriminately.
Bacha Khan’s real name was Abdul Ghaffar Khan, who liked to be called as Gandhi. In 1948 he founded Peoples Party at Karachi which was banned by Government. In 1957 he again founded National Awami Party (NAP) which was also banned by courts in famous Hyderabad case, and interestingly whole case against NAP was represented by ISI in courts.

We don't have videos of that time but
here is one for you to look

I am sure you will condemn this one too.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

yea saray bikao maal hain ..... sab dollars k pojari hain ..... in sab main say koi pakistani nahi hai ..... sab ko eak line main khara kr k goliyan mar dayni chaeyain ....@

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Gham-e-zindagi sunaon mera mulk jal rha hai,
Main khushi kahan se laon mera mulk jal rha hai,

Tmhen yeh gila hai jana k mizaj Q hain barhm,
Kaho kaise muskraon mera mulk jal rha hai,

Tmhen eid ki khushi hai mjhe yaad hai wo lekin,
Main ye kaise bhol jaon mera mulk jal rha hai,

Hai dagar dagar Asarat` hai qadam qadam Shahadat,
Sar e rah dagmagaon mera mulk jal rha hai,

Mera zkham zkhm seena to lahu lahu safina,
Main nishat kaise paon mera mulk jal rha hai.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

اردو میری زبان ہے۔۔۔ لیكن مجھے پاكستان كی تمام زبانوں سے محبت ہے۔۔۔۔ ہم ان زبانوں كو اردو كے ساھ رائج بھی كر سكتے ہیں اور انھیں سیكھنے سكھانے كا بندوبست بھی۔۔۔

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

blour hanadan intahi corrupt family ha.pata nahi media kion inko trace nahi kar raha.presonal experince say kha raha hon ajkal bohat kama rahay hain haram ka billions ma

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

5-5-2011_69906_1.gif

Agreed, but you can not say that you do not know the reason that they are stating such things? We all know the reason for such demands.
If we go by majority then Punjabi will be the National language, because Punjabi or it's dialects are spoken even in KPK + Punjab.
So that will lead to blaming Punjab for trying to take evrything and Usurping the Haq of the smaller Soobas' which we all know is just another ploy to drag the old issues because these old politicians are loyal to their great grandfathers rather than the Nation.
Leaders of the party ANP have a huge baggage they need to get rid of before they will get the right to decide anything about our nation, ofcourse many indian assets or western assets will be mobilized to help them.

Narcissist

Banned

I am native Punjabi speaker and Since 1947, Punjab government sacrificed Punjabi language for the sake and promotion of Urdu language; so millions of Punjabi like me speak Urdu now. So with the help of schooling, books electronic and print media, we people developed a great taste for Urdu. I think Urdu is great language, superior than any other local language in Pakistan due to polished land scape and history. Somehow in our country with the great deal of efforts of our government we have one common language, that we can speak and understand in any part of country. So in these measures we should appreciate this language than condemning it. Urdu is as much language of famous poet Ahmed Faraz, a Pastoon ethnic as for Faiz Ahmed Faiz, a Punjabi ethnic. It is really disappointing statement from ANP, and I totally condemn it.