Another Perspective on Karachi Ranger shooting Incident - Ranger was simply following Orders?

Adeel

Founder
Gun point looting has become so common in Karachi in last few years that every Tom, Dick and Harry who doesn’t have a Job, picks up a Gun and makes this his profession. On average 100s get looted and about a few die everyday.

Last month my 33 years old cousin was shot dead in Karachi. I posted a thread when that happened. Here is the link once more.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ot-dead-in-Karachi&highlight=cousin+shot+dead

I just spoke to the family of my cousin and believe it or not, they were happy that Ranger shot him dead. I do not blame them after losing a young son to these criminals

According to them, It wasn’t Ranger’s decision to shoot that guy. Actually authorities are having an extremely hard time stopping this crime. To take extreme measures, they ordered to Shoot such culprits right on the spot.

My take on this is that it was obviously wrong but authorities who made this rule should be answerable, not the Rangers. They were simply following orders. Now authorities are going to do the investigation and guess who’s going to suffer

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Adeel bhai ,Its in the constitution that the law enforcement guys have the right to avoid the unlawful orders.Now everybody would say the Taliban were also just following the orders when they were lashing and cutting the throats...Anyway Its tragic in every aspect...There are so many other ways to stop these crimes...And the first step is to depoliticize the police and then force them to do their job properly...

By the way killing of someone like Ajmal Pahari or some other big name would have a better effect on stopping these crimes but they wont do that,Cos then they will have to pay the price...Sorry for disagreement....And I a was sorry for ur cousin back when u started that thread about his murder and I still am.Peace

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
You got a point,actually we people react on these incident as we are living in a normal society and normal country but unfortunately our country is not a normal country but still you can't justify what rangers have done

softlink

Citizen
Gen Musharraf is responsible for all this. We all are very innocent, we are Muslims and good people and we are jamatees and gunja party. General mushharrf is responsible for all this. JO BHI HO PAKISTAN MEIN BUS GENERAL MUSHARRAF KO GALIAN DETAY RAHO sab thik ho jai ga. Ab layee thay Jamhoriat to bhugto Pakistan

Unicorn

Banned
So we have already established that the guy was a criminal and the Ranger delivered the justice on the spot. Anyone whose family member has been killed by criminals found the justice as well.

He was just following order, I have heard it before.

sngilani

I am so ashamed being a Pakistani. I am now surrendering my Pakistani Nationality for ever after watching this. Shame on all Pakistanis.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Gun point looting has become so common in Karachi in last few years that every Tom, Dick and Harry who doesn’t have a Job, picks up a Gun and makes this his profession. On average 100s get looted and about a few die everyday.

Last month my 33 years old cousin was shot dead in Karachi. I posted a thread when that happened. Here is the link once more.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ot-dead-in-Karachi&highlight=cousin+shot+dead

I just spoke to the family of my cousin and believe it or not, they were happy that Ranger shot him dead. I do not blame them after losing a young son to these criminals

According to them, It wasn’t Ranger’s decision to shoot that guy. Actually authorities are having an extremely hard time stopping this crime. To take extreme measures, they ordered to Shoot such culprits right on the spot.

My take on this is that it was obviously wrong but authorities who made this rule should be answerable, not the Rangers. They were simply following orders. Now authorities are going to do the investigation and guess who’s going to suffer

But question arises here why authorities had order to kill on spot, if they can catch them and hand over to Police? Two reasons came in my mind.

1) They should be hand over to police, the police would either get them free by the pressure of some high command or of some mafia or political party.

OR

2) Police would charge them for the crime & would them put on trial in the court from where they would get release either on bail or after passing few months imprisonment.

So in both cases they would start the same looting again. That's might be reason of such strict order.

So who are responsible:

1) Police (Due their Corruption & under the command of the govt.)
2) Political parties
3) Our poor & old judiciary system.

Last edited:

GraanG2

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Lets for the sake of argument he was a dakait and was a criminal....My question is "Who gave the right to the rangers to kill him by becoming judge jury and execution "???

YOUR LOOPHOLES IN THE PHUCKED UP (and constipated) CONSTITUTION FORCED THEM. Jahan AJMAL PAHARI jese log LACK OF EVIDENCE ki wajah se BA'IZZAT BARI ker diyay jatay hain, or SAB SE BARAY CHOR, MULK KE HUKMARAN BAN JATAY HAIN. we need this clean up mate, THIS COUNTRY REQUIRED LOT OF BLOODSHED IN COMING INTO EXISTENCE, AND IT REQUIRES SIMILAR AMOUNT OF BLOOD to make it A TRUE LAND OF PAAK PEOPLE. IS MULK KO PAK KERNA ZARORI HAI, YEH SIRF KHOON SE HE PAK HOGA,

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

I don't think there was such an order to Rangers...
Actually It's all mindset problem.
In general we Have all those problems in our community & specially in law n enforecement people.
So many factors involve.
In which the most vital is the lack of rule of law.

Maashra pura tabah hoya hoa hay... jungle ka qanoon phela hoa hay... Yaheen saamanay wala Taqatwaar hota to ranger bheek mang raha hota.. aur yaheen is larkay kay saaamnay koi kamzor ho to wo is larkay say bheek mang raha hota.... Sahi Allah ka azaab aaya hoa hay....
Police walay shareef parhaly likhay naujwaan say kis tarha pesh aatay hain.. Aur jub un kay saamnay un ko danda karnay wala hota to insaan banay hotay hain....
Hamara maahara, scholling system sub ka collapse hay.. koi bhee Insaan ko insaan bananay ka kaam nahi karrha hay...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am so ashamed being a Pakistani. I am now surrendering my Pakistani Nationality for ever after watching this. Shame on all Pakistanis.

میں نے سنا ہے کہ وہ تو تم کبھی کا کر چکے

I will take your badge and ID card (bigsmile)

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan dont need us we need Pakistan,its better for you to surrrender ur nationality ,all Pakistanies has nothing to do with this incident,or tum jaisay logon nay kia hi kia hai Pakistan kay leyeh sawayee bakwas kernay kay

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan dont need us we need Pakistan,its better for you to surrrender ur nationality ,all Pakistanies has nothing to do with this incident,or tum jaisay logon nay kia hi kia hai Pakistan kay leyeh sawayee bakwas kernay kay

(clap)(clap)(clap)
well said brother

King Farooq of Egypt: Its not what country has done for you. Its what YOU have done for the country.

So far all we have seen here is big mouth Pakistanis dissing their own nation. everybody is forgetting that there is always two sides of a story.

Robbery is rampant in KHI. Three cousins of my wife got robbed by the taxi driver in KHI. They lost 2, 3 gold choorian each. How do we know the boy was totally innocent. Granted FC's job is to arrest and prosecute criminals. But the country is not normal, thanks to terrorists from MQM and India/US.

The FC is faced a difficult decision to confront a criminal. Should he arrest them and hand over to police only to see him back on street again. How many genuine cases of robbery, murders, kidnapping have been judicially dealt with? Either the judiciary is accepting bribes or they are scared that their family will be burnt alive.

Either way, we need fauj kashi in KHI and arrest each and every member of the ANP/MQM/and PPP. Hang the elites of these parties and jail the rank n file for indefinite period. Let them rot in prison. And see the peace return to KHI

Its not an easy time for the law enforcement either. I am sure many FC individuals have been killed too, and so have been army soldiers. MQM govt in Sindh has been a total failure. You should blame them and replace them

MQM is truly an azab-e-ilahi. I blame them because they are in power in Sindh specially in KHI.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What was done was totally unlawful and barbaric. How can you justify that? Would it be ok for his brother to kill the person to take revange? Two wrong doesn't make right. We do not want any un-heard ruling against these rangers.......all we want in an immidiate and transparent probe. If they can prove that they were following orders then:

1- These 6 people can also be charged for abiding unlawful orders.
2- The ordering authorities should be charges for unlawful and illigal orders.

As far as your cousin's family is concerned my sincere sympathies with them as well as with you (once again)............but here is a yet another perspective

" If a son of a innocient person who was killed by Pakistani Army jawan (collateral damage) while fighting criminals blew himself in a crowded market or for that matter in a military base is justified?"

Please make another call to them and ask this question.

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Gira gadhay se aur ghussa kumhar par(Fallen from the donkey but angry on the potter). Aap ka apna pait rozi ka masla hay, iss main pakistani citizenship chornay ka ehsan shamil na kerain. tum ne dais(watan) ko chora hay ya dais ne tum ko chora hay?????

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is there any answer to this pain, which can be seen on the faces of these relatives. at least I don't have.

1101260699-1.jpg

Last edited:

Naeem Abid

Citizen
BUT Just imagine your Brother, SON , Father Being on THE receiving END of THAT G3 . I mean At least that poor guy deserved to be trialed (GIVEN that He was What Our low life scumbag Red Tape Intellectual claim).
WHY Rangers in Karachi , WHY ARMY In SWAT, WHY FC iN Baluchistan , n the list will keep going on n on.