Another Perspective on Karachi Ranger shooting Incident - Ranger was simply following Orders?

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was so ruthless, I couldn't concentrate for anything after watching that cold blooded brutality..........wish could have power to eliminate these elements.........

just imagine , how many that boy would have shot with his so called fake gun ? for crappy cell phones??????

I am not justifying it , but what else to do>>>>>

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gun point looting has become so common in Karachi in last few years that every Tom, Dick and Harry who doesnt have a Job, picks up a Gun and makes this his profession. On average 100s get looted and about a few die everyday.

Last month my 33 years old cousin was shot dead in Karachi. I posted a thread when that happened. Here is the link once more.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ot-dead-in-Karachi&highlight=cousin+shot+dead

I just spoke to the family of my cousin and believe it or not, they were happy that Ranger shot him dead. I do not blame them after losing a young son to these criminals

According to them, It wasnt Rangers decision to shoot that guy. Actually authorities are having an extremely hard time stopping this crime. To take extreme measures, they ordered to Shoot such culprits right on the spot.

My take on this is that it was obviously wrong but authorities who made this rule should be answerable, not the Rangers. They were simply following orders. Now authorities are going to do the investigation and guess whos going to suffer

Based on yoru theory, American are taking right step to KILL people in northen Pakistan by drone. We all should be doing same steps in pakistan, Lets kill that Rangers who kill that person. It will be ok to kill that rangers as per Islamic shariah Law

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
it was like watching palestinian child infront of Israeli soldiers ..
He was unarmed ... where was his gun ??why didnt he point it at the rangers ???

Killing a pick pocketer or a theif does not mean that justice prevails!!!

Who is going to prove his innocence ? can anyone really prove that he was stealing ? can anyone really prove that he wasnt ?

Its a sad situation that he was killed. Justifying it does not help anyone, not the victims family nor the culprits family !

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
i do feel sorry for that guy who got shot and died, it would have been better if was he arrested

but a few questions arise from this incident

1) you have six to seven guys with big guns pointing at u, why act like that, why don't you go quietly?

2) from the video it looked like he was shot in the legs only, he should have survived ?

3) look how much attention this has had of the media, we have lost so many rangers and soldiers in the fight, they might have been a similar age as this guy, why no coverage about them ?

4) its time to defame the army and rangers who's pulling the strings ?

but as i said before its shame and tragic incident but we have to brace ourselves for this kind of stuff if we cant make an effort to better our country.

You need look at the big picture folks, if u gonna vote musharif, nawaz, zardari, altaf its not gonna get better try imran khan next time round, hes ready to give his life and his not scared that should sink in pls.

Pls make an effort to attend rallies by ppls with real heart, like imran khan, gen hameed gul, zaid hamid etc.....

not this musical chairs politics robbing away the soul of Pakistan pls WAKE UP

Karachi is a very dangerous city, thks to so many internal and external forces

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doesn't Pakistan deserve Azab-e-Elahi???

Which weakness Pakistanis as a nation do not have?

- They are deviated from the path of Quraan and Sunnah
pbuh
- Shirk is wide spread throught the country
- They are divided and into various sects
- They are more bonded to same language speaking person than a fellow Muslim
- They choose the most corrupt person as their leader
- Army and Rangers are killing their our Muslim brothers and sisters
- Women are being raped by police

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is no justification for this and the rangers who did this should be punished but things should be looked in perspective security forces are under attack every where and some of them have become trigger happy because of the violence all around them. The actual fault lies with MQM and PPP for failing completely to create a peaceful society.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
it was a reporter from a new channel... who was there the whole time.

I have read about that
but my question was that
Why the allow and easy filming of the whole thing
if you have watch the video in start a person said
Shakal dikha Shakal dikha and try to put his face on camera and push his hand and the boy try to hide his face from the camera.

any way i just wonder that why it was allowed that camera man. and it was not hiden shorts or long distance shorts of camera that one can say it was done un notice and as i say that start of the clip shows that they were aware of the camera infact try to show his face in camera

Last edited:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Gun point looting has become so common in Karachi in last few years that every Tom, Dick and Harry who doesnt have a Job, picks up a Gun and makes this his profession. On average 100s get looted and about a few die everyday.

Last month my 33 years old cousin was shot dead in Karachi. I posted a thread when that happened. Here is the link once more.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ot-dead-in-Karachi&highlight=cousin+shot+dead

[/SIZE]
I just spoke to the family of my cousin and believe it or not, they were happy that Ranger shot him dead. I do not blame them after losing a young son to these criminals

According to them, It wasnt Rangers decision to shoot that guy. Actually authorities are having an extremely hard time stopping this crime. To take extreme measures, they ordered to Shoot such culprits right on the spot.

My take on this is that it was obviously wrong but authorities who made this rule should be answerable, not the Rangers. They were simply following orders. Now authorities are going to do the investigation and guess whos going to suffer

well
1. let them prove their 'logic' in the court.
2. family was happy????? i doubt it is the really blood related family, if they were happy why did file the FIR and why did they protest in front t of CM house??
3. it is no more about being criminal now your cousin is a victim and rangers are murderers. SC doesnt give a s.h.it about orders , no body can make his own law, every one is under same constitution. It was not Wazirastan, it was Karachi.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gen Musharraf is responsible for all this. We all are very innocent, we are Muslims and good people and we are jamatees and gunja party. General mushharrf is responsible for all this. JO BHI HO PAKISTAN MEIN BUS GENERAL MUSHARRAF KO GALIAN DETAY RAHO sab thik ho jai ga. Ab layee thay Jamhoriat to bhugto Pakistan

Why are you so worried about jamhotiayt in Pakistan? Go to some afghan site

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
they should cut their hand rather killing

Adeel

Founder
Based on yoru theory, American are taking right step to KILL people in northen Pakistan by drone. We all should be doing same steps in pakistan, Lets kill that Rangers who kill that person. It will be ok to kill that rangers as per Islamic shariah Law

Huh?? Did you even read what I wrote up there? I did not make any theory. I said, he was simply following orders.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]our mahafiz cross limits of barbarism..[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]there should be quick actions/campaign from all over the country because now[/FONT]
[FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]role of law enfrocement is how to violate the law
Thanks to media to highlight the inhuman act ,though they are not allowed to raise or highlight balochistan issues
[/FONT].

SALAAM TO GEO NEWS

kam lahore

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TAKE ACTION AND SHOT THESE CULPRITS AT THE SPOT, DO NOT GAVE THEM THE AGE ADVANTAGE COZ WHEN WE CLEAN AT LEAST 200 TO 300 CULPRITS. THIS GUY IS NOT Able OF SYMPATHY. SHAME ON THESE NEWS CHANNELS AND WHOSE PEOPLES WHO SAID THAT RANGERS ACTION IS WRONG. RANGERS ARE RIGHT.

MariamMalik

Is there any answer to this pain, which can be seen on the faces of these relatives. at least I don't have.

1101260699-1.jpg

Yes but what about the pain all the other families go through whose children, fathers, brothers have been killed by people like this? they don't get a trial, they don't get justice...
I also heard that the boy had harassed a girl before stealing her purse. I don't know exactly what happened but maybe this will be a deterrent...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes but what about the pain all the other families go through whose children, fathers, brothers have been killed by people like this? they don't get a trial, they don't get justice...
I also heard that the boy had harassed a girl before stealing her purse. I don't know exactly what happened but maybe this will be a deterrent...

Dear you have your point, which is also correct, we are talking about law, every criminal has to brought forward, we are not defending any one, Justice has to be for every one "EQUAL" We are looking for pain regardless of any discrimination.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
ok! Ok! Ok!

1) First of all, they were following orders, why the hell they didn't resign instead of following such orders. Well, if some one says, its hard to get a job now a days, then actually these rangers or police officers are feeding their children on blood by following such orders. And by the way, were they also following the orders by allowing it to be captured on camera???

2) La.nat ho aisay rulers per jo corrupt aur "INCOMPITENT" honay ki waja se judicial system ko jab theek ker nai saktay, to shortcut ikhtiyar kertay huay shooting ka orders de detay hen. one living example of such persons giving such orders is Khadim e ala.. well this method may be effective in stopping criminals but in no way can be justified.

3) And for the ones saying that this is just propaganda to demoralize the security agencies and army, well then, the army and agencies are trying their level best to provide full fuel to such propaganda.