Anila Khawaja is in tears after Reham allegations

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh Hello Dr Sahib, why would someone tell you or me the 'wajaa' of ending marriage? Don't you think no one is obliged to answer his/her relationship break up? Misfortunes happen and unfortunately it is the reality of the life, People get along they fall apart. That's life. What made you think that Bushra bibi left husband for another man? Is this fair to say without any evidence?

If Bushara bi bi's husband would have married then it wouldn't be that odd for you even though he is the father of 5 too.
I think we should put our biased approach on side and try to be fair for others and start treating man and woman equally.

je Annie ji bohat acha sawal kia hai ap ne main bhi tu yehi keh raha hoon khan sahab se shadi ki wah thee aik suspect khawab,aka basharat jo ke ata manika sahab ko ayee ke woh pinky ko chor ke IK se shadi karadain! bus phir hogayee khwabb ki takmeel!
mera rona bhi isse baat ka hai ke aik shadi jo 28-30 chali sirf aik khwab pe khtam hogayee? Kisi ka ghar begar ke apna ghar basa lena kahan ki aqalmandi hai! ap bhi west main hain ,yehan pe bhi married logon ko propose karna ya affair chalana mayoob samjha jat hai .

baqi jo hona tha woh hogaya I wish them best !

Annie

je Annie ji bohat acha sawal kia hai ap ne main bhi tu yehi keh raha hoon khan sahab se shadi ki wah thee aik suspect khawab,aka basharat jo ke ata manika sahab ko ayee ke woh pinky ko chor ke IK se shadi karadain! bus phir hogayee khwabb ki takmeel!
mera rona bhi isse baat ka hai ke aik shadi jo 28-30 chali sirf aik khwab pe khtam hogayee? Kisi ka ghar begar ke apna ghar basa lena kahan ki aqalmandi hai! ap bhi west main hain ,yehan pe bhi married logon ko propose karna ya affair chalana mayoob samjha jat hai .

baqi jo hona tha woh hogaya I wish them best !

Once again u been unfair, How on earth u can say that IK destroyed her married life and deliberately clear his way to marry her. These are gossips, Bushra bibi's ex husband denied all that rumour and said there was nothing like that.

As far the concern about a dream, I doubt it if I even spend $5 based on my dream, Life is not a joke neither it can be dependent to any ordinary dream. This is another speculation spread by media that this divorce happened as result of a dream.

25/30 year married life bond is strong which can't be broken based on a dream. I am sure there must be more to that which resulted in ending the relationship. Whatever it was, I guess it wasn't too bad as Bushra bibi and her family seemed contended.