GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jury, Ajal Kanwal, Ammad Hafeez, Fido82, Noman3000 and Pakistan 1st
These are people tagged by the creator of the thread

None of them have anything to say on this shameless act of Ba... sitting in Edgware
Ba...Selling his motherland, Ba... in the true sense of the word

It was India Bhashan In the past
Now you will get this letter in your face, defend it, you.....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury, Ajal Kanwal, Ammad Hafeez, Fido82, Noman3000 and Pakistan 1st
These are people tagged by the creator of the thread

None of them have anything to say on this shameless act of Ba... sitting in Edgware
Ba...Selling his motherland, Ba... in the true sense of the word

It was India Bhashan In the past
Now you will get this letter in your face, defend it, you.....

@GeoG
[MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION]

Here again I cannot help quoting the analysis of Mr. Zaid Hamid who declares them "Mukti Bahni of Pakistan". This letter proves they really are.

By the way, Do U think the people who defend the "Shiateen" like Altaf and Zardari have got some slightest moral values and sense left in them?

So Brother get ready they shall come with most stupid arguments. They are the stupidity personified.

Lodhi

Altaf aur isi kisam ke logon ke leye American kehtay hai ke yeh paisay aur apnay zati mafad ke leye apni maa ko bhe baich dain.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوئی بھی چلتا پھرتا ٹٹو جسکی بیوی بھی اسکی نہیں سنتی اگر اس فورم پر کچھ بھی غیر تصدیق شدہ مواد لا کر متحدہ قومی موومنٹ اور الطاف حسین کے خلاف پوست کر دے تو تعصب کی عینک لگا کر اس فورم کو پڑھنے والے لوگ بلا چوں و چرا اس پر یقین کر لیتے ہیں.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro wadaich
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am urdu speaking myself, but i think, all MQM supporters are not traitors.
Leadership all over pakistan are corrupt no doubt about it.
But declaring some MUKTI BAHINI etc etc, is this the right way.
I think the best way is to expose them all, not declaring others traitors, etc etc, as by this you are proving the SENTENCE ONCE SAID TO URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE. YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO EXCEPT ARABIAN SEA..
Please dont take me wrong, nor think of me as MQM supporter or traitor etc.
I want to emphasise that DONT PAINT EVERY ONE with one brush.
There are so many proofs but need to be surfaced time to time. Always keep open door of reconciliation.
Humble request.

Wadaich

Bro wadaich
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am urdu speaking myself, but i think, all MQM supporters are not traitors.
Leadership all over pakistan are corrupt no doubt about it.
But declaring some MUKTI BAHINI etc etc, is this the right way.
I think the best way is to expose them all, not declaring others traitors, etc etc, as by this you are proving the SENTENCE ONCE SAID TO URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE. YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO EXCEPT ARABIAN SEA..
Please dont take me wrong, nor think of me as MQM supporter or traitor etc.
I want to emphasise that DONT PAINT EVERY ONE with one brush.
There are so many proofs but need to be surfaced time to time. Always keep open door of reconciliation.
Humble request.

Perhaps the comments are misunderstood. By no means it applies to all the Urdu Speaking people. I have very clearly used the word "defenders" nowhere "Urdu speaking" is used.

Please note that to me Altaf represents "Mafia". and Mafia people have no race or community. Their community is the people of the same breed in the society. All the people who are part of the Mafia regardless of their ethnic identity (Punjabi, Muhajir, Sindhi, Pashtoon, Baluchi, Behari, Kashmiri, Saraiki) are one community.

The people who are on this forum are defender of the Mafia, they are not ignorant, ill informed, or so innocent that they don't know the truth about the anti Pakistan activities like target killing and the likes. And have thousands of armed activist for such traitorous activities. And win the elections by collecting the ID cards from the innocent people (not limited to Urdu speaking brothers and sisters only, see what they are doing to kashmiris), and get the votes on gun point. Due to all these activities they are declared as Mukti Bahni. I very humbly request U to please take my views in the true context of the words. And the Urdu Speaking are the people who have crossed a river of their relative's blood to strengthen Madina-e-Sani, Pakistan.

Star Gazer

I do not know what or how much information is needed by some to atleast start to think about the intentions of this makhlook-e-Khuda, (because a Man he is not). He is just an Imtihaan for our sabar and patience and I think Allah wants us to repent so that we can be rid of him and likes of him.
By the way please do not use words like bloody for muhaajirs, for they did pay with their blood and are very loyal to Pakistan, yes there are bad elements every where.
My parents and all of my tribe is a mohaajir and we are thankful to Allah for blessing us with the wisdom and hidayat to have immigrated at the time and yes we live in Lahore and Karachi and Peshawar and Baluchistan and RWP/ISB and many other cities in Pakistan and we love them all the same.
Mohaajirs are also grateful to the locals in the land who have helped them to settle down and there are many family terms among all of us and really there is no distinction between a mohaajir and a local save what the mqm is trying to portray, We are all Pakistani now except ofcourse fo AH and some of his followers who have distorted thought processess.

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fake lag raha hai, real bhi ho to mujhe kya :P I'll keep supporting & voting for MQM :lol: U guyz keep posting these fake reports (cry)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I feel sad saying majority of posts here are filled with racist, anti-Pakistan comments, when someone dares to think that they are more loyal and better Pakistanis than anyone else.

MQMs supporters love Pakistan more than any other party's, more than PTI or PML-N or any party. I say this because MQMs supporters loyalty and love has been tested again and again by statements that can be found on this thread. When the state and its agencies launched an unprecedented operation on MQM and its supporters with lies such as these. And it all started like this. Still MQMs supporters and MQM itself says it loves Pakistan.

If MQM at any time ever becomes an agent of foreign powers, none of MQMs supporters would be standing with it. That is a fact.

Please remember statements such as those found on this thread are the reason MQM was created in the first place. Dont repeat the mistakes of the past.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کوئی بھی چلتا پھرتا ٹٹو جسکی بیوی بھی اسکی نہیں سنتی اگر اس فورم پر کچھ بھی غیر تصدیق شدہ مواد لا کر متحدہ قومی موومنٹ اور الطاف حسین کے خلاف پوست کر دے تو تعصب کی عینک لگا کر اس فورم کو پڑھنے والے لوگ بلا چوں و چرا اس پر یقین کر لیتے ہیں.

ایم کیو ایم کے با ضابطہ ٹٹو نا ہی کبھی غیر تصدیق شدہ مواد پوسٹ کرتے ہیں، نا متعصب ہیں

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
They r king of bagairat mqm key supporter ko b sharm nahi aati altaf **** london mai bait kar pakistan mai dashtgardi
karvata hai raw sey paisay khata hai

Wadaich

I feel sad saying majority of posts here are filled with racist, anti-Pakistan comments, when someone dares to think that they are more loyal and better Pakistanis than anyone else.

MQMs supporters love Pakistan more than any other party's, more than PTI or PML-N or any party. I say this because MQMs supporters loyalty and love has been tested again and again by statements that can be found on this thread. When the state and its agencies launched an unprecedented operation on MQM and its supporters with lies such as these. And it all started like this. Still MQMs supporters and MQM itself says it loves Pakistan.

If MQM at any time ever becomes an agent of foreign powers, none of MQMs supporters would be standing with it. That is a fact.

Please remember statements such as those found on this thread are the reason MQM was created in the first place. Dont repeat the mistakes of the past.

Are all the Pakistani agencies traitor? Is exposition of the stooges of enemies of Pakistan racism? What else qualifies to be the agent of foreign powers at least seeing the content of this letter to the masters?

Would you denounce the leadership of Altaf Hussein if this letter proves to be real?

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
tu ksi ko shakk hai ki Altaf ***** aur us ki team aaj ki mukti bahni hai
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD..................PAKISTAN KY DUSHMAN MURDABAD
PAK. ARMY ZINDABAD.................PAK ARMY KY DUSHMAN MURDABAD

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
w/come pearl jee baray din baad dekha hay aap ko?lagta hay election mein busy ho hahahah
اپنی آنکھوں پر یقین نہیں آ رہا یہ کیا ہے یار وطن فروشی آخر یہ لوگ کب سمجیں گے کیا آب کوئی الطاف کو سپورٹ کرے گا کیا اب بی کوئی شک باقی ہے کتنا ظالم انسان ہے یہ شخص کیا دیں گے اسے امریکا کنڈا اور برطانیہ
میری دردمندانہ اپیل ہے اردو بولنے والے بھائیوں سے اس ظالم شخص کے چنگل سے نکل او یہ وطن فروش ہے یہ ماں فروش ہے کیا اب بی؟؟؟؟؟

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry I couldn't find the source but I remember, few months back Chooooran Wala said to his party members " sell your VCR and buy weapons". They are planning to destroy Karachi. May Allah protect us from their Shur.

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)

In other words, if youre in the intellgience business, Hotel Altaf offers a range of proven services specifically designed to meet your intelligence needs*. Working together with major intelligence agencies, Hotel Altaf is dedicated to providing each customer with the best solution it can for their business. Whether you require eyes on the ground in a small town in Punjab or Sindh or an exciting and complicated intelligence operation in neighboring Afghanistan, Hotel Altaf provides the highest quality intelligence catering available.
Hotel Altaf. Intel(ligence) Inside.
Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to promote your national agenda in Pakistan? Do you need to show Awaam ki Taaqat supporting any issue? Be it military dictators or foreign countries, Hotel Altaf provides a complete package to every customer. In case of possible disruptions, let Hotel Altaf provide entertainment services as well! Specializing in childrens parties, Chief Justice stopping and lawyer burning, Hotel Altafs famous Entertainment Squad offers spectacular fire works, marvelous magic shows outside TV station buildings, featuring LIVE animals riding motorbikes in face masks and themed horror shows involving long distance telephone calls (Clown included).
So what will it be? Hotel Altaf caters to your every need and provides a solution to any problem you might have. Bet you cant have just one!
All of your wildest dreams can come true within five (5) business days of signing the agreement with Hotel Altaf. Sometimes, in cases of a repeat customer, services could be rendered within 2 days.

(*Terms & Conditions apply. Your actual costs may vary. These figures are based on MQMs estimated market value at the time of business transaction. Prices for standard equipment, motorbikes, guns, intelligence agents and phosphorous powder are subject to change without notice. Some equipment may be unavailable if payment is delayed. Always ask the London HQ for the latest information.)

SOURCE: PKPOLITICS.COM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA