abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: نواز شریف کے بجائے زرداری سے اتحاد ہوسکتا

Its seems like a fight of two egos now (IK & NS)
and Pakistan will suffer...

I doubt if IK would want to even shake hands with Zardari...

Everything is possible in WAR & LOVE........in Pakistan there is an exception..............WAR, LOVE & POLITICS.............(clap)(clap)(clap)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its not about majority... and look why Imran Khan said about if ever, alliance with Zardari because he is somehow more trustworthy than Nawaz Sharif... No one trusts opportunists...

Zardari trust & Trust worthy...lolzzzzzzzzzz..........He is one of the worst example of betrayal, who made treaties by keeping Quran witness and then denied. That is why he is so popular.................However when there is a will, there is way............we are champions of manipulating dirtiest things in our favor no wonder how worst that would have been around...............:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it was in response to a hypothetical question on if both of them declare and bring their assets to Pakistan. Otherwise, in the very same piece, Imran has repeatedly said that both will have to go, both are two sides of the same coin and Pakistan cannot progress under their rule. Somehow our friends here miss those statements by him. And obviously Zardari is thoroughly discredited in the public's eye and so PPP has little chance of gaining this many seats (as they have now due to the sympathy wave after Benazir's death) in a true free and fair election, so he will target Nawaz Sharif more being the Prime Minister in waiting, also the one responsible for saving the Zardari regime time and again during the past three years.

umair ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: عمران خان:: زرداری سے اتحاد ہوسکتا ہے نواز&#

this is totally wrong . . .imran denied this news on ARY . . . he said that newspapers are spreading wrong news about him . .

sta1316

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ik ko Chahiyay Kay Nawaz Shareef Par tankeed ki bajayay apni siaisat ko darust karay...
Yehi wajah hai kay woh aik say ziada seat nhe jeet saka...
Agar saray Aik leader ko bura bhalla keh kar vote torien gay tu aisay chotay chotay dhary bantay jaien gay...

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
jab aap k passs 2 choices hon aur aik choice mandatory ho....tu phr kaptan ka jawab sahi he.....zaridai chor he daku he sab kuch he....lakin shayad munafiq nahee he......jo nawaz sharif he.....

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the game: THE POLITICAL CHESS OF PAKISTAN

Read my article on the main page please.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz has betrayed Imran twice but Zardari has never betrayed Imran............ probably he was saying in this context. If people from PTI leadership are reading these posts then please clarify this statement officially.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zardari trust & Trust worthy...lolzzzzzzzzzz..........He is one of the worst example of betrayal, who made treaties by keeping Quran witness and then denied. That is why he is so popular.................However when there is a will, there is way............we are champions of manipulating dirtiest things in our favor no wonder how worst that would have been around...............:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

First of all, from my point of view this will never happen (i.e alliance with PPP) because everybody knows these two parties... I have not forgotten their dirty politics but if u compare nawaz sharif and zardari... zardari is somewhat better than nawaz sharif...i m not saying in honesty or whatever but at least he is better than nawaz sharif...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all, from my point of view this will never happen (i.e alliance with PPP) because everybody knows these two parties... I have not forgotten their dirty politics but if u compare nawaz sharif and zardari... zardari is somewhat better than nawaz sharif...i m not saying in honesty or whatever but at least he is better than nawaz sharif...

;);););)Zardarifan influenced...................[hilar][hilar][hilar] I am sure he will be more than happy to read your remarks.......lolzzzzzzzz

sardarji

Citizen

you sound like a taliban man.. u rather mullah omar ran the country..

GeoG

Everything is possible in WAR & LOVE........in Pakistan there is an exception..............WAR, LOVE & POLITICS.............(clap)(clap)(clap)

IK is an exception too
He has not been imposed on our nation like NS and Bhuttos

Our Love for him is an exception too as Punjabis Sindhis Pastuns and Baluchis are in Love with him,
small in numbers at present but growing specially educated ones

FaisalKh

;);););)Zardarifan influenced...................[hilar][hilar][hilar] I am sure he will be more than happy to read your remarks.......lolzzzzzzzz

Hahahaha i dont know about others... but i think i have been confronting this guy Zardarifan and i think if that ever happened (zardari imran alliance) then i think that will be the end of Imran Khan in Pakistan...

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

I understand why Imran khan is so much against Nawaz sharif , I feel imran thinks that nawaz sharif PMLN did his character assassination back in 1996 before feburary 1997 elections, I still remember it was the case. Imran khan really hates Nawaz sharif because he thinks that nawaja has ruined his marital life. But he must be careful when talking about Zardari because general public in Punjab and KP hates this moron. By giving such statement Imran is like putting salt in the wounds of the public. Zardari is a sinking boat , if Imran khan got into that boat he will also drown with zardari, the most hated character in punjab and KP.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan is doomed ...

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is not the first time mate...believe me Pakistan has seen worst than current govt and it survived...

bro .. my comment was in reaction to your statement that Zardari is better than NS ..
I really can't understand how a person, who is knowledgeable can comment like this ..

Zardari is a professional criminal ..
there is no doubt about that ..
NS is corrupt in his own right but saying Zardari is better is extreme overstatement ..

NS is not mr 10%
NS didnt kill his brother in law
NS didnt tie a bomb to a foreign return Pakistani and took all his money
NS doesnt take extortion money like MQM
NS is not involved in target killings like MQM, PPP and ANP

and list goes on ..

FaisalKh

bro .. my comment was in reaction to your statement that Zardari is better than NS ..
I really can't understand how a person, who is knowledgeable can comment like this ..

Zardari is a professional criminal ..
there is no doubt about that ..
NS is corrupt in his own right but saying Zardari is better is extreme overstatement ..

NS is not mr 10%
NS didnt kill his brother in law
NS didnt tie a bomb to a foreign return Pakistani and took all his money
NS doesnt take extortion money like MQM
NS is not involved in target killings like MQM, PPP and ANP

and list goes on ..

I am sorry for the misconception brother and i m NOT saying that Zardari is a good person... there was comparison between these two corrupts and looking at the scenario zardari seems somewhat better than Nawaz Sharif... All the bad happening to us now by zardari is becoz of nawaz sharif becoz they have been supporting zardari on the name of friendly opposition... u might have heard the term "first ur turn and then ours" all the bad u have mentioned above, i know u r right but i have already clarified that alliance with PPP is never going to happen as this will be the end of Imran Khan and probably full stop to the hope of better future... people like Imran Khan becoz he is an honest and trustworthy person, if he makes alliance to either of them will make him like them... i would say again... NEITHER ZARDARI NOR NAWAZ SHARIF IS GOOD THEY BOTH ARE CORRUPT...

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
zardari is a living cartoon/puppet of zionism. any alliance with the president that tours a french museum alongside another zionist (sarkozy) while his country drowns is the enemy of his nation and unfit to be president.

imran khan ought to propose IMPEACHMENT of this caricature instead of seeking an alliance

wake up pakistan..your insanity is mind numbing