jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
خبریں سندے میگزیں-24 جولائی-2011

خبریں : آپ کو اگر زندگی میں کبھی میاںنواز شریف یا آصف زرداری سے اتحاد کرنا پڑا تو کس کے ساتھ کریں گے ؟

عمران خان : اگر دونوں اپنے اثاثے ڈکلیئرکردیتے ہیں اور کہتے کہ ہم اتنے پیسے واپس کردیں پھر بھی آصف زرداری سے زیادہ امکان ہے کیونکہ میاں نواز شریف نسبت اپنی بات پر کھرے رہنے کا آصف زرداری کا زیادہ چانس ہے۔

http://www.khabraingroup.com/sunday-magazine.htm

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101294447&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20110725

1101294447-1.jpg

20p7di0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: نواز شریف کے بجائے زرداری سے اتحاد ہوسکتا

Siasat Imran Khan ka Kaam nahi ,Use chahiyie Faisalabad mein hospital banaye....(Rana Sanaullah.)

Imran Khan ka Mental Hospital banane ka koi irada nahi,Agar banaya toh pehla mariz rana sanaullah hoga....(Omer Cheema.)

GeoG

Its seems like a fight of two egos now (IK & NS)
and Pakistan will suffer...

I doubt if IK would want to even shake hands with Zardari...

Last edited:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

IK has a bit of more ego now because he thinks he can win a majority government on his own.
Its seems like a fight of two egos now (IK & NS)
and Pakistan will suffer...

I doubt if IK would want to even shake hands with Zardari...

Waseem

Staff member

[MENTION=21181]jhootaylog[/MENTION]

Kindly give the page number, I don't see Imran's interview on any page of the above mentioned magazine.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

So omar cheema is rana sanaullah of PTI, like baber awan of PPP
Siasat Imran Khan ka Kaam nahi ,Use chahiyie Faisalabad mein hospital banaye....(Rana Sanaullah.)

Imran Khan ka Mental Hospital banane ka koi irada nahi,Agar banaya toh pehla mariz rana sanaullah hoga....(Omer Cheema.)

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

I wonder why like mind people cannot unite and make efforts for the development of the country rather than to waste their energy by blaming to each other. Not IK not NS is clean and clear but I cannot understand the antagonist approach of IK to wards NS.

It is a non-productive approach by IK.

drkjke

imran khan is utterly wrong here.nawaz shareef is a failed leader and he cant save pakistan we agree,but zerdari is many times more evil than nawaz.on one hnd zerdari may not even know how to pray namaaz plus he has atheist ideology....
imran khan has done what majeed nizami of nawaiwaqt did,he declared zerdari a man of freedom....this shows the depth of filth this nation has fallen into that its so called scholars praise the most despicable human being on face of this planet ,who is about to break pakistan into many more parts ,while his father in lw broke pakistan in two in 71.

nawaz shareef is also a munafiqq but he had some love for pakistan too once atleast,in all honesty...zerdari and his family and ppp had never any love lost for pakistan,even bhuttos father sided with hindus to not let junagadh and munawadar states from joining with pakistan.
those people who support and vote for ppp and mqm like parties are enemies of islam and pakistan in my view.

Last edited:

GraanG2

So omar cheema is rana sanaullah of PTI, like baber awan of PPP

No this is the only language u guys understand...Remember when Waseem akhtar replied to hasan nisar and then u had no place to hide...So now PTI has realized the way how to reply to Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group.

GeoG

IK has a bit of more ego now because he thinks he can win a majority government on his own.

I don't think IK feels he can form a Govt of his own but not willing to let NS dictate terms..
with the same token he may be bluffing PPP idiots....

drkjke

The real face of "Shaheed" Benazir

Fwd: Letter written by BB in 1990
What we do to cling on to POWER.
###############################################################
Benazir's letter written to a US Senator, who was also the US ambassador in India, --- seeking help!
An eye opener for all Bhutto lovers! This is how the Bhottos have destroyed Pakistan.
Remember Mustafa Khar's letter from exile stating that he would love to come back to Pakistan on an Indian tank!
The true face of Shaheed-e-Jamhooriyat | Benazir Bhutto
Editors' Note: The following copy is of a letter that was by written by Benazir Bhutto to Peter Gailbraith a US senator. We have reproduced the letter as is without any alterations whatsoever. We would leave it to our readers to reach to an independent conclusion. Does our leaders keep Pakistan 's interest first?
--------------------------------------
Dear Peter Gailbraith,
I do not know how to thank you for your so many favors to me and my family. As you know that the orders of my dismissal were drafted in the JAG branch of the GHQ, and it was not possible for me to pull along with the army and they subverted my Government.
I have already communicated to various friends in the Congress and especially Stephen Solaran to use their good office with President Bush so as to put maximum pressure on President Ishaq and the army in Pakistan that they do not disqualify me from the elections as it will be unjust and negation of all democratic principles for which we have struggled.
It would be more appropriate, if military as well as economic assistance to Pakistan is stopped and all the international agencies like World Bank, IMF are told to squeeze the Government of Pakistan and if possible all supply to Pakistan should be disrupted so that normal life in Pakistan comes to stand still.
As long as I was the Prime Minister I kept a check on the Nuclear device but now I do not know what are the plans of Government.
The suspension of F-16 and its spares will bring the army to its senses.
Dear Peter, please use your influence on V. P. Singh, the Indian Prime Minister to engage the Pakistani army on the borders so that they do not impede in my way. I wish Rajiv Gandhi had been the Prime Minister of India , things would have been easier.
Thank you with warm regards,
Sincerely yours, Benazir Bhutto.

so imran khan sahib...get back into your senses.someones enemity must not let you leave the path of justice.

throw nawaz shareef in dustbin we dont care a bit,but dont praise zerdari or ppp or mqm like evils.
stand alone rather tahn joining hands with evils like ppp,mqm and pml

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

right u have a good memory, so u might remember what MQM did to ur leader as well as what student did with IK in punjab university. then PTI makes natural alaince with MQM and students are there power. So may be PMLN should talk to IK the language he understands.....
No this is the only language u guys understand...Remember when Waseem akhtar replied to hasan nisar and then u had no place to hide...So now PTI has realized the way how to reply to Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group.

GraanG2

right u have a good memory, so u might remember what MQM did to ur leader as well as what student did with IK in punjab university. then PTI makes natural alaince with MQM and students are there power. So may be PMLN should talk to IK the language he understands.....

We don't blame MQM for what they did...Cos they have a history of bori band lashein...And what the students did to Imran in Punjab University,go there now and see what those students think about Imran Khan and PTI now...

Your Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group has no future..They are exposed big time....Book early tickets to Saudi Arabia next to Hosni Mubarak.

zeshaan

The real face of "Shaheed" Benazir

Fwd: Letter written by BB in 1990
What we do to cling on to POWER.
################################################## #############
Benazir's letter written to a US Senator, who was also the US ambassador in India, --- seeking help!
An eye opener for all Bhutto lovers! This is how the Bhottos have destroyed Pakistan.
Remember Mustafa Khar's letter from exile stating that he would love to come back to Pakistan on an Indian tank!

drkjke,
Could you please translate this letter in URDU language,or roman urdu for those who are not able to read in english(Because most of the ppp suporters are not well educated),so that the everage population understand the mentality of BHOOTOOS(Bhuto).

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

how early, elections say pehle theek rahey geeee:lol::lol:

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

how early, elections say pehle theek rahey geeee:lol::lol:

We don't blame MQM for what they did...Cos they have a history of bori band lashein...And what the students did to Imran in Punjab University,go there now and see what those students think about Imran Khan and PTI now...

Your Photocopy Machine League Nawaz Group has no future..They are exposed big time....Book early tickets to Saudi Arabia next to Hosni Mubarak.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

یہ انٹرویو خبریں میگزین سے کوڈ کیا ہے ان کا لنک جلدی یہ اپڈیٹ ہوجائے گا۔
http://www.khabraingroup.com/sunday-magazine.htm

FaisalKh

Its not about majority... and look why Imran Khan said about if ever, alliance with Zardari because he is somehow more trustworthy than Nawaz Sharif... No one trusts opportunists...

imran_

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: عمران خان:: زرداری سے اتحاد ہوسکتا ہے نواز&#1588

He is already in alliance with Zardari practically , 99% of the time he criticizes Nawaz Sharif and 1% of times Zardari....